BREAKING: TEAMSTERS UNION Makes GAME CHANGING Announcement About TRUMP … REVOLUTION NOW INEVITABLE!!

As I said in the OP, if it turns out to be true. Well if not true then how in the how they get around NAFTA and TPP is anyone's guess.

They aren't real Unions any more, just a collection of 'officials' that feather their own nests for favors to companies they have an interest in and to hell with the rest. And, the Teamsters have never been much for supporting other unions anyway, which is why most other unions don't give a crap about who they support. they have little support outside the more corrupt unions, like Operating Engineers and Miners.

They are just sucking up to the same troth they always do. With a name like Hoffa it is not surprising they support the criminal Hillary.

Most of the rank and file in the past have voted Republican anyway; most union members don't follow their leaders around like robots and could care less who Hoffa endorses or any other Teamster 'official'.
Meanwhile they enjoy a right to their jobs, profit sharing, job security, great healthcare, pensions, sick days, maternity and paternity leave free schooling and a livable wagem

You make me laugh and want to throw up at the same time

I'll try to give a shit about your idiotic drivel later; Master Chef has a rerun on now.

Revolution, now, inev, it, able.

Everyone is meeting at the Chick Fil A across from the Walmart on main street (yeah, they'll be looking in the Walmart but we won't be there, check and mate America haters). Scooter is bringing three bags of beef jerky, two cans of spam, and some twizzlers he's had in his glove box for a couple years. Bobby Joe is bringing his wheelbarrow full of spent .22 shells, a half bag of Whoa Boy dog food, a pack of rolling papers, and some chiclets. Sandy says she has a whole box of deodorant she hasn't used. Her next door neighbor Leanne is bringing her hair dryer, two packs of glue on nails, some old Christmas lights off her porch, a used nail file, and a remote control from a 1986 Magnavox 24" tv but the mute button is worn out. Billy Joe at the Chick Fil A said we could load up on crushed ice long as we each buy a large soda.

If we need to get across the river Donny said he could take us in his boat if the motor will start.

HILARIOUS.....(and oh so true based on right wingers on this forum)....LOL

Hey jerkoff, I said if it were true. NAFTA, GATT and now TPP will do all working Americans more harm than Scott ever will do or did and Hillary supports them all an Trump does not. Scott at least save his state.

a. More than six in 10 Wisconsin voters, 62 percent, do not want Walker to run for a third term as governor in 2018.....
b. The FIRST signer of NAFTA was George H. Bush
c. I'd readilt admit that Bill Clinton should have scrapped NAFTA, he didn't and neither did GWBt
d. GATT is a post WWII agreement
e.. TPP is bad and finally Hillary has rejected it
NAFTA was done deal when Clinton got in office. I think anyone who thinks a global economy was or should be avoided isn't being serious. We want to be a part of free trade. We want to sell our shit to the rest of the world too.

We just needed to protect certain industries. The auto industry being one.

Any truck diver in this country that thinks Crooked Hillary is looking out for his/her interest is a fucking idiot.

Any person in this country that thinks Crooked Hillary is looking out for his/her interest is a fucking idiot.

Any truck diver in this country that thinks Crooked Hillary is looking out for his/her interest is a fucking idiot.

Any person in this country that thinks Crooked Hillary is looking out for his/her interest is a fucking idiot.
Meanwhile Republican governors nationwide have attached unions and turned places like Michigan into right to work state.

If any union member votes GOP they don't deserve the union they belong to.

Republicans wish they had the black vote now they're going after unions/white collar, next women and then Latinos. They're trying to chip in to Hillary's 12 point lead. That's what it really is

Hey jerkoff, I said if it were true. NAFTA, GATT and now TPP will do all working Americans more harm than Scott ever will do or did and Hillary supports them all an Trump does not. Scott at least save his state.

a. More than six in 10 Wisconsin voters, 62 percent, do not want Walker to run for a third term as governor in 2018.....
c. I'd readilt admit that Bill Clinton should have scrapped NAFTA, he didn't and neither did GWBt
NAFTA was done deal when Clinton got in office. I think anyone who thinks a global economy was or should be avoided isn't being serious. We want to be a part of free trade. We want to sell our shit to the rest of the world too.

I think you're wrong. It wasn't a done deal till clinton signed it. And when clinton was campaigning for prez the first time, he talked against the trade 'deals' that were hurting the working class. obama did the same thing. "we're going to take a look at Nafta etc" he said on the campaign trail. Guess he took a look at Nafta after winning the white house and decided he liked it.

If I had a dollar for every time a conservative posted, "if this is true" then I'd be a rich man. You guys are so gullible. Your media just trolls you all the time.

Meanwhile Republican governors nationwide have attached unions and turned places like Michigan into right to work state.

Republicans wish they had the black vote now they're going after unions/white collar, next women and then Latinos. They're trying to chip in to Hillary's 12 point lead. That's what it really is

Trade unions aren't what they were in the old days. Even the afl-cio was pushing for illegals to become citizens years ago. The management of unions just wants dues, and they don't care where it comes from.

Never been a trucker, but they seem a pretty independent and tough bunch of guys. Hard to imagine them voting for a corrupt, open border and free trader piece of shit like mrs clinton.

FreeWill is DELUSIONAL........I am positive that within the Teamsters there are several factions who are just as dumb as most conservative republicans.........The Republican stance on UNIONS (remember Scott Walker??) will NEVER garner unions' support except for some fringe elements.
Scott Walker's stance on unions is the same as FDR's, dipshit.

They've backed Republicans before. Democrats tossed most blue collar unions under the bus back in the 1980's, which is why they spend so much time demonizing white working class demographics and encouraging latinos and blacks to commit violence against them; they have the dufuses actually believing these white proles controlled everything and are the cause of blacks and latinos being morons and poor, as if those all powerful white proles have always controlled the government and Wall Street or something.
So are Republicans now pro unions?
The biggest union problem is government employee unions not trade unions. There is a difference :eusa_eh:

Nafta wasn't a done deal till clinton signed it. He signed a lot of stuff to get rid of our industries. WTO and most favored nation (MFN) for china. The clintons didn't get wealthy by building an empire like Trump did. They got wealthy by selling favors.

Never been a trucker, but they seem a pretty independent and tough bunch of guys. Hard to imagine them voting for a corrupt, open border and free trader piece of shit like mrs clinton.

I agree. Most truck drivers are smart enough to know that Crooked Hillary is a piece of shit.

If they happen to belong to a union I doubt they will do what their corrupt union bosses tell them they should do.

Crooked Hillary may be able to buy the union bosses but she will have a much harder time buying the rank and file.

There is not really that much difference between the Republicans and Democrats.

However, that doesn't explain away the stupidity of anybody that would actually think that the filthy ass Democrats are good for this country.

Some greedy union assholes may think they will get a better deal from a Democrat but as we have seen with his dickhead Obama they will probably lose their union jobs and wind up either on welfare on flipping burgers because that is what they will get by voting in Libtards.

Seeing its Hilly we have to ask what is the payoff....perhaps taxpayers picking up the tab when union pension goes bust........

I agree. Most truck drivers are smart enough to know that Crooked Hillary is a piece of shit.

If they happen to belong to a union I doubt they will do what their corrupt union bosses tell them they should do.

Crooked Hillary may be able to buy the union bosses but she will have a much harder time buying the rank and file.

I think you're wrong. It wasn't a done deal till clinton signed it. And when clinton was campaigning for prez the first time, he talked against the trade 'deals' that were hurting the working class. obama did the same thing. "we're going to take a look at Nafta etc" he said on the campaign trail. Guess he took a look at Nafta after winning the white house and decided he liked it.

Yes. As for Teamsters, they are 'famous' for crossing other unions' picket lines, and then there is their being hired by Big Ag to terrorize and bully Chavez's Farm Workers, like the thugs they are; yeah some us remember that and lot more of Teamsters history. So much for their great contributions to American labor. They even got tossed out of the AFL for corruption every now and then, which is like Joe Bonnano getting tossed out of the Mafia, or Al Sharpton announcing he opposes bribery.

Seeing its Hilly we have to ask what is the payoff....perhaps taxpayers picking up the tab when union pension goes bust........

Some lucrative government contracts will go to certain select companies, and the money will go from union coffers to Hillary, then come back laundered through some company or companies into some 'official's' nephews or sons pockets; the usual ration is now around 10 to 1 paybacks these days, unless you're Goldman Sachs; they expect 1,000 to 1 kicked back. They're in a bigger league than the little people are.

Forum List

Back