Breaking: Obama's Missing Year At Columbia University Explained As A Computer Glitch

Also does the OBama's have no friends, they don't have any family to speak of..or I guess they are all just really shy

Obama's ex-girlfriend: what her diaries reveal - CSMonitor.com

:lol:

boy oh boy...Fridays in Right Wing Whack-a-doodle-doodle land... :rofl:

---
""""the false charge that the book reveals Obama mashed ex-girlfriends together, creating a composite character in his memoir “Dreams From My Father.” Mr. Obama disclosed that in the introduction to every edition of the book, despite what you may have read yesterday via the Drudge Report.

That mistaken charge took root largely due to an error by Politico in a report Wednesday on a book excerpt. Once they discovered that Obama had indeed disclosed his authorial technique Politico issued a correction, but it was too little, too late. """ http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decoder-Wire/2012/0503/New-Obama-book-A-danger-to-his-image

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. The cockadoodle far right is the issue on this, not the President.

Where we're we? Oh yeah, his missing year at Columbia. *winks* He doesn't drive me nuts. I don't get on here enough to post monger that kind of dismay.

I just am curious, and become more so as the answer becomes more evasive.

Last edited:
The biography published by his literary agent in 1991 stating his place of birth as Kenya, and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii, &

Major publication Salon Magazine in 1991 publishing his biography as been born in Singapore and raised in Indonesia.

I would bet any other civilian would have been fired or never got security clearance at their workplace with that many discrepencies in their background.

Your lot are really pathetic.
You claim to respect democracy but use crappy claims of this nature to try to remove a freely elected president.

Two biographies make conflicting claims, both in error, and you run around like you've just discovered the secret of turning base metals into gold.

Be democratic
Win in an election (preferably with a candidate born in the states - not like your last loser) or shut up moaning like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee.
You do know we're trying to remove a freely elected President by not reelecting him, right?

Obama is not entitled to a second term. Keep that in mind.

Not re-electing him is fine.
That's not what my quoted post says and absolutely not what the revolutionary post says.
That post directly threatens the President of the United states with revolution.

Perhaps you could explain how that isn't treason.

You claim to respect democracy but use crappy claims of this nature to try to remove a freely elected president.

Two biographies make conflicting claims, both in error, and you run around like you've just discovered the secret of turning base metals into gold.

Be democratic
Win in an election (preferably with a candidate born in the states - not like your last loser) or shut up moaning like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee.
You do know we're trying to remove a freely elected President by not reelecting him, right?

That's not what my quoted post says and absolutely not what the revolutionary post says.
That post directly threatens the President of the United states with revolution.

What "revolutionary" post?

What post are you making reference to that in any way threatens the President with anything other than being voted out?

(There may be such a post. There are dolts in this world, after all. But you haven't linked to such a post or quoted it.) So, maybe you could learn how to do that. WHAT fucking post are you allegedly making reference to?

Last edited:
The biography published by his literary agent in 1991 stating his place of birth as Kenya, and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii, &

Major publication Salon Magazine in 1991 publishing his biography as been born in Singapore and raised in Indonesia.

I would bet any other civilian would have been fired or never got security clearance at their workplace with that many discrepencies in their background.

Be democratic

If he had been vetted correctly and the truth told, he would have never been a candidate to begin with. Hillary would have won the nomination.

The issue is not Obama but the schoolers and schoolerism.

The focus is on the weirdness not the charge.

Move along, folks; nothing to see here.

Yep, that's what the leftists said the first time around, won't happen this time Jake.

Jerome Robert Corsi (born August 31, 1946) is an American author, political commentator and conspiracy theorist[1][2] best known for his two New York Times bestselling books: The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command (with co-author John O'Neill). Both books, the former written in 2008 and the latter in 2004, attacked Democratic presidential candidates and were criticized for including numerous inaccuracies.[3][4][5]

In other books and columns for conservative websites such as WorldNetDaily and Human Events, Corsi has discussed topics that are considered conspiracy theories in some circles, such as the alleged plans for a North American Government, the theory that President Barack Obama is not an American citizen;[6] criticism of the United States government for allegedly covering up information about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001,[7] promoting the Abiogenic hypothesis of the origin of oil (arguing that oil is produced from chemical reactions in the Earth, in contrast to the general consensus of the scientific community that oil is produced from organic materials, such as zooplankton and algae), and alleged United States support of Iran in its attempts to develop nuclear weapons.[8][9][10]
Jerome Corsi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whack-a-doodle-doo!!!!!

forgot to mention that the article is by Corsi? :laugh2:

Last edited:
Also does the OBama's have no friends, they don't have any family to speak of..or I guess they are all just really shy

Steph, did you know Jews got a warning before 9/11? true story.
ask your sources for this story. :eusa_clap:

And you expect to be taken seriously? Seriously??? :lol: Talk about 'conspiracy'...:eusa_whistle:

Corsi is a conspiracy theorist. Corsi wrote the article. :laugh2:

Dante is no conspiracy nut.

try again

The issue is not Obama but the schoolers and schoolerism.

The focus is on the weirdness not the charge.

Move along, folks; nothing to see here.

Yep, that's what the leftists said the first time around, won't happen this time Jake.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...niversity-explained-as-a-computer-glitch.html

Breaking: by Jerome R. Corsi: Obama's Missing Year At Columbia University Explained As A Computer Glitch :eusa_clap:

Corsi has discussed topics that are considered conspiracy theories in some circles, such as the alleged plans for a North American Government, the theory that President Barack Obama is not an American citizen

Last edited:

Steph, did you know Jews got a warning before 9/11? true story.
ask your sources for this story. :eusa_clap:

And you expect to be taken seriously? Seriously??? :lol: Talk about 'conspiracy'...:eusa_whistle:

Birfers and trufers and schoolers are not taken seriously. Never will be.

Obama thanks the schoolers and birfers for giving him the edge because of their stupidity.

These are losing issues for Romney, and we need a GOP victory.

The extremists have to stop playing the fools for the far left.

Be democratic

Perhaps you could explain where's the threat.

Any post that threatens the constitutional, electoral process is a treasonous statement.

Forum List

Back