Brennan Can't Stop Making A Fool Of Himself

OP should read:

Trump Can't Stop Making A Fool Of Himself

What's wrong with showing support for women? Putin ass-kissing Russians are not man enough to do that?
Gee, i smell pussy in the Kremlin.
:)

Wait until you meet one with her lawyer in divorce court.

If there was any doubt about the fired CIA director being, in Kellyanne's words: "a partisan political hack", he proved it yesterday by trashing Trump's speech at Langley. He claimed he was "deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump’s despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA’s Memorial Wall of Agency heroes". At issue is the backdrop to Trump's appearance.....

cia_memorial_wall.jpg

First, I'd like to know who picked that spot and if the Trump team had a hand in it. If not, it's another FAKE NEWS event. And if they did, so what? There are 117 stars on their wall of fallen officers. If the issue is that background being hallowed, fine. But how about this wall?

VTMW.jpg

There are 58,307 names on this wall. Think of the countless times it's been seen in the background of speeches and broadcasts from patriotic outfits to the most vile anti-war groups imaginable. I believe the stars on the CIA wall pale by comparison to the names of the KIA on the Vietnam Memorial Wall.

So let's recap. Trump went to Langley to assure those who actually protect and project American interests he had their back. On the topic of classified information being leaked, he made it clear the MSM are scurrilous dirtbags, a comment much appreciated by his audience. There never was a "feud" with them...only their Obama-appointed and possible muslim-convert John Brennan.
Do you have an example of a politician going to the Vietnam Memorial to brag about the crowd size at his inauguration?

Didn't think so.

Last edited:
Do you have an example of a politician going to the Vietnam Memorial to brag about the crowd size at his inauguration?

Didn't think so.

Asked and answered, Gertrude. But just for your retardedness, Trump simply set the record straight about media lies and got a RAUCOUS response to it from the intel operations officers.....folks who'd scare the herpes straight off your vagina.

After some self-aggrandizement, Trump had to do a little face saving and damage control to make up for calling our intelligence services Nazis.

He denied and denied and denied Russian interference in our elections, even though the intelligence services were telling him the Russians did so. And he deluded all of you tards in the rube herd.

Now, unable to deny the REALITY and TRUTH of Russian interference any further, he had to pretend he respects the intelligence services, once again to fool you rubes.

It still cracks me up how the tards who drank oceans of piss and ate mountains of manufactured bullshit from their propaganda outlets are all self-righteous these days about "fake news".

Trump wouldn't even be President were it not for the fact he lied to them the entire way there. Every. Single. Day.

I will not have your problem. I respect women and sm happily married.
Feminazis ain't women, moron. I could sent you into orbit on your claim but it's not allowed on USMB.
Are you claiming that a million people who made an effort to demonstrate 2 days ago (i did not; was too lazy, but applaud them) are all "feminazis"?
That sounds bigoted to me, just like Trump.

Do you have a link to support the claim of vile anti-war groups giving an official speech or sanctioned speech while standing in front of the Wall? How about some politician self aggrandising himself?

Have you had a television for the last 30 years?....link this: :fu:
So you have no evidence....#Alternativefacts.
And Tom wonders why he always gets his threads shut down or in the Flame Zone..Yet Brennan is just getting adjusted to Emperor Trump..

So you have no evidence....#Alternativefacts.

Plenty of evidence, just no motivation to school your ignorant asses today. Original thought on your part though...only 3 other idiots came up with it before you did. Maybe we should give you a cookie.

It still cracks me up how the tards who drank oceans of piss and ate mountains of manufactured bullshit from their propaganda outlets are all self-righteous these days about "fake news".

Trump wouldn't even be President were it not for the fact he lied to them the entire way there. Every. Single. Day.

Again with the "piss drinking"...I bet your folks are so proud of the way you turned out.
Take that up with *President Drumplethinskin.

Brennan's crazy rants are proof that the CIA is nothing but a political tool of the democrat party. It should have been disbanded after 9-11.

Brennan's crazy rants are proof that the CIA is nothing but a political tool of the democrat party. It should have been disbanded after 9-11.

I agree....either consolidate them with Homeland Security or the other way around....too much overlapping and competition for sources.

And Tom wonders why he always gets his threads shut down or in the Flame Zone..Yet Brennan is just getting adjusted to Emperor Trump..

No, I know that whenever you or Flake appear, one of you has summoned a mod, ya little snitch.
You are the only snitch bitch I have had conversations with......Yet Brennan will eventually get the better of Trump, when Trump needs him...

Forum List

Back