BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.
"I promise not to have any journalists jailed except for those working for the failing New Yourk Times, CNN, MSNBC & that rag owned by Bezos ".

You believe that because Libs told you who you are allowed to run?
74 million votes!

Not for one minute. I just believe that Trump has been so demonized, so ostracized, and became such a massive and easy target, that no independent would ever vote for him. You need to wake up and see reality. America isn't as red as you think, and Trump is just too much of a headache. We need desantis, which is the same as Trump in nearly every way, and is new to the game.

Not for one minute. I just believe that Trump has been so demonized, so ostracized, and became such a massive and easy target, that no independent would ever vote for him. You need to wake up and see reality. America isn't as red as you think, and Trump is just too much of a headache. We need desantis, which is the same as Trump in nearly every way, and is new to the game.
Sorry bud…I vote on records and DeSantis doesn’t have a national record…No President in several decades has a record that rivals Trumps. I’ll watch this fucker burn to the ground before I let the left fill out my ballot for me. FUCK THAT PUSSY SHIT!

I'm an Independent who wasn't going to vote for President in 2015 until Trump entered the race.
Both Establishment parties suck.

I can't imagine what it'll be. Will he announce a new party, running for Speaker, rejoining Twitter, Truth being acquired by Twitter?

1. New party. Trump party. Cut out the middleman (GOP) completely.
2. Fake Kari Lake/MTG/Musk/Bannon/Boebert/Walker will be his 2024 next VP pick.
3. He will rejoin Twatter, become instant BFFs with Elon, and then see point #2 post Twatter bankrupcy and dissolution. Both will realise Musk isn't eligible way, way after the fact, of course, because they are a pair of stupid douchenozzles. This will end their fling, and Trump will turn Musk out like he owes him money. *.

* Assuming the former guy isn't in prison by then.

3. He will rejoin Twatter, become instant BFFs with Elon, and then see point #2 post Twatter bankrupcy and dissolution. Both will realise Musk isn't eligible way, way after the fact, of course, because they are a pair of stupid douchenozzles.
Hahahaha….another cyber lib proclaiming to be be smarter than billionaires….hahahaha. This is why sane people can’t ever take you backwards and twisted fucks serious.
* Assuming the former guy isn't in prison by then.
2D11614A-22C3-498A-AF20-AEA990C8109C.jpeg

Hahahaha….another cyber lib proclaiming to be be smarter than billionaires
For all you need to know, scrub, perhaps I am a billionaire. Does that instantly make me smarter in your cow eyes? More experienced at 'business', perhaps? Because if it does, you need to get your head right. :auiqs.jpg: There are plenty of stupid people that legally classify as billionaires.

* The prison meme you use consistently is pretty stupid as well.

Maybe he announces that he’s going 3rd party?

Maybe he announces that he’s going back to Twitter?

Maybe he announces that DeSantis is a loser?

Maybe he announces that he changed his mind about running in 2024.

Maybe he announces that Jim Jordan will be his running mate?

Maybe he just wants attention?

Maybe he announces he's 'non-binary'. :auiqs.jpg:

Obama had that and fucked it up.
O could have closed the border and sent home the H1-Bs and Americans could have been employed and had health insurance.
I know you're too stupid to figure that 2md sentence.

The last thing anyone should have ever wanted was employer based health insurance.
It was wrong in so many ways.
First of all it gave your employer control over you, since you could no longer quit without giving up your health care.
Second is that it created a tax write off for employers that benefited the wealthy but not the poor.t
Third is that it encouraged insurance companies to over pay, so that people could no longer compete and pay for heath care unless they had insurance.
Forth is that you had to prepay, so then lost any ability to complain about health care quality or costs.

I think your last one of him wanting attention is the best choice. He's seen that people are leaning more towards Desantis than him, and he's just trying to stir the pot, hoping that it gets the spotlight back on him.

I'm guessing whatever the announcement is, it's gonna be less than underwhelming.

Forum List

Back