Breaking news: The Russians asked for a secured line, not Kushner

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
According to a Fox News report from an unnamed source, it was not Kushner who broached the idea of a secured line to Moscow, but the Russians. Which kinda puts a little different spin on this whole imbroglio, which actually isn't a big deal in the 1st place considering how much information is being leaked to the media these days.

Yeah, I get it, unnamed source and a Fox News story. But the WaPo story is based on an anonymous letter; neither story has anything to confirm or deny any part of this incident. It's not like anyone with an ounce of integrity can say which story is right.

Jared Kushner didn't suggest Russian communications channel in meeting, source says

Yep, the Russians brought it up once and it was for a single-time use. It was never put through. And it was after the election was over, and all of this investigating was supposed to be over tampering with the election. If it wasn't all so stupid and twisted, it might be funny.

According to a Fox News report from an unnamed source, it was not Kushner who broached the idea of a secured line to Moscow, but the Russians. Which kinda puts a little different spin on this whole imbroglio, which actually isn't a big deal in the 1st place considering how much information is being leaked to the media these days.

Yeah, I get it, unnamed source and a Fox News story. But the WaPo story is based on an anonymous letter; neither story has anything to confirm or deny any part of this incident. It's not like anyone with an ounce of integrity can say which story is right.

Jared Kushner didn't suggest Russian communications channel in meeting, source says

Wait, wait, wait.... Trump said we're not supposed to trust stories with unnamed sources...

Make up your tiny little minds.

Wait, wait, wait.... Trump said we're not supposed to trust stories with unnamed sources...

so you wont post anymore or is this your justification to do it again n feel valid?

You guys gave total credence to WaPo story based on nothing more than an anonymous letter and here you are, many of you calling for Kushner's head and Trump's impeachment. How come you have a problem when the shoe is on the other foot? And you can take the tiny little minds comment and stuff it up your ass.

There is also the fact that the man has all but begged congress to let him come speak.

We know that's the only way you get your news, so from here on out everyone will be an unnamed source.

What are some real facts here?

The back-channel of concern here was initiated by the Russians as a one-time deal after the election to aid Russia/American relations. It was never actually put through and talk of it was initiated AFTER the election! All of this scandal started with the premise that Trump worked with the Russians to thwart Hillary's election campaign!

* Henry Kissinger had back-channels of communication with both the Russians and the Chinese.

* Hillary Clinton had back-channel communications with the Iranians, an avowed terrorist enemy, leading into the Iranian nuclear deal. Where was the media angst over this?

* Obama had back-channels to both the Cubans and Canada, and with Iran as well before being elected.

As with all the other Trump "scandals," this is just another democratic party/media ploy that puts stories on the front page of newspapers and leading in news reports that has the words: 'Russia' and 'Trump' in the headline, thus making it a "breaking news scandal." They want the unaware public to keep seeing this over and over putting subliminal messages in the back of their minds swaying public opinion against Trump; unfortunately, Trump's supporters are among the most proactively informed.

These manufactured false scandals are willful, coordinated, using selective information that supports their case, are based on half-truths, a lack of context and incorrect information, all aimed at concluding that Trump is a traitor, then after that, they try to back-fill the story with circumstantial info in support of their angle.

Actually this makes it even worse for Kushner. It means he was in a meeting with the Russian ambassador, who said "I have an idea, why don't you use the communication equipment in the Russian embassy". And Kushner agreed to it.

Actually this makes it even worse for Kushner. It means he was in a meeting with the Russian ambassador, who said "I have an idea, why don't you use the communication equipment in the Russian embassy". And Kushner agreed to it.

I take it that you know for a fact that Kushner agreed to that, or anything else? In which case it should be no problem for you to provide a link to where you got that information, other than an unnamed source or an anonymous letter. Otherwise I would have to conclude that you're full of shit.

ZERO X INFINITY still equals ZERO. Makes "it even worse?" You must be smoking your mattress stuffings.

Last edited:

Who gives a shit which story is right. There was nothing wrong or illegal about discussing lines of communication. It's just that simple.

I take it that you know for a fact that Kushner agreed to that, or anything else? In which case it should be no problem for you to provide a link to where you got that information, other than an unnamed source or an anonymous letter. Otherwise I would have to conclude that you're full of shit.

We have the NSA intercept of the ambassador calling moscow. That he and Kusher agreed to use the embassy equipment to talk to moscow.

No matter who came up with the idea, we have the intercept of the result of the meeting.

Who gives a shit which story is right. There was nothing wrong or illegal about discussing lines of communication. It's just that simple.

Using the communications gear of the enemy for classified communications is a violation of a shitload of laws.

Hey somethings wrong here. I remember that the USA and Russia or the old USSR had a red phone in case a incident that occurred and that the President or Russian President could notifier the other party of what happen and stop a Nuke from being fired. Is this the case or am I just flashing brain cells down the drain.

That does not seem the case.

Using the communications gear of the enemy for classified communications is a violation of a shitload of laws.

Who says that back channel would be used to pass classified data?

We have the NSA intercept of the ambassador calling moscow. That he and Kusher agreed to use the embassy equipment to talk to moscow.

No matter who came up with the idea, we have the intercept of the result of the meeting.

Link? Show me a credible report that says Kushner agreed to that. From what I read, nothing came of that discussion.

Running into a little comprehension problems today? He did not use the communications gear and the Russians had contacted him. So...the shitload appears to be in your head.

Forum List

Back