Breaking: WikiLeaks releases Hacked Audio Recordings of Democratic National Committee Voicemails

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
  • Banned
From the clip (adapted):
"A big donor with cancer is to be seated next to the President, but this OTHER guy is giving MORE, so bump the sick guy and put this RICHER guy next to the Prez --hey a LOT of people get sick, right..?"

Wasserman Schultz should have never believed that guy on the phone with the heavy Indian accent who said he was with Micosoft. Those keys he had her press certainly did fix her computer.

So far the voice mails are Bogus....1st one is a little kid with his dad.. Nah won't waste my time opening those..
If they are bogus, then why is ABC News now reporting on them.

NEW=> WIKILEAKS RELEASES DNC RECORDINGS - Including Pay for Play with Top Dem Leaders

Yes I watched the first youtube... Every single politician raises money that way... Milk the money....sorry to say it is all about money .
The Bush's did it too...
Clinton
Reagan

and so on...

• Banned
Hahaha...now this is what terrorism looks like to the Dems. Oh this is gonna be good. In all seriousness, Steve McGarrett is betting there is a mole inside the DNC that has been squirreling away emails and voicemails.

I wonder who it could be? (as panic sets in as the DNC realizes they have a mole!)

BREAKING: WikiLeaks releases hacked audio recordings of Democratic National Committee voicemails

Stop breaking the law, racist.
The only ones breaking the law is democrats and Hillary.

Forum List

Back