John Kerry is here to save us

MrShangles

Gold Member
May 27, 2015
Why is this traitor meeting with the worlds largest sponsor of terrorist to undermine America, doesn’t Lurch know Obama isn’t president anymore.
Trump has gotta take the gloves off, he’s letting all these traitors get away with this illegal crap, the FBI and DOJ are complacent to investigate the real criminals, I know he’s wanting the FBI and DOJ to finally start doing the job us Americans pay them for but it doesn’t look like they are so as a Trump supporter I would back him totally to start using his executive powers to get stuff exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is this traitor meeting with the worlds largest sponsor of terrorist to undermine America, doesn’t Lurch know Obama isn’t president anymore.
Trump has gotta take the gloves off, he’s letting all these traitors get away with this illegal crap, the FBI and DOJ are complacent to investigate the real criminals, I know he’s wanting the FBI and DOJ to finally start doing the job us Americans pay them for but it doesn’t look like they are so as a Trump supporter I would back him totally to start using his executive powers to get stuff exposed.

I wish John Kerry would go away and stay away. He is a pathetic piece of shit not to mention that he married the heiress to the Heinz fortune. Then there is his doubtful Silver Star, etc.

A lot of these asshole leftists seem to believe they're saving us from ourselves.

As if it would be better to wipe out %25 of our own population in collective gulags and suppress any ambition of an individual to own anything or think independently.

Then they're baffled as to why everyone hates them.

Thank you for defining neo fascism thinking in your post.

Kerry enlisted during the Vietnam Conflict, as did I, and Kerry and people like me learned that this conflict was an immoral attack by the most powerful nation on the planet, on an agrarian society who revolted against a European Power exploiting its people and resources.

Most readers were not born during the Vietnam Conflict, and need to understand two points of history: A hate and fear program which was a BIG LIE (The Domino Theory) is what moved us to engage the Army of Ho Chi Minh, and, Ho Chi Minh was doing what our founders did, standing up to a far away nation exploiting its people.

Those who do not know history, are doomed to repeat it.

Looks like a white supremicist dog whistle to me.

095f977b-1423-46fa-98e2-a765634f74af.jpg

However, let me ask all of you.

Would you rather have a President Kerry, or a President Booker, or President Harris ?

I don't like Kerry, don't want any part of him, but I sure would take him before the other two.

Kerry enlisted during the Vietnam Conflict, as did I, and Kerry and people like me learned that this conflict was an immoral attack by the most powerful nation on the planet, on an agrarian society who revolted against a European Power exploiting its people and resources.

Most readers were not born during the Vietnam Conflict, and need to understand two points of history: A hate and fear program which was a BIG LIE (The Domino Theory) is what moved us to engage the Army of Ho Chi Minh, and, Ho Chi Minh was doing what our founders did, standing up to a far away nation exploiting its people.

Bla bla bla, we are talking about Kerry thinking he is our leader, who gives him the authority to go tell someone that chants death to America to wait out Trump. Maybe he is your hero but what he did years ago doesn’t give him any extra privilege.

Kerry should have been arrested and tried for treason back during the Vietnam war when he allegedly met with V.C. officials in Paris while he was still in the Navy reserves. The sneaky bastard hasn't changed a bit.

Bla bla bla, we are talking about Kerry thinking he is our leader, who gives him the authority to go tell someone that chants death to America to wait out Trump. Maybe he is your hero but what he did years ago doesn’t give him any extra privilege.

Education and Experience put Kerry well above Trump, even before we enter character into the discussion.

If Trump has been nominated by the D's and won, I would hold the same anathema to him that I do now.

I find it impossible to understand how real Americans, Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Independent are not embarrassed by Trump and the chaos he alone has created.

Kerry should have been arrested and tried for treason back during the Vietnam war when he allegedly met with V.C. officials in Paris while he was still in the Navy reserves. The sneaky bastard hasn't changed a bit.

I was in navy boot camp in early 1967 (NTCSD). During camp we had an interesting "indoctrination" on the on going conflict in Vietnam.

[Most of us*** enlisted in the USNR, we were to serve two years active duty, after one year of ACDUTRA (active duty for training), followed by three years of either active or inactive service. The rate determined the status.]

Most of us had some college and had been on campus sometimes days before we reported for Boot Camp. The Chief who was to present the history of our entangle-ment in Vietnam used the Domino Theory and the Gulf of Tonkin incident and subsequent resolution to defend what had already become a very unpopular war.

A number of his facts were used to support our mission in Vietnam, but the facts presented made the Gulf of Tonkin tantamount to Pearl Harbor. His many mistakes in the first ten or fifteen minutes drew a chorus of boos from a large number of us in the auditorium. After several of these outbursts the Chief left the stage, and was replaced with an officer who ended the meeting.

Were we all traitors? We all enlisted and most of us were confused by the mission, but all of us grew up with dads and other relatives who enlisted in WW II, and were raised knowing that we had a duty to serve our country.

***in the barracks in which my company was located.

Kerry is a friend to terrorists...

Logan Act?

Kerry is a friend to terrorists...

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^: Off topic and character assassination variety.

I was in navy boot camp in early 1967 (NTCSD). During camp we had an interesting "indoctrination" on the on going conflict in Vietnam.

[Most of us*** enlisted in the USNR, we were to serve two years active duty, after one year of ACDUTRA (active duty for training), followed by three years of either active or inactive service. The rate determined the status.]

Most of us had some college and had been on campus sometimes days before we reported for Boot Camp. The Chief who was to present the history of our entangle-ment in Vietnam used the Domino Theory and the Gulf of Tonkin incident and subsequent resolution to defend what had already become a very unpopular war.

A number of his facts were used to support our mission in Vietnam, but the facts presented made the Gulf of Tonkin tantamount to Pearl Harbor. His many mistakes in the first ten or fifteen minutes drew a chorus of boos from a large number of us in the auditorium. After several of these outbursts the Chief left the stage, and was replaced with an officer who ended the meeting.

Were we all traitors? We all enlisted and most of us were confused by the mission, but all of us grew up with dads and other relatives who enlisted in WW II, and were raised knowing that we had a duty to serve our country.

***in the barracks in which my company was located.

Congratulations for finally figuring it out now. Too bad that you couldn't have figured it out then or had someone in your life that could have steered you away from that C-F**k who had already figured it out.

However, let me ask all of you.

Would you rather have a President Kerry, or a President Booker, or President Harris ?

I don't like Kerry, don't want any part of him, but I sure would take him before the other two.
Were not accepting any of the above.

I wish John Kerry would go away and stay away. He is a pathetic piece of shit not to mention that he married the heiress to the Heinz fortune. Then there is his doubtful Silver Star, etc.
Yep, he was a real hero, if you lived in North Nam and was dating Jane Fonda.
upload_2018-9-15_17-24-10.jpeg

Forum List

Back