Bree Newsome the new Rosa Parks

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Smart move Bree. Brilliant in fact. For selfish reasons of course but I hope she goes on to have a brilliant career so it makes conservatives heads explode.

I doubt Rosa Parks was ever a dancer in a boob bar. No wonder she could climb that pole so well.

I doubt Rosa Parks was ever a dancer in a boob bar. No wonder she could climb that pole so well.
Don't try to compare the modern woman with women back then. College girls all have sugar daddies paying their way through college. And one day you'll end up marrying one of them not even knowing what she did to pay for college. Or you will go into marrying her knowing what kind of girl she is. A lot of American men don't care about their woman's shady past. They're just happy to be getting some. They will even pay and father some other mans child. Pathetic.

Don't try to compare the modern woman with women back then. College girls all have sugar daddies paying their way through college. And one day you'll end up marrying one of them not even knowing what she did to pay for college. Or you will go into marrying her knowing what kind of girl she is. A lot of American men don't care about their woman's shady past. They're just happy to be getting some. They will even pay and father some other mans child. Pathetic.
Don't try to compare the modern woman with women back then.

Like you just did creating this thread?
She's the new modern Rosa Parks. Different era.

She's a common criminal,nothing more and nothing less.

She's a common criminal,nothing more and nothing less.
That's what they said about Mohammad Ali and boy were they/YOU wrong about him. I know you were still living in your daddy's balls back then but you know what I mean when I say you. I mean your type.

She's absolutely nothing close to Rosa Parks. Rosa Parks grew up in an era where people like her were regularly oppressed, had to use separate bathrooms, separate drinking fountains, weren't allowed to vote, couldn't buy homes in certain neighborhoods, had to sit in certain seats in the movie theater, etc. and took a stand knowing she may very well lose her life over it.

Bree Newsome stole a piece of cloth that had absolutely no relevancy to anything other than media hysteria. You over sensationalizing what she did and trying to compare her to an icon in American history cheapens everything Rosa Parks did. Stop making an ass out of yourself

She's absolutely nothing close to Rosa Parks. Rosa Parks grew up in an era where people like her were regularly oppressed, had to use separate bathrooms, separate drinking fountains, weren't allowed to vote, couldn't buy homes in certain neighborhoods, had to sit in certain seats in the movie theater, etc. and took a stand knowing she may very well lose her life over it.

Bree Newsome stole a piece of cloth that had absolutely no relevancy to anything other than media hysteria. You over sensationalizing what she did and trying to compare her to an icon in American history cheapens everything Rosa Parks did. Stop making an ass out of yourself
Everyting Rosa park did? All she did was didn't get up.

Rosa Parks literally did nothing. At least this woman climbed a flagpole

BREE grew up in an era where white racist walk into black churches and kill them just for being black. Correction, for raping your white women lol

And where cops kill black boys for minor offenses

Forum List

Back