Breitbart’s Exposure of Leaked Google Video Calls for Hearing

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Kevin McCarthy: Breitbart’s Exposure of Leaked Google Video Calls for Hearing

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...paign=20180914
House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said on Thursday that the video obtained by Breitbart News of a Google all-hands meeting following the election of Donald Trump obtained calls for a congressional hearing. “It’s time for [Google] to come into a hearing,” McCarthy told Family Research Center’s Tony Perkins on his Washington Watch radio show. “Google controls 90 percent of all Internet searches… They control what we’re seeing.”
The video shows Google executives and staff bemoaning Trump’s election and making plans to thwart the president’s agenda using its massive online platform....“If they’re using their own personal beliefs when it comes to philosophy to control some of that — that’s disturbing, and I think that’s a reason why they should have to come before committee,” McCarthy said.
“The American public has a right to know,” McCarthy said. “We need transparency in this.”

~~~~~~
Actually...instead of bringing in the CEO....I think I’d bring the whole board in and ask them each (under oath), if this is an agenda that they approved, and if company man-hours or funds were being used in this interfere in free public discourse, it might have more of a dramatic effect, and trigger some dumping of the stock. That usually gets people’s attention.
I have to admit though, calling for Congressional investigations... does get tiring.. We need ACTION against these clear threats to the Republic.
Its things like this that show we must maintain control of Congress and get a real AG appointed. This is not just the CEO's of Google seeking and working to impeach trump, its our country and very lives too.
It's not just Google, it's also Twitter, Facebook and some Forums that also in their political bias attempt to squelch free speech.

Unless you try to convert these companies into utilities - and, amazingly, I've seen that suggested - this is all pretty strange coming from conservatives.

Wildly successful companies being leaned on by the big, bad government? Yikes!

Yes, they're clearly biased, but that's up to them, their Boards of Directors, and their shareholders.

Kevin McCarthy: Breitbart’s Exposure of Leaked Google Video Calls for Hearing

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...paign=20180914
House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said on Thursday that the video obtained by Breitbart News of a Google all-hands meeting following the election of Donald Trump obtained calls for a congressional hearing. “It’s time for [Google] to come into a hearing,” McCarthy told Family Research Center’s Tony Perkins on his Washington Watch radio show. “Google controls 90 percent of all Internet searches… They control what we’re seeing.”
The video shows Google executives and staff bemoaning Trump’s election and making plans to thwart the president’s agenda using its massive online platform....“If they’re using their own personal beliefs when it comes to philosophy to control some of that — that’s disturbing, and I think that’s a reason why they should have to come before committee,” McCarthy said.
“The American public has a right to know,” McCarthy said. “We need transparency in this.”

~~~~~~
Actually...instead of bringing in the CEO....I think I’d bring the whole board in and ask them each (under oath), if this is an agenda that they approved, and if company man-hours or funds were being used in this interfere in free public discourse, it might have more of a dramatic effect, and trigger some dumping of the stock. That usually gets people’s attention.
I have to admit though, calling for Congressional investigations... does get tiring.. We need ACTION against these clear threats to the Republic.
Its things like this that show we must maintain control of Congress and get a real AG appointed. This is not just the CEO's of Google seeking and working to impeach trump, its our country and very lives too.
It's not just Google, it's also Twitter, Facebook and some Forums that also in their political bias attempt to squelch free speech.

most businesses are run from many perspectives, one perspective of which is "personal beliefs"

McCarthy says Google is, "a threat to the Republic." :21:

God; McCarthy must be the biggest snowflake pussy around. What a drama queen.

Forum List

Back