BREAKING NEWS: The Trump Family is Brawling. Maniford throws Melania under bus

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is almost as bad as when Hillary asked Bill to stop fucking 16 year old sex slaves because she was getting ready to run for President!!!

ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Here's some more satire... Obama said if you like our plan you can keep your plan! Oh wait, that really did happen.

Hey dipstick, that woman got up on a NATIONAL STAGE at the GOP Convention last night. Palin was vying for the VP spot alongside McCain. When you do those things you are fair political game and place yourself in the line of fire voluntarily. Gender is not a shield on a political battlefield! This is not the 14th Century!

Hey peckerbreath, under those Rules Of Engagement can't wait till next Thursday night to bitch slap Chelsea Clinton into the middle of next week. Hope she has a couple of good nannies raising her kids...
What is your point shit for brains? What don't you understand about what I wrote? If you place yourself in the ring, you're fair game, including Chelsea Clinton. If she plagiarizes in her address, I'll be right there throwing shit in that direction. I don't have a problem with the truth like the lemmings and partisan shit eaters like yourself, fool!

What is your point shit for brains? What don't you understand about what I wrote? If you place yourself in the ring, you're fair game, including Chelsea Clinton. If she plagiarizes in her address, I'll be right there throwing shit in that direction. I don't have a problem with the truth like the lemmings and partisan shit eaters like yourself, fool!

Point is that this plagiarism accusation if a based solely out of fear. The libtards are on the run and they went right back to their choice of weapons. Make a huge canard out of something really not very important, send out the talking points memo to the news media and the lemmings will eat it up and then spew it forth like it is the truth. You are not the first person to call me a partisan, are you a plagiarist? Oh and by the way... :fu:

Point is that this plagiarism accusation if a based solely out of fear. The libtards are on the run and they went right back to their choice of weapons. Make a huge canard out of something really not very important, send out the talking points memo to the news media and the lemmings will eat it up and then spew it forth like it is the truth. You are not the first person to call me a partisan, are you a plagiarist? Oh and by the way... :fu:
The actual point is that you don't have a point, but rather just a defensive stance to protect your chosen faction from further ridicule and derision, the grounds for which were self inflicted on the Convention's main stage last night by the GOP candidate's wife. Your faction's tired standard deflection tactic is noted and you are now a discounted tool of same and their useful idiot!

The actual point is that you don't have a point, but rather just a defensive stance to protect your chosen faction from further ridicule and derision, the grounds for which were self inflicted on the Convention's main stage last night by the GOP candidate's wife. Your faction's tired standard deflection tactic is noted and you are now a discounted tool of same and their useful idiot!

You are a liberal tool out spreading liberal bullshit like a John Deere manure spreader. This whole story regarding plagiarism is nothing but deflection. The libtards are getting their ass's handed to them and they have to get the media to jump on the clintoon bandwagon to take away from the story of the week. The GOP Convention.
If she plagiarized, sue her, arrest her, hell you probably know someone who could shoot her. Do what you have to do but just... :anj_stfu:

back to the op ...

Let them eat each other. RW's are famous for that

You are a liberal tool out spreading liberal bullshit like a John Deere manure spreader. This whole story regarding plagiarism is nothing but deflection. The libtards are getting their ass's handed to them and they have to get the media to jump on the clintoon bandwagon to take away fre week. The GOP Convention.
If she plagiarized, sue her, arrest her, hell you probably know someone who could shoot her. Do what you have to do but just... :anj_stfu:
You are a liberal tool out spreading liberal bullshit like a John Deere manure spreader.
So automagically, I'm a "liberal tool" because I pointed out your stupidity AND your stupidity to say nothing of your partisan stupidity! Actually, I had an old Deere spreader I pulled behind my JD 2020 but the damn chains sucked so I traded it for a McCormick! I spread manure on fields, but your specialty is doing such on internet forums!
This whole story regarding plagiarism is nothing but deflection.
Well I can attest to your fundamental and basic employment of deflection so I bow to you as an expert on its implementation!
The libtards are getting their ass's handed to them and they have to get the media to jump on the clintoon bandwagon to take away from the story of the week. The GOP Convention.
You been smoking those left hand tokes from Amazonia? Do you have any idea what those mind altering drugs did to poor, poor Tim Leary?
Hey fool, you posted to me first you idiot fuck! If you can't finish what you started perhaps you shouldn't display your limitations and shortcomings out on the street where they're highlighted for all to view!

Have a nice fucking day shit for brains!

Forum List

Back