Breaking: WH Visitor Logs Show Obama Was At 'Debate Prep' During Benghazi Attacks

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
  • Banned
This clearly shows Obama put politics first over American lives. He committed dereliction of duty.

I heard "Obama watched while they died" through the eyes of a drone.

Oh, wait. I heard he was informed of the attack and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Oh, wait. I heard he was jerking off in the shower.

Oh, wait. I heard he was playing golf with Hillary.

Oh, wait. I heard he was forging his long form Hawaian birth certificate.

Oh, wait. I heard he was smoking a doobie with Saul Alinsky.

Now we are getting to the truth that Obama wasn't in the situation room but was having a 'Debate Prep' for Romney as 4 Americans were being murdered. Then he jetted off for Vegas the next day for a fundraiser. Also there are no communication E-mails with Hillary during the attacks.

Breaking: Visitor Logs Show Obama at ?Debate Prep? While Americans Died in Benghazi ? Too Busy to Make it to Situation Room | The Gateway Pundit!

Is that the equivalent of Palin writing on her hand?

Now we are getting to the truth that Obama wasn't in the situation room but was having a 'Debate Prep' for Romney as 4 Americans were being murdered. Then he jetted off for Vegas the next day for a fundraiser. Also there are no communication E-mails with Hillary during the attacks.

Breaking: Visitor Logs Show Obama at ?Debate Prep? While Americans Died in Benghazi ? Too Busy to Make it to Situation Room | The Gateway Pundit!

So he couldn't do debate prep before the attacks? Or just cancel the meetings?

You really really have issues.

Is that the equivalent of Palin writing on her hand?
No, it's like democrat senator Dianne Feinstein who got caught with notes on her hand during a campaign debate violating the rules.

Feinstein-hand.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bh...amY/sJghWMpHHsc/s1600-h/100212-fein-hand1.jpg

Last edited:

There there, Steve. The scary black man will be out of your "White" House on January 20, 2017. :crybaby:

There there, Steve. The scary black man will be out of your "White" House on January 20, 2017. :crybaby:

It has nothing to do with race!

It has nothing to do with race!

Good one. Ditch the avatar and then we'll talk.

So are you conceding that we were right when we told you the retired military guy you were all touting last week was a full of shit conspiracy monger?

I heard "Obama watched while they died" through the eyes of a drone.

Oh, wait. I heard he was informed of the attack and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Oh, wait. I heard he was jerking off in the shower.

Oh, wait. I heard he was playing golf with Hillary.

Oh, wait. I heard he was forging his long form Hawaian birth certificate.

Oh, wait. I heard he was smoking a doobie with Saul Alinsky.

There have been a lot of stories from the White House and it is hard to keep track. Since they aren't forthcoming with the truth, it's left to others to try and solve the mystery of what went down, who called the shots and where everyone was at the time. Obama could have helped a lot by simply being honest.

It doesn't matter where he was or what he was doing. The thing that is clear is that he wasn't doing what he should have been doing. I really don't care which of the above excuses is true. What difference does it make? He felt he had better things to do than worry about Americans in danger and that's all we need to know.

Steve would be useless without being a source of humor. An example of not having to call out racists because their own idiocy will do it on its' own.

Forum List

Back