Breaking Press Release: Hillary Clinton Ignores Select Committee Subpoena, Wipes Email Servers Clean

1150x647

U.S. Code, Title 18, Part I, Chapter 101, Section 2071,

Paragraph a

"Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or with intent to do so takes and carries a way any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the united States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

Paragraph b

"Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document , paper, or other thing,willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

Really...so if she gave our money to foreign countries in return for kick backs to the Clinton sex crimes foundation we have no right to know about that? and what of the emails that went from her server to foreign countries...or to email accounts not on government servers...

she did it, and she will not be held accountable,.,
This is not a fishing expedition....and as I mentioned, Hillary Clinton was NOT PART of the Clinton Foundation until AFTER she left her position as Secretary of State.

This is a congressional inquiry on Benghazi.... (the 6th one on the tax payer's dime I might add), because the other 5 hearings by congress and the senate turned up NOTHING and those from the right wing, screamed and whined because they found NOTHING that was illegal...

they found no wrong doing, no Obama rubbing his hands in glee as he watched our 3 men die on live video, no stand down order, no wrong doing with Susan Rice's statement at the time she made it, no dragging ambassador Stevens through the streets after the mob had butt raped him as the right wingers all claimed at the time etc etc and yadahdahdah............ that the right wing claimed, which upset the right wing... so they insisted on ANOTHER congressional hearing...

(Boehner appointed Gowdy)

spending another $10 to $50 million of our tax payers money for another Hearing, just for POLITICAL PURPOSES of the right wing....trying to smear our President and trying to smear Hillary Clinton because she is the democratic contender for President in 2016.

You all may think we are FOOLS, but we are NOT, and we are ON TO YOU with these never ending Dog and Pony Shows, and the way you waste tax payers money, MY MONEY, just for your political purpose.... it stinks big time, but what can ya do with a bunch of Losers in Congress that were voted in by you all?

Sorry, The Boy cried wolf, ONE TOO MANY TIMES.

so...you say she was cleared.....as she destroyed emails......you know...emails that might have implicated her in wrong doing.......

and the foundation...really....a foundation in her families name....really? It isn't like she joined a foundation under the control of strangers....do you really not see the problem here.....probably not....the Clinton drones are as bad or worse than the obama drones......

so...you say she was cleared.....as she destroyed emails......you know...emails that might have implicated her in wrong doing.......

and the foundation...really....a foundation in her families name....really? It isn't like she joined a foundation under the control of strangers....do you really not see the problem here.....probably not....the Clinton drones are as bad or worse than the obama drones......
Exactly what wrong doing do you think her emails could even convey on Benghazi? Seriously, what are you FISHING FOR?

Even Trey Gowdy says Clinton isn't even a small part of the Benghazi investigation that he is conducting...

THIS from an interview with Trey Gowdy on March 12th, 2015

Contrary to all rumor and innuendo, Gowdy says he is completely open to the idea that Clinton may have done nothing wrong while secretary of state.

Taking on Clinton, Gowdy repeats, “is not my job. That’s the job of the RNC, and the Republican candidate for president. … If they hired me for that job they hired the wrong guy. Why would you hire a not-even-two-term guy, all of whose training tells him to go where facts take him, who doesn’t even go to NRCC [National Republican Congressional Committee] dinners, who’s lousy at fundraisers, who hates to travel? Because that’s who you’re getting.”

The job he was appointed to do last year by House Speaker John Boehner was to chair a special investigatory committee on Benghazi after the Republican right roared its disapproval of previous failed inquiries. What does he know right now, I ask him, based on numerous witness appearances and 850 pages already submitted by the State Department?

Not all that much. He says he’s “seen no evidence” that Clinton ordered a stand-down of security forces in Benghazi, contributing to the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans on Sept. 11, 2012, or any of the other more damning things the right typically alleges.

And if anyone expects him to chase the presumptive frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination to the gates of political hell to get tens of thousands of her personal emails, well, don’t bank on it.

Hillary Clinton s Enemy No. 1 - Michael Hirsh - POLITICO Magazine

She deleted private e-mails....none of your business. She order all official e-mails handed over to the State Department in December. GROW A BRAIN!

She deleted private e-mails....none of your business. She order all official e-mails handed over to the State Department in December. GROW A BRAIN!

Why are all liberals such dipshit gullible morons?

Hillary Clinton is guilty of destruction of Government property destruction of evidence, along with the other violations, obstruction of justice, theft of Government property etc......

I like a woman who wipes. It makes for a more harmonious outcum.

muXYONHcpwS6U2jOfHngPDA.jpg

Your joke is borderline disgusting and defiantly not clever or funny just fyi... You sound 55ish years old and angry.

The problem here is that Hilary wiped any chance of being president clean when she showed the entire nation that she has and will hide things from the public when it is asked of her to be transparent.

While I might not like the idea of people going though all my emails and debating them openly in the public, I also have nothing to hide and in the end people would lose all interest. Hilary on the other hand has now shown that she in fact has something if not a lot of somethings to hide. She has shown that she feels there are things about her that if made public would change her chances of being elected President, enough so that she would flirt with fines and jail time.

It is interesting to see the contrast between progressive, forward moving liberals minded wannabes claiming Hilarys emails are privet but these same people were foaming at the mouth to read all of Palin's personal emails... and found nothing, and nothing was held back.

As it stands in this moment Hilary will not be President in 2016.

She broke the law. She destroyed government documents.

THROW THE BOOK AT HER.
No she didn't. When you send an email to [email protected] it's saved on government servers. Why is this so hard to understand?
It has ready come out that she also allowed her staff to use private emails, so that assertion is false. And if she sent emails to private accounts she had to know it. She had to look at the email address. She knowingly conceiled and destroyed official government documents in order to cover her tracks.

She deserves nothing less than prison. She also deserves to be disbarred like her crooked husband.
Yep. But libtards will defend her just because she is a lying pos Clinton.

I like a woman who wipes. It makes for a more harmonious outcum.

muXYONHcpwS6U2jOfHngPDA.jpg

Your joke is borderline disgusting and defiantly not clever or funny just fyi... You sound 55ish years old and angry.

The problem here is that Hilary wiped any chance of being president clean when she showed the entire nation that she has and will hide things from the public when it is asked of her to be transparent.

While I might not like the idea of people going though all my emails and debating them openly in the public, I also have nothing to hide and in the end people would lose all interest. Hilary on the other hand has now shown that she in fact has something if not a lot of somethings to hide. She has shown that she feels there are things about her that if made public would change her chances of being elected President, enough so that she would flirt with fines and jail time.

It is interesting to see the contrast between progressive, forward moving liberals minded wannabes claiming Hilarys emails are privet but these same people were foaming at the mouth to read all of Palin's personal emails... and found nothing, and nothing was held back.

As it stands in this moment Hilary will not be President in 2016.

and she will word smith it around

to make what she did ok

so long as you had been gullible enough to believe her in the first place

there is always a lot of fine print with the clintons

Forum List

Back