BREAKING: UC Berkeley Thug Zachary Greenberg Arrested For Sucker-Punching Conservative Act

Hello! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

President Trump invited Hayden Williams, the conservative activist for the Leadership Institute who was punched in the face at the UC Berkeley campus in California, to join him on stage.!!!!!

This President is AMAZING! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

"President Donald Trump vowed during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Saturday to defend conservative free speech on college campuses.

Trump also announced his decision to sign an executive order requiring colleges and universities to protect free speech on campus if they were to receive federal funding.

“If they want our dollars, and we give it to them by the billions, they’ve got to allow people like Hayden and a great many of young people and old people to speak,” Trump said. “Free speech!”

S0YkGfL.jpg

2 Mar 2019

Trump Welcomes to CPAC Conservative Punched at UC Berkeley

Thank God Donald Trump got elected! Thank you for that post, too! Very uplifting! :113:

Thanks God he did!!! I totally agree !!!!!:2up:

FYI leftists, we in no way consider Donald Trump God. We do however, perceive him as a gift from God and a blessing (after much prayer) on the United States for being a God-oriented country. He's doing the right things. I know this is beyond any leftist's comprehension, but that's how it is.

So you started a thread to lie about it and exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

People are actually fed up with dishonest conservatives and their ridiculous lies - this thread being one of many examples.

Utterly stupid regressive mentions the hasty generalization fallacy for the thousandth time

…… and immediately proceeds to indulge in just that for the 40 thousandth.

The only reason he was caught is because a conservative made a video and publicized it. Without that, the UCB police would likely have just ignored the incident.

Moral: Expose the Prog Thugs' violent and oppressive behavior to as much sunlight as possible.

These left wing lunatic Antifa thugs are not going to get away with this ....

this is important....this shows those who commit crime against MAGA are going to pay.

People are fed up with left wing liberal thugs!

BREAKING: UC Berkeley Thug Zachary Greenberg Arrested For Sucker-Punching Conservative Activist

Well, they are fascists rather than liberals, but yeah. They live in a world of entitlement and feel entitled to physically attack anybody who supports the president. Many here are of the same disgusting ilk, and can you just imagine the uproar they (and the media that has trained them) would have caused if it was open season on anybody wearing a hope and change teeshirt?

So you started a thread to lie about it and exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

People are actually fed up with dishonest conservatives and their ridiculous lies - this thread being one of many examples.

Utterly stupid regressive mentions the hasty generalization fallacy for the thousandth time

I think somebody found an 'Intro to Logic For Dummies' and emailed it around to their fellow parrots on the board, Another well known idiot here runs around citing stupid 'fallacy' claims all the time, too.

I think somebody found an 'Intro to Logic For Dummies' and emailed it around to their fellow parrots on the board, Another well known idiot here runs around citing stupid 'fallacy' claims all the time, too.

I point out fallacies at times. Usually when the post is the essence of whatever the fallacy is. Do not see what C Clayton is talking about.

Common fallacies

I remember similar stages when both of my boys were children. They would learn a new word or term at school and then overuse it as they managed to insert it in every possible situation.

The sad thing is that Clayton and the other regressives are supposedly adults.

I point out fallacies at times. Usually when the post is the essence of whatever the fallacy is. Do not see what C Clayton is talking about.

Common fallacies

Well, we also know some of those names refer to valid arguments as well; those who merely take the intro courses and never move on to Informal Logic don't know this, and run around citing the names as if they only refer to fallacies. Ad Hominem is a common one; there are plenty of valid Ad Hominem arguments, for instance, especially when they include Democrats and people like Clayton.

Well, we also know some of those names refer to valid arguments as well; those who merely take the intro courses and never move on to Informal Logic don't know this, and run around citing the names as if they only refer to fallacies. Ad Hominem is a common one; there are plenty of valid Ad Hominem arguments, for instance, especially when they include Democrats and people like Clayton.

I just wish the regressives would learn the meaning of a Tu Quoque fallacy, myself.

"Oh, those brave and wonderful Muslim men are raping thousands and thousand of children in Britain? Well yeah, but what about those damn Christians!?"

Forum List

Back