BREAKING: Released prisoners said Hamas treated them well and Israeli soldiers killed their own citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
She said; “Al-Qassam fighters treated us humanely and did not kill any civilians, but it was the Israeli occupation army that killed Israeli civilians during the clash with fighters from Gaza.”

1698098285898.png

“Hamas said it had freed Yokheved Lifshitz and Nurit Yitzhak, who also goes by the name Nurit Cooper, for humanitarian reasons, in response to mediation by Qatar and Egypt.”

In a statement confirming her mother’s release, Sharone Lifschitz, Yokheved’s daughter, said: “While I cannot put into words the relief that she is now safe, I will remain focused on securing the release of my father and all those – some 200 innocent people – who remain hostages in Gaza.”

Military experts have said there is almost no chance that a military effort to rescue the hostages would succeed. The ruined urban environment in Gaza, the presence of large numbers of civilians, a lack of clear intelligence and the scattered locations in which hostages are thought to be held would make the risk to them and rescuers unacceptable, they said. [ The Guardian]

So let me get this straight: The Israeli occupation army (there is no such thing. Maybe in the future, but not now), that killed Israeli civilians during the flash with fighters from Gaza. Where, exactly did this take place?

Does it make sense?

She said; “Al-Qassam fighters treated us humanely and did not kill any civilians, but it was the Israeli occupation army that killed Israeli civilians during the clash with fighters from Gaza.”

Saying what their captors told them to say.

That the Palestinians have directly targeted and murdered civilian noncombatants is an undeniable fact.

Israel targeting its own civilians sounds like bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back