Breaking! Trump holds press conference LIVE right now!

The Main Stream Liberal Media is disgraced. I really don't think they will ever recover now that they were exposed as the biggest publishers of fake news. This makes The Nazi propaganda machine look like child's play.
Its a last grasp of a quickly dying industry! Its no surprise we all knew they would try this shit. They don't realize Trump is no politician and won't play with kid gloves. They are gonna poke the bear one too many times!

Dammit I'm too late to really watch, now I'll have to wait a day for the full video on this :/

Okay, I'll take that back a bit -- Trump mocking the media is well worth watching twice!

How long does it take to audit a tax return from last year??

According to his tax attorney's the IRS was requiring him to pull up over a decade of taxes due to deferred profits and debts that tie into previous years. As I recall it was 2001 through present that they had to go through to make sure everything was properly taxed/recorded.

WHEN CAN WE SEE THE (MEANINGLESS) TAX RECORDS?!?

EDIT: Sorry about that, I think the DNC hacked my profile and posted that. Don't worry though. I changed my password to "DROWSSAP."

They'll never figure it out again.

When will Trump get his military style haircut? The GOP sure bitched about Carter and Clinton for not having one...

Forum List

Back