BREXIT Be Damned!

Two faced weasel.

ROFL! this just gets better. Someone hasn't read the OP...

You probably.

FYI, the OP = (Opening Post)

It's not at all important. Britain urgently needs new and tougher gun control!

Killing in BROAD DAYLIGHT in the "peaceful" London section - Lewisham.

Man shot dead in broad daylight in south London

Oh, wait, it HAS to be fake news! England already has tough gun control.

Too bad nobody told the police so they could enforce it......

Nothing to do with Brexit, happy to help.

You're a twit.

Looks like you're projecting again.

Just because we don't agree on Brexit, you have to get all preachy and personal.

The point is that shotguns
Alas liberal reading comprehension failure strikes again.

The point is not whether the shooting was with purpose or accidental.

The point IS that it has to be fake news because Britain has tough gun control laws - which nobody would dare break, right? - so there could be no gun hence no shooting.

Many communities offer free classes in remedial reading. Perhaps more are needed.
The point is that shotguns are legally available in this country, do keep up.

Yeah? How difficult are they to obtain.

This should explain everything: How to get a shotgun certificate - answers to your questions

Thanks for making my point. Gun ownership in the UK is only open to the rich and powerful because at the whim of the police those certs can be pulled.

Wow, I must know a lot of rich and powerful people; all those miners, farm workers, farmers and middle managers and office workerswho live in my neighbourhood who I know own either rifles or shotguns or both. Nottinghamshire, for example, has 8,296 gun owners, not counting shotguns.
Maybe he’s talking about hand guns. Prohibited weapons, such as handguns, are authorized by the Home Office on behalf of the Secretary of State.

Personally, I’m glad Brits aren’t allowed to possess firearms. They can’t be trusted.

This should explain everything: How to get a shotgun certificate - answers to your questions

Thanks for making my point. Gun ownership in the UK is only open to the rich and powerful because at the whim of the police those certs can be pulled.

Wow, I must know a lot of rich and powerful people; all those miners, farm workers, farmers and middle managers and office workerswho live in my neighbourhood who I know own either rifles or shotguns or both. Nottinghamshire, for example, has 8,296 gun owners, not counting shotguns.
Maybe he’s talking about hand guns. Prohibited weapons, such as handguns, are authorized by the Home Office on behalf of the Secretary of State.

Personally, I’m glad Brits aren’t allowed to possess firearms. They can’t be trusted.

I know!

:dev3: :TH_WAY~113:

Alas liberal reading comprehension failure strikes again.

The point is not whether the shooting was with purpose or accidental.

The point IS that it has to be fake news because Britain has tough gun control laws - which nobody would dare break, right? - so there could be no gun hence no shooting.

Many communities offer free classes in remedial reading. Perhaps more are needed.

Wow, a whole 8000. I have that number of gun owners within two miles of me. I have 100,000 gun owners within 5 miles of me.

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you are?

LOL! We ARE allowed to possess firearms, that's the whole point. Most of us, however, don't see any need for them in the home, probably because we are relatively more "civilised".

Have you ever seen the distances between houses in the United States? It's a big country, you know.

So the axe murderer shows up in the middle of the night. What are you going to do? Call the police? :321:

Wow, a whole 8000. I have that number of gun owners within two miles of me. I have 100,000 gun owners within 5 miles of me.

Ok, Nevada's gun death rate is 13.8 per 100,000 people, in Nottinghamshire, we've had 1 gun death between 2004 and 2010, for a population of between 800,000 and 1,000,000. Our gun crime is negligable compared to London, Liverpool or Manchester; and non-existant compared with many parts of the USA

Do you?

Ok, Nevada's gun death rate is 13.8 per 100,000 people, in Nottinghamshire, we've had 1 gun death between 2004 and 2010, for a population of between 800,000 and 1,000,000. Our gun crime is negligable compared to London, Liverpool or Manchester; and non-existant compared with many parts of the USA

Do you?

You have a homogeneous WHITE population. Take the blacks and Hispanics out of this country and guess what happens. The murder rate drops below yours.

We have a huge population of 3rd world black and Hispanic people who are incredibly violent.

You don't.

See how stupid you are.

LOL! We ARE allowed to possess firearms, that's the whole point. Most of us, however, don't see any need for them in the home, probably because we are relatively more "civilised".

Have you ever seen the distances between houses in the United States? It's a big country, you know.

So the axe murderer shows up in the middle of the night. What are you going to do? Call the police? :321:

Not a lot of difference between the UK and US

upload_2019-9-14_17-37-57.jpeg

Are there a lot of Axe murderers about in the UK I'm not aware of?

Regardless, should one show up at my front door, he or she would have a fun time trying to get in (with or without the axe) giving me plenty of time to call the police, and when they finally hack their way in, (in the best traditions of Hollywood slasher movies) they'd trigger the fog cannon security system I have installed.

Who needs guns?

View attachment 279256

Regardless, should one show up at my front door, he or she would have a fun time trying to get in (with or without the axe) giving me plenty of time to call the police, and when they finally hack their way in, (in the best traditions of Hollywood slasher movies) they'd trigger the fog cannon security system I have installed.

Who needs guns?

You really are stupid.

Do you?

You have a homogeneous WHITE population. Take the blacks and Hispanics out of this country and guess what happens. The murder rate drops below yours.

We have a huge population of 3rd world black and Hispanic people who are incredibly violent.

You don't.

See how stupid you are.

Really?

Nottingham Demographics
The 2011 census found the ethnic breakdown of Nottingham was:

• White British: 65.4%
  • White Irish: 0.9%
  • White Gypsy or Irish Traveller: 0.1%
  • Other White: 5.1%
  • White and Black Caribbean: 4.0%
  • White and Black African: 0.7%
  • White and Asian: 1.1%
  • Other mixed: 0.9%
  • Indian: 3.2%
  • Pakistani: 5.5%
  • Bangladeshi: 0.3%
  • Chinese: 2.0%
  • Other Asian: 2.1%
  • African: 3.2%
  • Caribbean: 3.1%
  • Other Black: 1.0%
  • Arab: 0.8%
  • Other ethnic groups: 0.7%
  • BME (not White British: 34.7%
In 2005, it was found that 23% of Nottingham's population belonged to a Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) group, down to 19% in 2001. This percentage is predicted to rise to at least 25% by 2016 and account for at least 33% of all children in the city. In 2010, 30% of all births were to mothers born outside of the United Kingdom. Almost 34% of the population is not White British, according to the most recent census in 2011. Nottingham has a higher-than-average mixed race community than the country as a whole, with 6% of people being ethnically mixed, with 4% mixed white and black Caribbean.

Along with established BME groups, Nottingham is home to many migrant, refugee and asylum seeker populations. Most immigrants to the city come from EU Accession States, Asia and the Middle East. About 15% of the population has been in the United Kingdom since 1991 or sooner.

The population of Nottingham is fairly young, with 28% of the population between 18 and 29, compared to 16% nationally. 31% are 45 years old or older, compared with 42% nationally. This is most likely due to the fact that Nottingham has two major universities with about 60,000 students. http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/nottingham-population/

Yes....a really homogeneous white population...as for our relative stupidity levels, good manners prevent me from commenting further.

View attachment 279256

Who needs guns?

You really are stupid.

Still projecting, I see. ;)

View attachment 279256

Who needs guns?

You really are stupid.

Still projecting, I see. ;)

It must matter to you.

I still think you're stupid.

Do you?

You don't.

See how stupid you are.

Really?

Nottingham Demographics
The 2011 census found the ethnic breakdown of Nottingham was:

• White British: 65.4%
  • White Irish: 0.9%
  • White Gypsy or Irish Traveller: 0.1%
  • Other White: 5.1%
  • White and Black Caribbean: 4.0%
  • White and Black African: 0.7%
  • White and Asian: 1.1%
  • Other mixed: 0.9%
  • Indian: 3.2%
  • Pakistani: 5.5%
  • Bangladeshi: 0.3%
  • Chinese: 2.0%
  • Other Asian: 2.1%
  • African: 3.2%
  • Caribbean: 3.1%
  • Other Black: 1.0%
  • Arab: 0.8%
  • Other ethnic groups: 0.7%
  • BME (not White British: 34.7%
In 2005, it was found that 23% of Nottingham's population belonged to a Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) group, down to 19% in 2001. This percentage is predicted to rise to at least 25% by 2016 and account for at least 33% of all children in the city. In 2010, 30% of all births were to mothers born outside of the United Kingdom. Almost 34% of the population is not White British, according to the most recent census in 2011. Nottingham has a higher-than-average mixed race community than the country as a whole, with 6% of people being ethnically mixed, with 4% mixed white and black Caribbean.

Along with established BME groups, Nottingham is home to many migrant, refugee and asylum seeker populations. Most immigrants to the city come from EU Accession States, Asia and the Middle East. About 15% of the population has been in the United Kingdom since 1991 or sooner.

The population of Nottingham is fairly young, with 28% of the population between 18 and 29, compared to 16% nationally. 31% are 45 years old or older, compared with 42% nationally. This is most likely due to the fact that Nottingham has two major universities with about 60,000 students. http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/nottingham-population/

Yes....a really homogeneous white population...as for our relative stupidity levels, good manners prevent me from commenting further.

So adding up these numbers you have slightly more than 80% white population.

You were saying? Or are you incapable of doing simple arithmetic?

Actually you are only allowed to possess what the government allows you to possess.

You aren't more civilized, you are more trusting.

I'm more into mitigating risk.

Come at me, bro.

If parliament can ignore the referendum results then the people can ignore any law passed by parliament. Especially gun laws as it's looking more and more like they'll be sore needed. Guns. Not MPs.

Do you?
What does that have to do with anything?

Restricting gun ownership of peaceable law abiding citizens because others aren't peaceable or law abiding is British logic.

Forum List

Back