BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

He has a new health care plan that will insure everyone at less cost. He'll be revealing the details of this bigly new plan in the coming days. He has the details written down on a sheet of paper that he carries in his pocket, so don't worry.

Literally tens of people can't wait to hear what it is!
Wrong guy Lib.
FA3703CC-E3C4-42A6-A772-61A4BAD0604E.jpeg

If Desantis declares, the cult fucks will say he is better than Trump…then if DeSantis wins the primary, he will be attacked as viciously as Trump, Romney, McCain, Bush, Dole…

I am not sure why so many conservatives assume DeSantis will win POTUS 24.

He has a new health care plan that will insure everyone at less cost. He'll be revealing the details of this bigly new plan in the coming days. He has the details written down on a sheet of paper that he carries in his pocket, so don't worry.
Because the ACA has worked out so well that Hospital Emergency Rooms are packed with low income people.

But, but I thought Trump had that bigly plan to fix that?
Obama had that and fucked it up.
O could have closed the border and sent home the H1-Bs and Americans could have been employed and had health insurance.
I know you're too stupid to figure that 2md sentence.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

Forum List

Back