BREAKING: Trump terror fears as security services find suspect package on parade route

• Thanks for posting, Tilly. I heard thousands of buses have shown up with protesters. It is ridiculous. We also know who is instigating all of it. And believe the hill is not innocent in it, though she is protected from it. You would think we are living in a third world country. Law and order needs to return.
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Strange how these rightwingnutjobs who have hollered Constitution for so long now want to abandon the most basic precepts in our Constitution.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks for posting, Tilly. I heard thousands of buses have shown up with protesters. It is ridiculous. We also know who is instigating all of it. And believe the hill is not innocent in it, though she is protected from it. You would think we are living in a third world country. Law and order needs to return.
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Strange how these rightwingnutjobs who have hollered Constitution for so long now want to abandon the most basic precepts in our Constitution.
Which portion of the First Amendment do you think is going to be violated?

You've been given video of your plots to disrupt the event with terror tactics.

Do you honestly think you should not be punished?

Peaceably is the key word here, old rocks. Peaceably. Peaceably
inclined or disposed to avoid strife or dissension; not argumentative or hostile: a peaceable person; a peaceable disposition. 2. peaceful; tranquil: in peaceableperiods; a peaceable adjustment of a dispute.
Peaceably | Define Peaceably at Dictionary.com
Strife | Define Strife at Dictionary.com
Dictionary.com › browse › strife
Strife definition, vigorous or bitter conflict, discord, or antagonism: to be at strife. See more.

Protest group vows to block inaugural ceremony, parade
Protests will aim to disrupt Trump inauguration: organizers

Now, to disrupt traffic flow, etc is not peaceably

Amendment I

Amendment I

The key word that escapes the left is "peaceably."

inclined or disposed to avoid strife or dissension; not argumentative or hostile: a peaceable person; a peaceable disposition. 2. peaceful; tranquil: in peaceableperiods; a peaceable adjustment of a dispute.
Strife definition, vigorous or bitter conflict, discord, or antagonism: to be at strife. See more.

Amendment I

Peace and peaceful don't seem to mean what they used to mean :eusa_think:

Sadly and sickeningly.

Amendment I

Peace and peaceful don't seem to mean what they used to mean :eusa_think:

Amendment I

Yes. See where it says PEACEABLY? Add violence into the mix and you get what you deserve. Just sayin....

Amendment I

Strange how progressives ignore the "right of the people peaceably to assemble" when it comes to conservatives' right to assemble peaceably.

Forum List

Back