Breaking News: "Trump's a Pussy" - Gary Johnson

Gary just learned he ain't allowed in the debates. Lost his temper...poor retard.
Why are you afraid to allow presidential candidates into the debates?
Why should this fucking dopehead with less than 10% support be allowed in the debate? Because you fucking WeedWorms crowned him KingPot?

So you just want to hear from two people only? How stupid of you.
Nah Dumbazz.. I've heard enough from that dingbat Open Borders Johnson to last a lifetime.. If I never hear his gay feminine voice again, it will be too soon.

I'm pretty sure him and Kaine have both ventured down the Hershey Highway

Gary just learned he ain't allowed in the debates. Lost his temper...poor retard.
Why are you afraid to allow presidential candidates into the debates?
Why should this fucking dopehead with less than 10% support be allowed in the debate? Because you fucking WeedWorms crowned him KingPot?

Nah Dumbazz.. I've heard enough from that dingbat Open Borders Johnson to last a lifetime.. If I never hear his gay feminine voice again, it will be too soon.
You just prove yourself stupid. And incapable of debating a difference of opinion.

You haven't heard anything from Johnson.

You just prove yourself stupid. And incapable of debating a difference of opinion.

Because you know me?? No wonder you follow around a drug induced whacko.. you're as fucked up as he is. Do you suck dick too or just a little hand job every so often?
Yawn.

You're a catfishing weirdo who poses as a woman on an internet forum.

LOL Why do you loons always fall back on that garbage? It's stupid and middle school

Because you know me?? No wonder you follow around a drug induced whacko.. you're as fucked up as he is. Do you suck dick too or just a little hand job every so often?
Yawn.

You're a catfishing weirdo who poses as a woman on an internet forum.

You're not even good at trolling. :lol:

Yes, Trump is a pussy.

He proved it when he would not take Press questions today.

:lmao:

A Hillary supporter criticizing someone for not taking questions from the press, now that's funny ..

You know when Hitlary's last press conference was, sycophant?
You are more of a Clinton supporter by far than me. :lol: I support Johnson.

I watched the press on every cable channel tonight, including Fox, denounce Trump.

Trump will get no more traction from the Press until he settles this on their terms. Giulani got thrown to the ground metaphorically and stomped on. Katie Turik of all people talked down to Stephen Cortes.

Their are going to make him pay and big time.

Watch.
dual.gif

Yes, Trump is a pussy.

He proved it when he would not take Press questions today.
Think Trump knows where Aleppo is .

Might be a good thing to have a President who doesn't have his tiny pecker in everyone else's asshole....
Trump isn't prez. So which one are you referring to?
Clinton is the one that dick's bimbos
Go talk to your bishop; for shame.
Billy commits fornication under consent of the king. :smile:

Title is fair because it's the title of the news story.

Johnson doesn't just insult Trump, he actually explains why Trump is actually a pussy.

Ok I'm a fan of this guy now. He repeats it and gives details, then repeats it again. And the fact that Trump IS a pussy helps Johnson's case.

Title is fair because it's the title of the news story.

Johnson doesn't just insult Trump, he actually explains why Trump is actually a pussy.

Or to put it another way, Trump's a winner and Johnson is an angry loser.

Yeah, that would be the wrong way, tmt. The truth is Trump is a pussy, and the entire Press will gang up on him until he caves. And he will cave.

Forum List

Back