BREAKING: the illegal immigrant murderer who escaped prison on the run for two weeks has been captured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, what state has a death penalty by hanging?
Wikipedia says there ae three state, but did not say which states they were.
KTRE channel 9. Texas says:
Washington and New Hampshire are the only states that currently provide for official hanging as a means of execution.

A lot of US citizens and legal immigrants murder people. Do you think those white mass shooters and the black-on-black murderers from Chicago are illegal immigrants?
They are as American as apple pie.

We’ve all heard the butbutbutbut Americans Murder too! Excuse from the mental illness crowd. If the leftists didn’t have open borders, Americans would still be alive. The presidents top priority is to protect Americans .

We’ve all heard the butbutbutbut Americans Murder too! Excuse from the mental illness crowd. If the leftists didn’t have open borders, Americans would still be alive. The presidents top priority is to protect Americans .
Should be, that is.

Our approach to managing the borders securely and humanely — even within our fundamentally broken immigration system — is working,” Mayorkas said.Jul 26, 2023

So, if we close the border all Americans would be safe for ever and ever, Amen?

Nope.never said that. It is an undeniable fact that many Americans would still be alive if the Kenyan and I’m Going To Bed *Joe didn’t invite illegals in and let them hide out here.

Nope.never said that. It is an undeniable fact that many Americans would still be alive if the Kenyan and I’m Going To Bed *Joe didn’t invite illegals in and let them hide out here.
Actually we have a bigger problem with domestic killers.

She’s calling for the illegal scumbag to be hung. I‘d agree. In fact, I’d prefer he be stabbed to death, like he did his victim, and in front of her two small kids.

It’s noted that you have more contempt for whites than this illegal alien sub-human trash.
So why is it when whites commit horrendous crimes you don't call for them to be hung? Why is it you never call white criminals sub-human trash, feral animals, savages, etc. I had a thread awhile back where a couple adopted a child and they killed him, they were starving him and the man beat him to death. Why does your amount of contempt change based on who the alleged criminal is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back