BREAKING: Zimmerman to be charged

His attornies were really on his side. I can't understand why he did not stay in touch with them.

They are incompetent boobs. What attorney of any competence would throw a former client under the bus like that? Who in their right mind would hire them after this?

I agee with you completely. It just seemed strange to me that he would not talk to them.

His attornies were really on his side. I can't understand why he did not stay in touch with them.

They are incompetent boobs. What attorney of any competence would throw a former client under the bus like that? Who in their right mind would hire them after this?

I agee with you completely. It just seemed strange to me that he would not talk to them.

He has a new attorney, a LOAD of defenders.

They've been expecting him...

558767065.jpg

the 'trashing' of their former client could be the beginning of a ploy to plead temporary insanity or something along those lines. They fake not being in touch, Zimmerman goes into hiding for a few days... comes out with new lawyers... they claim mental stress, etc.

the 'trashing' of their former client could be the beginning of a ploy to plead temporary insanity or something along those lines. They fake not being in touch, Zimmerman goes into hiding for a few days... comes out with new lawyers... they claim mental stress, etc.

Attorney Client Privilege

Forum List

Back