BREAKING NEWS: The Trump Family is Brawling. Maniford throws Melania under bus

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
HOLY SHIT, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING....

1) Melania saying she didn't show at Pence Presser because she thought the kids pressured dad into a pick he didn't want. Not talking to kids?

2) Melania did not want to do speech. Donald pushed her into speech.

3) Paul Maniford was responsible for "protecting" Melania. And he signed off on speech.

4) Paul Maniford's staff now saying that Melania added (plagarized) the Michelle Obama section of the speech.

5) Speech was not properly vetted.

QUOTE TRUMP: "This is now a 'save my marriage' situation."

Maniford (or his people) just threw Melania under the bus.

This is all just breaking, I will post links as they come up.

Trump's campaign is issuing conflicting stories.

Manafort's staff is saying to reporters Melania added the Michelle Obama section herself. Which makes no sense because it's the staff's jobs to vet the speech.

They have software programs that make sure this stuff doesn't happen at this level.

Holy shit!! I can't believe the level of incompetence.

1) Melania saying she didn't show at Pence Presser because she thought the kids pressured dad into a pick he didn't want. Not talking to kids?

3) Paul Maniford was responsible for "protecting" Melania. And he signed off on speech.

4) Paul Maniford's staff now saying that Melania added (plagarized) the Michelle Obama section of the speech.

Just like a WWE wrestlin' show , will Vince McMahon be the guest referee ?

Trump's campaign is issuing conflicting stories.

Manafort's staff is saying to reporters Melania added the Michelle Obama section herself. Which makes no sense because it's the staff's jobs to vet the speech.

They have software programs that make sure this stuff doesn't happen at this level.

Holy shit!! I can't believe the level of incompetence.
So? This is what concerns you? You OP diatribe is unsourced, putting the hysteria in caps isn't a good substitute.

Great OP, reminds me of those old movies where the editor screams, "Stop the presses"

FRO016AZ_a_243372c.jpg

One of the dumbest threads I have ever read, even if it is true there is not a family does not have disagreements.

I have assigned some of my best people to look into this....
That's how seriously I take it.

I hope to have an explanation forthwith....

All lies unless link is added to verify specifics layed out in OP.

They are scrambling to fix the unfixable.

You can't fire the candidate's wife and it looks like she added the section herself.

There's no good spin.

There's no way out of this one except to call the First Lady and apologize.

That's the right thing to do.

But they will dig in and force the media into playing it over and over and over...

Misc-OhSnap_Bear.jpg

Seems like the Trump campaign is an all-out free fall.

All lies unless link is added to verify specifics layed out in OP
Here you go shit for brains and on NewMax so you can't claim a left wing bias! Just read the whole thing without selecting out of context protions. Here is one selection from the article:
A source has told [Katy] Tur that this is "now a save my marriage situation" and that Manafort has "actually thrown Melania Trump under the bus."

"We have three different reporters that have come back saying that Manafort is claiming, or those close to Manafort, are claiming that Melania Trump is the one that added Michelle Obama's words to the speech," said Scarborough. "You don't have to have a masters degree in political science to know that that stuff is not going to fly."
And watch the today's whole Morning Joe video near the bottom.
Paul Manafort Flatly Denies Melania Trump's Speech Was Plagiarized

Once again the radical left is attacking a woman. Sleazy investigators went into every aspect of Sara Palin's life and family and now they are doing it to Trump's wife.

Just how many of these spam threads you going to start?

Melania also Rick Rolled the country when she said in the speech "never going to give you up. He is never going to let you down."

Lol, Rick Ashley is demAnding royalties !

Once again the radical left is attacking a woman. Sleazy investigators went into every aspect of Sara Palin's life and family and now they are doing it to Trump's wife.
Hey dipstick, that woman got up on a NATIONAL STAGE at the GOP Convention last night. Palin was vying for the VP spot alongside McCain. When you do those things you are fair political game and place yourself in the line of fire voluntarily. Gender is not a shield on a political battlefield! This is not the 14th Century!

Forum List

Back