Breitbart Lying About Amount Of Site Traffic

Not a bad word about Breibart. ok OP?:mad-61:

NOT one word!

Breitbart rocks!:thup::thup::thup:

So does Milo!

Milo on a Roll

This is the perfect example that points to the fact that conservatives dont hate gay people,blacks or mexicans.
We just hate progressives of all forms.
I mean if we were flooding the country with conservatives from across the border we'd probably champion increased immigration......just like progressives are doing right now.

Check this out, the lying degenerate frauds over at Breitbart claim to be able to get your ads in front of "45 million" people.

noyedx.jpg

But, according to Compete.com, which analyzes site traffic across the web, it turns out that they're only getting about 11 million unique visitors a month. BUSTED!

140i1on.png

Wow, Breitbart lied? Well, 11 million retards is a lot of retards. Are they waiting for the Breitbart secret code to launch their attack - like terrorists in waiting?
Oh, but over a million gets lied to by CNN daily, and you are okay with it. Lol

What did CNN lie about? Please provide "credible" proof that can be verified as factual.

Do you live in a vacuum?
They fucking gave the questions to the hillary campaign in advance of the debates.
They're the Pravda of American politics.

Not just Breitbart, but Infowars to claim they have that many on their site. I vaguely they make that much traffic in one week alone with those numbers. Nevermind in a 24-hour cycle.

Milo is pissing off the real alt-right...being called a "parasite" who just wanted to steal their "memes, tone, image and brand."

New York Times Admits MILO was Wrong About Alt-Right

Frankly, Scarlet, I couldn't care less.

Milo should be pissing all you lefties off even more.

I've listened to his podcast, a couple of his interviews, as well as his LONG ass interview with Joe Rogan, and I can tell you that he doesn't "piss me off." He even *gasp* makes good points on occasion! I just think he's a bit confused and lashing out at his parents.

As opposed to CNN & MSNBC lying about, well everything?

And didn't Dan Rather get fired from CBS for, dare I say it, lying about George Bush???

So, I have a unique perspective on this, and I can tell you for 100% certain sure that Breitbart is not "lying" on this. Why do I have an unique perspective you may ask? I sell internet advertising for a living.

11 million unique visitors = 45 million pageviews

EVERY company that sells online ads uses "pageviews" to tout the site traffic. Yes, that includes the fake news sites like CNN & MSNBC

So, you are being disingenuous with your thread title.

But thanks for playing!

LOL, no it does NOT "equal" 45 fucking million page views. And ads are not priced via pageviews, they're priced via uniques, engagement and location on site because sites can even buy bots to “click” and artificially inflate their page-view count, ya fuckin retard.

NO ONE prices their ad inventory based on "page views" you fucking ignoramous.

so - this is a fun thread

why?

because we are getting REAL TIME comments from liberals that are SUPER ANXIOUS to prove that they don't understand how the real world works!

Unique visitors = how many individual people with their own unique IP address have visited the site on any given day (or month, or year or whatever)

Pageviews = how many "hits" a site gets on a given day (or month/year/whatever)

pageviews is the standard number used to promote a site. Why? because it is ALWAYS bigger

websites are gauged on how may eyeballs they get, the amount of time on their site and the number of pages visted

to put it in perspective, let's talk about THIS website - every time a member reads a thread or looks at anything on THIS site, that equates to a "pageview"

so, if a member reads 10 threads, this site just got 10 "pageviews" (I realize that many threads have multiple pages and that members more often than not have to make a few "clicks" to get to an actual thread & that the "pageview count is actually higher, but I am trying to keep this simple, because I am talking about the real world & that automatically puts this conversation above the mental reach of MOST leftists - so bear with me here...)

anywho - there is a truism related to advertising

simply put, a business is FAR better off getting their message in front of 10 people 10 different times than they are simply getting their message in front of 100 people once (for my friends on the left, 10 people seeing a message ten times = 100 times that ad has been delivered)

a 4 to 1 ratio on unique visitors to actual pageviews is pretty common and right on the actual average

so - Breitbart claiming that they can deliver a message to 45 million when they have 11 million pageviews IS NOT a lie

if anyone really wants to argue this point they are either:

a) lying

OR b) don't know what they are talking about

but, that is almost always the case when we have discussions with our friends on the left, so I guess we should not be surprised or outraged about it anymore...

Not just Breitbart, but Infowars to claim they have that many on their site. I vaguely they make that much traffic in one week alone with those numbers. Nevermind in a 24-hour cycle.

Heh. Infowars gets solid traffic as well, but it's at about 4 million uniques a month. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they inflated their traffic numbers as well, these conservative sites have about as much integrity as a Christian evangelist.

why?

because we are getting REAL TIME comments from liberals that are SUPER ANXIOUS to prove that they don't understand how the real world works!

Unique visitors = how many individual people with their own unique IP address have visited the site on any given day (or month, or year or whatever)

pageviews is the standard number used to promote a site. Why? because it is ALWAYS bigger

websites are gauged on how may eyeballs they get, the amount of time on their site and the number of pages visted

to put it in perspective, let's talk about THIS website - every time a member reads a thread or looks at anything on THIS site, that equates to a "pageview"

so, if a member reads 10 threads, this site just got 10 "pageviews" (I realize that many threads have multiple pages and that members more often than not have to make a few "clicks to get to an actual thread & that the "pageview count is actually higher, but I am trying to keep this simple, because I am talking about the real world & that automatically puts this conversation above the mental reach of MOST leftists - so bear with me here...)

simply put, a business is FAR better off getting their message in front of 10 people 10 different times than they are simply getting their message in front of 100 people once (for my friends on the left, 10 people seeing a message ten times + 100 times that ad has been delivered)

a 4 to 1 ratio on unique visitors to actual pageviews is pretty common and right on the actual average

so - Breitbart claiming that they can deliver a message to 45 million when they have 11 million pageviews IS NOT a lie

a) lying

but, that is almost always the case when we have discussions with our friends on the left, so I guess we should not be surprised or outraged about it anymore...

Again, you ignoramus -- page views are no longer relevant in the display ad world.

Page Views Don’t Matter Anymore—But They Just Won’t Die

YOU have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Heh. Infowars gets solid traffic as well, but it's at about 4 million uniques a month. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they inflated their traffic numbers as well, these conservative sites have about as much integrity as a Christian evangelist.

"Integrity." Now there is a novel idea.

I'm curious when that entered the leftist's list of objectives?

Check this out, the lying degenerate frauds over at Breitbart claim to be able to get your ads in front of "45 million" people.

noyedx.jpg

But, according to Compete.com, which analyzes site traffic across the web, it turns out that they're only getting about 11 million unique visitors a month. BUSTED!

140i1on.png

Could they possibly mean, 45 million readers, not 45 million views per day?

No, it could not possibly be...

Your posts are getting more and more desperate by the minute. Trump is the president, DEAL WITH IT.

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

Your posts are getting more and more desperate by the minute. Trump is the president, DEAL WITH IT.

Selling on the claim that they have 45 million TOTAL readers? lol, who the fuck would do that other than someone incredibly dishonest? That's not how ads are sold in the display ad world. They're sold by real, measurable metrics -- not what the frauds over at Breitbart "think" they have.

why?

so, if a member reads 10 threads, this site just got 10 "pageviews" (I realize that many threads have multiple pages and that members more often than not have to make a few "clicks to get to an actual thread & that the "pageview count is actually higher, but I am trying to keep this simple, because I am talking about the real world & that automatically puts this conversation above the mental reach of MOST leftists - so bear with me here...)

simply put, a business is FAR better off getting their message in front of 10 people 10 different times than they are simply getting their message in front of 100 people once (for my friends on the left, 10 people seeing a message ten times + 100 times that ad has been delivered)

a) lying

Again, you ignoramus -- page views are no longer relevant in the display ad world.

Page Views Don’t Matter Anymore—But They Just Won’t Die

YOU have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

you are obviously a fucking idiot - I'm not reading your article because whoever wrote it is wrong

commitment & consistency is what sells, and that means getting your message in front of your target audience as many times as is possible, and that is what impressions does

retargeting/remarketing is one of the fastest growing ad products out there, online ad sales are ALL based on impressions

the fucking yellow pages and even google base their business model on this concept

I do this for a living and pageviews = "impressions"

EVERY company that sells online advertising bases their rates on CPM (CPM = cost per thousand, per thousand what you ask? per thousand impressions...)

you REALLY don't want to argue this with me

it's not because I don't want to make you look like an idiot, because you are doing a FINE job of that without my help

Last edited:

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

Selling on the claim that they have 45 million TOTAL readers? lol, who the fuck would do that other than someone incredibly dishonest? That's not how ads are sold in the display ad world. They're sold by real, measurable metrics -- not what the frauds over at Breitbart "think" they have.

Did, you not realize, that the banner... is an ad?

Now, I don't know if you are familiar with advertising, but it's not exactly laid with technical facts.

Frankly, you are a complete moron, this is one of the most desperate attempts I have seen in a good while. Get a life, FFS.

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

Of course, and they're lying through their teeth.

Get your brand in front of "45 million." The implication here is unique eyeballs.

Now, I don't know if you are familiar with advertising, but it's not exactly laid with technical facts.

I know for damn sure you're not familiar with it, that much is obvious.

Frankly, you are a complete moron, this is one of the most desperate attempts I have seen in a good while. Get a life, FFS.

I take you're a Breitbart reader. Yeah, facts don't matter to you gullible rubes.

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

no man, 11 million unique visitors absolutely = 45 million pageviews

all that means is that the AVERAGE is 4 clicks per visitor

I said this was the average earlier, that is actually incorrect - 4 pages per visitor is actually DAMNED GOOD; but it is likely accurate for a site like Breitbart

e5084087.gif

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

Get your brand in front of "45 million." The implication here is unique eyeballs.

I take you're a Breitbart reader. Yeah, facts don't matter to you gullible rubes.

How about you sue them, we will see how well that goes. You know you have nothing. Well no, that's actually not quite true, you have plenty of desperation and tears to offer...

hqdefault.jpg

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

How about you sue them, we will see how well that goes. You know you have nothing. Well no, that's actually not quite true, you have plenty of desperation and tears to offer...

hqdefault.jpg

Why bother? The only thing I have to do is sit back and watch advertiser after advertiser block their ads from showing up on Breitbart.

hqdefault.jpg

Why bother? The only thing I have to do is sit back and watch advertiser after advertiser block their ads from showing up on Breitbart.

Facebook has more ad revenue than Breitbart. But probably has more "fake news" than Breitbart. So, at least Breitbart has one up on FB.

Forum List

Back