Breaking: Trump Perp-Walked from White House in cuffs!

Should they have arrested Big Orange?

• Total voters

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it! How could this happen? :aargh:

Idk what to think..Will Pence immediately start war with Russia over Venezuela?

How could this happen?!

There must have been something serious in that Mueller report.

I don't feel too good. :(

What is going on? Link to video.

iu

April Fool's
:04:

Last edited:
  • Banned
I can't wrap my head around "President Pence" just yet. I wonder why they didn't get him?

Since when is it a crime to grow the economy?
the crime would be how it was done,,,

there is nothing in the duties of POTUS stated in the constitution that gives him authority to micro manage the economy,,,
/----/ Including Obozo's trillion dollar stimuLESS and grabbing 1/6th of the US economy with Obozocare? Including those?

there is nothing in the duties of POTUS stated in the constitution that gives him authority to micro manage the economy,,,
/----/ Including Obozo's trillion dollar stimuLESS and grabbing 1/6th of the US economy with Obozocare? Including those?
youre changing the subject, but yes those too,,,

I hate April Fools jokes.

They are so predictable and yet I fall for them all the time.

*sigh* sometimes I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick that damned football.

Well, how long before the repealing of Roe vs. Wade?

I'd bet that's Pence's #1 priority after starting war with Russia for his MIC neocon masters.

Y'all thought Trump was bad, he's a moderate compared to Pence! :eek:

/---/ Nope - same subject: "there is nothing in the duties of POTUS stated in the constitution that gives him authority to micro manage the economy" Obozo was a president, remember. what applies to Trump applies to all other presidents.

/---/ Nope - same subject: "there is nothing in the duties of POTUS stated in the constitution that gives him authority to micro manage the economy" Obozo was a president, remember. what applies to Trump applies to all other presidents.

its just that bozo is old news and the subject at hand is trump,,

other than that I agree

It would be a much funnier joke if the president was even ABLE to be indicted while in office, and he cannot.

other than that I agree
/----/ Sorry sparky - we're still living under many of Obozo's decisions. He's still a factor.

other than that I agree
/----/ Sorry sparky - we're still living under many of Obozo's decisions. He's still a factor.

yes but the subject of this thread is trumps actions not bozos

Forum List

Back