Brennan Can't Stop Making A Fool Of Himself

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
If there was any doubt about the fired CIA director being, in Kellyanne's words: "a partisan political hack", he proved it yesterday by trashing Trump's speech at Langley. He claimed he was "deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump’s despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA’s Memorial Wall of Agency heroes". At issue is the backdrop to Trump's appearance.....

cia_memorial_wall.jpg

First, I'd like to know who picked that spot and if the Trump team had a hand in it. If not, it's another FAKE NEWS event. And if they did, so what? There are 117 stars on their wall of fallen officers. If the issue is that background being hallowed, fine. But how about this wall?

VTMW.jpg

There are 58,307 names on this wall. Think of the countless times it's been seen in the background of speeches and broadcasts from patriotic outfits to the most vile anti-war groups imaginable. I believe the stars on the CIA wall pale by comparison to the names of the KIA on the Vietnam Memorial Wall.

So let's recap. Trump went to Langley to assure those who actually protect and project American interests he had their back. On the topic of classified information being leaked, he made it clear the MSM are scurrilous dirtbags, a comment much appreciated by his audience. There never was a "feud" with them...only their Obama-appointed and possible muslim-convert John Brennan.

If there was any doubt about the fired CIA director being, in Kellyanne's words: "a partisan political hack", he proved it yesterday by trashing Trump's speech at Langley. He claimed he was "deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump’s despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA’s Memorial Wall of Agency heroes". At issue is the backdrop to Trump's appearance.....

cia_memorial_wall.jpg

First, I'd like to know who picked that spot and if the Trump team had a hand in it. If not, it's another FAKE NEWS event. And if they did, so what? There are 117 stars on their wall of fallen officers. If the issue is that background being hallowed, fine. But how about this wall?

VTMW.jpg

There are 58,307 names on this wall. Think of the countless times it's been seen in the background of speeches and broadcasts from patriotic outfits to the most vile anti-war groups imaginable. I believe the stars on the CIA wall pale by comparison to the names of the KIA on the Vietnam Memorial Wall.

So let's recap. Trump went to Langley to assure those who actually protect and project American interests he had their back. On the topic of classified information being leaked, he made it clear the MSM are scurrilous dirtbags, a comment much appreciated by his audience. There never was a "feud" with them...only their Obama-appointed and possible muslim-convert John Brennan.
Do you have a link to support the claim of vile anti-war groups giving an official speech or sanctioned speech while standing in front of the Wall? How about some politician self aggrandising himself?

• Banned
Do you have a link to support the claim of vile anti-war groups giving an official speech or sanctioned speech while standing in front of the Wall? How about some politician self aggrandising himself?

Have you had a television for the last 30 years?....link this: :fu:

Have you had a television for the last 30 years?....link this: :fu:
So, the answer is no, you can not provide a link and are not man enough to admit it, or too lazy and incompetent to search for a link to indicate you are not just another rw liar. Your lack of integrity is noted.

Brennan Can't Stop Making A Fool Of Himself

That's what Obama's administration has been so used to do and can't stop. What else are they actually capable of? BTW, Kerry was noticed in that women's march showing to the who;e world he is a pussy. But did anybody doubt that before?

cia_memorial_wall.jpg

VTMW.jpg

You really are out of touch with the realpolitik. trump's act is childish, at best! And I take offense at your comments on the Vietnam Wall vis a vis the Stars on the CIA Memorial War. Everyone of the names and stars represent real patriots who gave their all for our nation.

trump's comments to the CIA were as insincere and mendacious as his other use of false pathos, which are numerous.

BTW, how many of those names were of people you knew personally? If you do, you are reprehensible.

Last edited:
You really are out of touch with the realpolitik. trump's act is childish, at best! And I take offense at your comments on the Vietnam Wall vis a vis the Stars on the CIA Memorial War. Everyone of the names and stars represent real patriots who gave their all for our nation.

trump's comments to the CIA were about as insincere and mendacious as his other use of false pathos, which are numerous.

image.jpg

You were saying?

trump's comments to the CIA were about as insincere and mendacious as his other use of false pathos, which are numerous.

I'm a Viet Vet so you can stuff your "offense" at my comparison where the sun don't shine. And I couldn't care less what you believe or don't believe about our new president.

image.jpg

You were saying?

I wrote something of substance, you didn't and can't rebut it. trump's comments were the comments of a narcissist, who was told by his handlers to get his ass over to the CIA and apologize. He was as insincere and incredulous as always.

image.jpg

You were saying?

I wrote something of substance, you didn't and can't rebut it. trump's comments were the comments of a narcissist, who was told by his handlers to get his ass over to the CIA and apologize. He was as insincere and incredulous as always.
Sincerity in politics....you cannot be such naive or can you? :badgrin:

image.jpg

You were saying?

I pointed out you are a hypocrite, that was my goal. maybe, if you stood in front of the War Memorial or CIA Wall?

Kerry was noticed in that women's march showing to the who;e world he is a pussy.
What's wrong with showing support for women? Putin ass-kissing Russians are not man enough to do that?
Gee, i smell pussy in the Kremlin.
:)

How stupid does Donald Trump and Trumpsters think the intelligence community really are?
Trump bashed the intelligence community like crazy and then he tried to tell them that he loves them. Of course the rest of his speech was incoherent rambling filled with his own self admiration for himself. Trump is a certified liar and nutjob. And the intelligence community is easily on to him.
Here's some of his tweets. Can anyone explain how the intelligence community could ever believe anything he says?
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

6:48 AM - 11 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

.@FoxNews "Outgoing CIA Chief, John Brennan, blasts Pres-Elect Trump on Russia threat. Does not fully understand." Oh really, couldn't do...

6:16 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

much worse - just look at Syria (red line), Crimea, Ukraine and the build-up of Russian nukes. Not good! Was this the leaker of Fake News?

6:29 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It now turns out that the phony allegations against me were put together by my political opponents and a failed spy afraid of being sued....

5:05 AM - 13 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives, both Democrats and Republicans - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists. Probably...

5:11 AM - 13 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

released by "Intelligence" even knowing there is no proof, and never will be. My people will have a full report on hacking within 90 days!

5:16 AM - 13 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Thank you to Bob Woodward who said, "That is a garbage document...it never should have been presented...Trump's right to be upset (angry)...

2:04 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

about that...Those Intelligence chiefs made a mistake here, & when people make mistakes, they should APOLOGIZE." Media should also apologize

2:13 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

7:14 PM - 3 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Before I, or anyone, saw the classified and/or highly confidential hacking intelligence report, it was leaked out to @NBCNews. So serious!

12:56 PM - 8 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people....

7:25 AM - 5 Jan 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

to make up their own minds as to the truth. The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

7:45 AM - 5 Jan 2017

How stupid does Donald Trump and Trumpsters think the intelligence community really are?

We got a real good handle on how ridiculous (and treasonous) you are, Fairy Dinkum. Brennan turned the agency political for Obama...both of them should be arrested and charged for it. As for you, go swimming tonight...maybe a Great White can recycle you.

Forum List

Back