Breaking! Trump holds press conference LIVE right now!

PISSGATE = BIG FAT FUCKING FAILURE

It turns out 4Chan made it up and liberals and McCain and stupid, stupid liberals fell for it! :lmao:

How 4Chan McFooled John McCain, Buzzfeed, and the CIA Into Believing Trump's Golden Showers
How 4Chan McFooled John McCain, Buzzfeed, and the CIA Into Believing Trump's Golden Showers | Zero Hedge

Yea I know.. I broke the story here last night around 9pm.. It stayed in Politics until CK left then someone moved it to the FZ, then to Rubber Room

It turns out 4Chan made it up and liberals and McCain and stupid, stupid liberals fell for it! :lmao:

How 4Chan McFooled John McCain, Buzzfeed, and the CIA Into Believing Trump's Golden Showers
How 4Chan McFooled John McCain, Buzzfeed, and the CIA Into Believing Trump's Golden Showers | Zero Hedge

Yea I know.. I broke the story here last night around 9pm.. It stayed in Politics until CK left then someone moved it to the FZ, then to Rubber Room

Of course they moved it. It shows how stupid and unhinged liberals are.

Donald Trump, is right. Obama created Isis by dropping the ball in the ME

doesnt matter, Hairboi is going to defeat ISIS .. DAY ONE !!

Heck, ISIS is the Junior Varsity team. Shouldn't be much of an effort.

Isis is the Jv team . They ain't knocking down our buildings .

They killed 50 gay Americans last Summer.

You think those "sudden Jihads" are all spontaneous???????

Trump will be donating all profits from foreign governments at his hotels to the US Treasury.

That will go towards paying some of the tremendous debt that Obama has accrued.

Good for Trump!

Obama cost the American people tons of money. Trump is bringing money into the government.

Of course they moved it. It shows how stupid and unhinged liberals are.

They move all of mine.. ;) It's a medal of fucking honor.. LMAO

Do you guys realize this press conference is probably more press conferences (already) than Obama ever held.

I never saw Obama hold a "conference" without a pre prepared speech and a teleprompter.

You see any teleprompter with Trump?

He don't need it. He doesn't need someone else to tell him what to say, like puppet Obama.

Man, it's good to have president phony gone!

Can you believe this guy?

I put together one of the greatest cabinets because I can do great things.
We are going to do great things.

Obama care will be replaced simultaneously on the same day or in steps or in a day or a week or even an hour.

WTF is he talking about?

And he puts up a bunch of paper for show. It was like when he put up all his products and lied about owning them.

He reminds me of that old Razzle Dazzle.

Do you guys realize this press conference is probably more press conferences (already) than Obama ever held.

I never saw Obama hold a "conference" without a pre prepared speech and a teleprompter.

You see any teleprompter with Trump?

He don't need it. He doesn't need someone else to tell him what to say, like puppet Obama.

Man, it's good to have president phony gone!
A press conference with a teleprompter? You're a fucking idiot.

And then Republicans went nuts on the Internet asking why the job couldn't be "finished". Republicans pretending to care about gays is hilarious. When so many Republicans want gays dead.

And then Republicans went nuts on the Internet asking why the job couldn't be "finished". Republicans pretending to care about gays is hilarious. When so many Republicans want gays dead.
Points her finger and laughs @ the Snowflake loser LMAOING you fucks got punked BAD...

I love it! Trump just told some of the media to go pound sand. I love it!

He just said, Nope, not going to talk to you, you're fake news.

Oh my gosh I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roflmao The President Elect just shut down CNN, BIG LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT SHIT LOSERS

Trump is actually winning over the media in his press conference. People clapping and cheering.
He also slammed one reporter calling them fake news.
He has some serious balls and an influential personality.
Unlike Obama Bin Limpdick.

No you mean liberal trollers pretending to be republicans.

Nice try, but you are just as fake as the golden showers report.

Forum List

Back