Breaking: Obama's Missing Year At Columbia University Explained As A Computer Glitch

Obama's narrative in his book 'Dreams of my Father' told that he attended Columbia University for 2 years from 1981 to 1983. When running for president, Obama's campaign managers refused to answer questions about his Columbia years and Obama wouldn't talk about it either. So reporters and a few attorneys preparing lawsuits went to the National Student Clearinghouse where you could access his records and it showed he only attended Columbia the 82/83 year with the data base proving it. But the 81/82 school year was missing. The speculation is that Obama actually stayed in Pakistan a lot longer than he stated in 81. Questions have been surfacing lately about Obama releasing his grades like Rick Perry, John Kerry, George Bush and Al Gore did. Now all of the sudden, the clearinghouse, with permission from Columbia, has decided to make an exception to its media policy and reveal the reason for his lost school year. It was a computer error that was just discovered. But despite that, Columbia will not answer anything else. My question is how many more errors about his documentation are we going to be told about? So far we have:

Birth Hospital mix up between Kapiolani and Queens in Hawaii,

Social Security Number issued for a State he never lived or worked in,

Missing year at Columbia,

Selective service registration stamped with a 2 digit Pica Date U.S. postal stamp instead of the 4 digit one everyone else got,

The biography published by his literary agent in 1991 stating his place of birth as Kenya, and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii, &

Major publication Salon Magazine in 1991 publishing his biography as been born in Singapore and raised in Indonesia.

I would bet any other civilian would have been fired or never got security clearance at their workplace with that many discrepencies in their background.

Obama’s ‘missing year’ at Columbia found?

The Hussein's ever shifting personal background....:eusa_whistle:

Right !
A computer error for his first year and his college theses was destroyed. No one remebers him in his college years.
How convenient.
If Romney was doing this, it would be all over the news and web.

He's got the shadiest background I've ever seen

Supposedly he's a law professor and he's never heard of "Judicial review"

If we don't vote these democrats out we're headed for a civil war..

America will not become a Communist Country....... and, if the powder blue wants to do the Dems dirty work they can give it a go... They have no idea whats in store for them.

Ratify a US Arms Treaty.... yeah AAkay, FUCK YOU HILLARY.

The biography published by his literary agent in 1991 stating his place of birth as Kenya, and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii, &

Major publication Salon Magazine in 1991 publishing his biography as been born in Singapore and raised in Indonesia.

I would bet any other civilian would have been fired or never got security clearance at their workplace with that many discrepencies in their background.

Your lot are really pathetic.
You claim to respect democracy but use crappy claims of this nature to try to remove a freely elected president.

Two biographies make conflicting claims, both in error, and you run around like you've just discovered the secret of turning base metals into gold.

Be democratic
Win in an election (preferably with a candidate born in the states - not like your last loser) or shut up moaning like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee.

America will not become a Communist Country....... and, if the powder blue wants to do the Dems dirty work they can give it a go... They have no idea whats in store for them.

My god.
I thought the last post I quoted was bad enough but this fool is a cracking example of a total bloody idiot.

We can't win an election so we'll start armed conflict.

Isn't that treason?

Your lot are really pathetic.
You claim to respect democracy but use crappy claims of this nature to try to remove a freely elected president.

Two biographies make conflicting claims, both in error, and you run around like you've just discovered the secret of turning base metals into gold.

Be democratic
Win in an election (preferably with a candidate born in the states - not like your last loser) or shut up moaning like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee.
You do know we're trying to remove a freely elected President by not reelecting him, right?

Obama is not entitled to a second term. Keep that in mind.

No one is headed to a civil war in the USA. Any of the militia nuts try it, LEO will intervene and that will be that.

He's got the shadiest background I've ever seen

Supposedly he's a law professor and he's never heard of "Judicial review"

Hasn't anyone come forward to even say they knew Obama during his years at Columbia that are supposedly missing. Surely he had friends. *winks*

The issue is not Obama but the schoolers and schoolerism.

The focus is on the weirdness not the charge.

Move along, folks; nothing to see here.

The issue is not Obama but the schoolers and schoolerism.

The focus is on the weirdness not the charge.

Move along, folks; nothing to see here.

you move along
the MEDIA cared so much about Bush's military service the presented fake documents..
not a peep out of them on any questions the people have on obama..

Boooossshhh. Oooobbbaammmmma.

The issue is the weirdness and the weirdos of this, Steph, not the charge.

I want to know. I mean, I remember many, many moons ago going through a couple of Top Secret clearances. They had everything on me from the day that I was born. They even had talked to college professors I didn't even remember.

Obama can't tell us one friend from that missing year? I think there is quite a bit of a story here.

Was that the year he was in Pakistan at the Madras socializing?

Jerome Robert Corsi (born August 31, 1946) is an American author, political commentator and conspiracy theorist[1][2] best known for his two New York Times bestselling books: The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command (with co-author John O'Neill). Both books, the former written in 2008 and the latter in 2004, attacked Democratic presidential candidates and were criticized for including numerous inaccuracies.[3][4][5]

In other books and columns for conservative websites such as WorldNetDaily and Human Events, Corsi has discussed topics that are considered conspiracy theories in some circles, such as the alleged plans for a North American Government, the theory that President Barack Obama is not an American citizen;[6] criticism of the United States government for allegedly covering up information about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001,[7] promoting the Abiogenic hypothesis of the origin of oil (arguing that oil is produced from chemical reactions in the Earth, in contrast to the general consensus of the scientific community that oil is produced from organic materials, such as zooplankton and algae), and alleged United States support of Iran in its attempts to develop nuclear weapons.[8][9][10]

Jerome Corsi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why is this NOT in the conspiracy forum?

:thewave:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back