Breaking: Vincent Lambert Frances' Terri Schiavo dies after 9 days without food and water

upload_2019-7-11_19-34-15.png

Lets remember to make our needs known in writing before it too late so our loved ones do not need to fight, but they will anyway.

Dehydration is an agonizing death. It isn't laying down and peacefully closing your eyes. As the mucus membranes dry they crack and bleed. The victim bleeds from the genitals, anus, nose, ears and eyes. They eyeballs themselves shrink. Gums dry and draw back from the teeth exposing roots and nerves. Muscles cramps are so severe they can break bones. Teri Schiavo and this poor man were murdered in one of the slowest and most torturous deaths known.

From where do you swallow this shit?
It's well known. What did you think? People just lay down and beautifully close their eyes.

Euthanasia | Symptoms of Dehydration | The Life Resources Charitable Trust

It is one of the most torturous ways to die that there is. If we are going to kill people just give them a shot like a dog.

I didn't follow this situation, but it's a tragedy all around. Horrible way to die prematurely.

Humans are a cruel species. So is Mother Nature in general as much as there is great beauty as well. The more vulnerable, naive or powerless you are, the more some get excited.

BREAKING: Vincent Lambert, France’s Terri Schiavo, dies after 9 days without food and water
July 11, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Vincent Lambert, the disabled man a court ordered to be starved to death in a French hospital, died this morning. After nine days without food and fluids, showing a remarkable will to live despite the cruel death of thirst that doctors had prepared for him, France’s Terri Schiavo departed from this earthly life at 8:24 a.m. on Thursday, July 11. He died of heart failure induced by the malfunction of his kidneys in Reims University Hospital in the room where he had been kept under lock and key for the last six years. Talk about totally in humane bs,, But you better not crack that eagles egg you better not be white... Oh that's why they let it happen the guy was white.
But you UK a holes will pay for a few jihadist take your jobs rape your women your sick

Just so long as this person wasn't starved to death behind an anchor fence caged off area. Then liberals might really get mad.

View attachment 268913 View attachment 268914

What does she have to do with this case, nothing that is what.

Nothing. Just an IDENTICAL CASE, as mentioned in the OP, Moron.

BREAKING: Vincent Lambert, France’s Terri Schiavo, dies after 9 days without food and water
July 11, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Vincent Lambert, the disabled man a court ordered to be starved to death in a French hospital, died this morning. After nine days without food and fluids, showing a remarkable will to live despite the cruel death of thirst that doctors had prepared for him, France’s Terri Schiavo departed from this earthly life at 8:24 a.m. on Thursday, July 11. He died of heart failure induced by the malfunction of his kidneys in Reims University Hospital in the room where he had been kept under lock and key for the last six years. Talk about totally in humane bs,, But you better not crack that eagles egg you better not be white... Oh that's why they let it happen the guy was white.
But you UK a holes will pay for a few jihadist take your jobs rape your women your sick

Just so long as this person wasn't starved to death behind an anchor fence caged off area. Then liberals might really get mad.

View attachment 268913 View attachment 268914

What does she have to do with this case, nothing that is what.

Nothing. Just an IDENTICAL CASE, as mentioned in the OP, Moron.

I just think every case is different. And its so hard to judge not knowing the medical or people involved.

So you’re able to have a beloved pet humanity euthanized, but a poor sick person dies a crueler death than a convicted serial murderer? WTF is wrong with this world ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starving is bad but people in this situation do not die of starvation. They die of dehydration which is much quicker. Dehydration is an agonizing death. It isn't laying down and peacefully closing your eyes. As the mucus membranes dry they crack and bleed. The victim bleeds from the genitals, anus, nose, ears and eyes. They eyeballs themselves shrink. Gums dry and draw back from the teeth exposing roots and nerves. Muscles cramps are so severe they can break bones. Teri Schiavo and this poor man were murdered in one of the slowest and most torturous deaths known.

So you would of been ok with it if they gave him morphine to stop his breathing so he wouldn't have to die of dehydration?

If it was me, I’d pray for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

July 11, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Vincent Lambert, the disabled man a court ordered to be starved to death in a French hospital, died this morning. After nine days without food and fluids, showing a remarkable will to live despite the cruel death of thirst that doctors had prepared for him, France’s Terri Schiavo departed from this earthly life at 8:24 a.m. on Thursday, July 11. He died of heart failure induced by the malfunction of his kidneys in Reims University Hospital in the room where he had been kept under lock and key for the last six years.

Talk about totally in humane bs,, But you better not crack that eagles egg you better not be white... Oh that's why they let it happen the guy was white.
This is outright MURDER.

If a parent killed a child by denying them food and water, what would the parent be charged with?

Humans are cruel and evil.

July 11, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Vincent Lambert, the disabled man a court ordered to be starved to death in a French hospital, died this morning. After nine days without food and fluids, showing a remarkable will to live despite the cruel death of thirst that doctors had prepared for him, France’s Terri Schiavo departed from this earthly life at 8:24 a.m. on Thursday, July 11. He died of heart failure induced by the malfunction of his kidneys in Reims University Hospital in the room where he had been kept under lock and key for the last six years.

Talk about totally in humane bs,, But you better not crack that eagles egg you better not be white... Oh that's why they let it happen the guy was white.
This is outright MURDER.

If a parent killed a child by denying them food and water, what would the parent be charged with?

Forced suicide, Suicide is the most cowardly thing any human can do… But it does take care of itself

Starving a man to death? That had to be agonizing, that would drive a person insane. He had no sedation or pain meds....how freaking cruel can you be? He was tortured and murdered by those doctors.

What's even funnier these dumb asses over there cann't even think just how much better a PRISONER is treated gawd dam they won't evenn let someone sent up for life and about to prosecuted ........they live bettter for years . Prisoners aren't starved to death not that we know of anyway.

Remember Charlie? The baby.

And Alfie another baby

I mean shooting them in the head is more humane , the mother stealing the baby and feeding it water is more humane.......... NWO is a savage world.

Kill the unborn
kill those who have no voice
kill grandma
kill grandpa
kill the sick
kill down syndrome

I mean there mother fkrs are nuts and I am sorry for my m f but my gawd hte bastards are killing everything in their path and we're still letting it all happen..........We meaning the freaking gov ......

This is outright MURDER.

Forced suicide, Suicide is the most cowardly thing any human can do… But it does take care of itself
He didnt commit suicide. He was MURDERED, meaning, AGAINST HIS WILL.

I remember Terri Schiavo...the woman that the STATE tried to take the husband's right to make life/death decisions from.
I remember that woman too. Her husband went on to be a cheating sack of bones who didn't know what 'in sickness and in health till death do you part' means. What happened to that woman in the end should've been left up to her parents. Her jerk of a husband had already won the lawsuit that was filed against the hospital that was responsible for screwing Terri up. Then he went on to not only cheating on her, but he ended up getting his other woman pregnant, so he scored himself three new things because of what was done to Terri, money, a new lady, and a baby. Why couldn't Terri's parents be the people who decided on what was to be done with their daughter after that?

God bless you and her parents if they are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. Did Terri and her cheating husband having any kids of their own? That is the only thing that I don't remember.

I remember Terri Schiavo...the woman that the STATE tried to take the husband's right to make life/death decisions from.

You mean her EX who was already in a committed relationship with another woman?
I could understand bodecea if she left a WRITTEN directive.
But assuming HIS beliefs can dictate hers is ARCHAIC.

If you believe in democracy bodecea, then given there were OTHER family members including both her parents and siblings,
why couldn't they have taken a VOTE and allowed the FAMILY to make a decision?

The problem with Schiavo's "husband" making the decision was
there was a CLEAR CONFLICT OF INTEREST as guardian.

That guardianship should have been revoked and allowed the
rest of the family equal representation in spiritual, financial and medical decisions.

NOT giving authority to a COURT/JUDGE to make a
SPIRITUAL DECISION on behalf of an incapacitated woman
who left no written directive, and her surviving family.

Any conflicts spiritually between them regarding life and death beliefs should be resolved by spiritual counseling between them as that is private, not a matter for courts to settle.

The judge should have ordered counseling, because of spiritual matters
that don't belong to govt authority. Once the family decides spiritually what
to do, the courts can address any legal issues but not spiritual ones.

Forum List

Back