BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a person be anti-American and turn around and say they have no problems with Americans?

...This is Antisemitism.

Erm, no. At most, it's anti-Zionism. ...

Anti-Zionism IS antisemitism.

"Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism" only according to Zionist Hasbarats, desperate to muddy the waters and conflate the two. People with "brains and courage", to quote Stuck in the 60's know the difference and aren't fooled.

One can be critical of Israel's government policies and not be antisemitic. But if one fundamentally believes that the Jewish people have no rights to self-determination, there is nothing else to call it.

Can a person be anti-American and turn around and say they have no problems with Americans?
Many pro-Americans are against the American government.

You have to be specific.

You can be critical of the American government and still recognize that the US exists and has the right to exist as an expression of the American people.

But the US is an interesting example. Given that the US is a colonial enterprise which usurped territory from indigenous peoples, from where does the US derive its right to exist?

You have to be specific.
If someone is against the existence of the United States, that would make him or her an enemy of the American people. If someone is against the existence of the Jewish state of Israel, aka "ant-Zionist" then they are an enemy of all Israelis, and the Jewish people.

In other words, "anti-Zionists" are antisemitic pieces shit that are wasting valuable oxygen.

You have to be specific.

You can be critical of the American government and still recognize that the US exists and has the right to exist as an expression of the American people.

But the US is an interesting example. Given that the US is a colonial enterprise which usurped territory from indigenous peoples, from where does the US derive its right to exist?
Hence why most anti-Zionists are also anti-American.

...This is Antisemitism.

"Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism" only according to Zionist Hasbarats, desperate to muddy the waters and conflate the two. People with "brains and courage", to quote Stuck in the 60's know the difference and aren't fooled.

One can be critical of Israel's government policies and not be antisemitic. But if one fundamentally believes that the Jewish people have no rights to self-determination, there is nothing else to call it.
But if one fundamentally believes that the Jewish people have no rights to self-determination
Unsubstantiated Israeli talking point.

Link?

...This is Antisemitism.

But if one fundamentally believes that the Jewish people have no rights to self-determination

Link?
Hilarious...considering all you have ever spouted is unsubstantiated Hamas Pallywood IslamoNazi talking points!

Link?

I have no idea what you are referring to as an unsubstantiated Israeli talking point. That the Jewish people, like all people, have a right to self-determination?

You have to be specific.

I don't know. To my knowledge, Israel is the only country to make that claim.

Link?

I have no idea what you are referring to as an unsubstantiated Israeli talking point. That the Jewish people, like all people, have a right to self-determination?
You made a claim and I asked you to prove it.

If you can't back up your claim, don't make it.

So, link?

I have no idea what claim you think I am making. That the people have the right of self-determination? Is that the claim you think I'm making? And you think this is not true?

Link?

So, link?

I have no idea what claim you think I am making. That the people have the right of self-determination? Is that the claim you think I'm making? And you think this is not true?
If it is true, you should be able to prove it.

Link?

Link?

So, link?

Link?

So, to be sure I understand you, you are claiming that people do not have the right to self determination. Yes?

Link?

So, link?

Link?

So, to be sure I understand you, you are claiming that people do not have the right to self determination. Yes?
It is your responsibility to confirm the positive.

Link?

Declaration of Granting Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples Article 2

International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights Article 1.1

Declaration of the Principles of International Law Concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation Among States Principle 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back