Breaking News Report

Here's a Catholic news report. It is less overwrought. Guess that's a Catholic thing.
New religious laws in Russia not expected to hurt Catholic Church
EPA1973648_Articolo.jpg

Vatican Radio) Pope Francis and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia met in Havana, Cuba on Friday (12 Feb) to sign an historic joint declaration.

The official English translation of the full joint declaration is below:

Joint Declaration of Pope Francis and Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia

Right. Pope Francis made a pact with the Russian Orthodox Church in Russia some months ago in Cuba. Francis met with Putin in an earlier meeting where I believe they came to terms on the conditions of how their two churches would unite against Protestants.

Catholic Church / Russian Orthodox Church are united now under Rome's "anti-Christ umbrella - this won't hurt them at all. True Christians, the Protestants who preach Jesus Christ are going to be persecuted, arrested, prosecuted and put in prisons. Added to that number would be all denominations outside of Catholicism or Russian Orthodox. They will all be targeted for arrest & prison.

This was Francis's plan all along. I'm amazed so many of you didn't see it. His desire (like all God hating anti-Christ Popes of the past) is to wage war against the Protestants and mass murder them. Prison is just the first step along the way......this is RCC's Inquisition part III. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? To Day is the day of salvation!

Last edited:
What is this new law? How about a summary of this hour long video?
As of today the Protestants and all those outside of Russian Orthodox Church (which just made a pact with Rome Vatican Pope Francis recently) who are followers of Jesus Christ - and even those who are of other religions which are not part of the Russian Orthodox Church are no longer permitted to share the Lord Jesus Christ in their own homes - they are not permitted to speak of their faith nor share their faith in their own homes, nor on the internet online, nor in public, but only in approved churches during church services (Sunday services). If they break this law they will be arrested and prosecuted. The Russian Orthodox Church (which has been approved by the Jesuit Pope in Rome) is the only church that is exempt according to the new law. This will stop any one from sharing Jesus Christ and the Gospel of Jesus Christ in their own homes, on the internet, or in public places which are outside of a church service with the message being controlled FROM THE ALTAR. Do you understand now why the Pope met with the Orthodox Russian Church recently and what the purpose of their meeting was about? Christianity Today ( a front magazine for the Roman Vatican) won't tell you but I will! This is only the beginning. It will undoubtedly spill over to the eastern bloc nations and very soon to America!
Good for them. If you are looking for Christ in earnest, you will find him in the Orthodox Church. If you don't like that, you were not called, so there it is. It's that simple. They don't need hundreds of different cults and Muslims to proselytize in their country. It is their country, they can do what they please.
It's called Communism and the Communist Jesuit Pope of Rome has a pact with them. He's fully behind them all the way and hopes to enforce this in Europe and America. It's part of his war on Protestants. You either join them or get arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned for preaching the Gospel. It's coming here very soon and with it a repeat of the book of Acts! God willing- I'll be preaching to the prisoners in jails wherever they send me! I'm not going to stop preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ because of a law! Neither will my brethren in Russia, Poland, or anywhere else!
Do you speak Russian? Will they let you in to their prisons? ...I didn't think so.
Pope Francis won't rest until he get's Obama to do the same thing Putin did in Russia. His goal is to wage war against the Protestants. He is a Herod of the highest order.

Pope Francis won't rest until he get's Obama to do the same thing Putin did in Russia. His goal is to wage war against the Protestants. He is a Herod of the highest order.
Put the bong down. We have the 1st Amendment and that cannot be changed easily. Pope Francis cannot do shit at the present.
I do not smoke pot. This is a real threat to Christians in America. What has just happened to the Protestant Churches of Russia has just happened to the rest of us. The entire body of Christ is now facing the same thing. This most certainly effects America and the eastern block nations - did you listen to the entire report? You had better do it now.

The door opened in Russia thanks to the Anti-Christ Pope of Rome who got his hooks into the Russian Orthodox Priest and got him to sign a declaration for the Vatican. The Inquisition has just begun, people.

This is just the beginning. I expect the Whore of Babylon (Rome) to move quickly now. Soon it will spread to the four corners of the earth as Pope Herod exacts his bloody revenge on all those who rejected his "interfaithism - one world order anti-Christ religion." The amnesty expiration date is coming fast for those who refuse to submit to this spirit of anti-Christ Wolf. Those who played the part of Judas shall soon cast their silver into the streets once they realize what they have done...... if they have any conscience left at all.

Last edited:
EPA1973648_Articolo.jpg

Did you notice the skull and bones at the bottom of that cross and the masonic symbols on the covering over his head - on left? Rome is the founding father of freemasonry and the secret societies. This is all a spirit of Anti-Christ rising up against the followers of Jesus Christ, folks. Click on the picture and it will enlarge - see skull and bones at the bottom of that cross?

Here's a Catholic news report. It is less overwrought. Guess that's a Catholic thing.
New religious laws in Russia not expected to hurt Catholic Church
EPA1973648_Articolo.jpg

Vatican Radio) Pope Francis and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia met in Havana, Cuba on Friday (12 Feb) to sign an historic joint declaration.

The official English translation of the full joint declaration is below:

Joint Declaration of Pope Francis and Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia

Right. Pope Francis made a pact with the Russian Orthodox Church in Russia some months ago in Cuba. Francis met with Putin in an earlier meeting where I believe they came to terms on the conditions of how their two churches would unite against Protestants.

Catholic Church / Russian Orthodox Church are united now under Rome's "anti-Christ umbrella - this won't hurt them at all. True Christians, the Protestants who preach Jesus Christ are going to be persecuted, arrested, prosecuted and put in prisons. Added to that number would be all denominations outside of Catholicism or Russian Orthodox. They will all be targeted for arrest & prison.

This was Francis's plan all along. I'm amazed so many of you didn't see it. His desire (like all God hating anti-Christ Popes of the past) is to wage war against the Protestants and mass murder them. Prison is just the first step along the way......this is RCC's Inquisition part III. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? To Day is the day of salvation!
This proves nothing. Francis meets with lots of mucky mucks, including some of your sect. You must have missed Francis saying the Church and all Christians are one family. Now you think he has ordered a hit on you! You are delusional.

The entire body of Christ does not face the same thing.

You and your podjos do not represent the body of Christ.

What inquisition? You must be talking about the pentecostal-evangelical inquisition of the boldeans.

Pope Francis is not a communist trying to battle with Protestants. I know for a fact that we was on the grassy knoll in Nov. 1963. He is actually a protestant under a false flag....

EPA1973648_Articolo.jpg

Did you notice the skull and bones at the bottom of that cross and the masonic symbols on the covering over his head - on left? Rome is the founding father of freemasonry and the secret societies. This is all a spirit of Anti-Christ rising up against the followers of Jesus Christ, folks. Click on the picture and it will enlarge - see skull and bones at the bottom of that cross?
The hill that Jesus was crucified on was called Golgotha, or Skull Hill/the place of the skull. There is also the following explanation.
The Skull on the "Russian" Orthodox Cross
The skull that viewers can see in iconography of the orthodox crucifixion symbolically represents the skull of Adam. Some believe (although this is not a dogma of the Orthodox Church
ir
, but rather a pious tradition) that Jesus was crucified on the same place where Adam was buried. Theologically, it does make sense because in the writings of St. Paul the Apostle Jesus is called second Adam. Just as through the first Adam we all become inheritors of the fallen human nature and therefore are subject to death, through the second Adam, Who is Jesus Christ, we become inheritors of the renewed, healed human nature and granted life eternal. So, this symbolism in iconography touches some theological aspects of Christianity, as well.

Last edited:
EPA1973648_Articolo.jpg

The hill that Jesus was crucified on was called Golgotha, or Skull Hill. There is also the following explanation.
The skull that viewers can see in iconography of the orthodox crucifixion symbolically represents the skull of Adam. Some believe (although this is not a dogma of the Orthodox Church
ir
, but rather a pious tradition) that Jesus was crucified on the same place where Adam was buried. Theologically, it does make sense because in the writings of St. Paul the Apostle Jesus is called second Adam. Just as through the first Adam we all become inheritors of the fallen human nature and therefore are subject to death, through the second Adam, Who is Jesus Christ, we become inheritors of the renewed, healed human nature and granted life eternal. So, this symbolism in iconography touches some theological aspects of Christianity, as well.
The Jesuit, Illuminati, Knights of Columbus and Masonic Oaths
You are as woefully ignorant as you are blind. Buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it. Followers of Jesus Christ are to have no part of secret societies or blood oaths. Including Skull and Bones, Knights of Malta, Club of Rome, Bilderberg, Knights of Columbus, Freemasons, Knights Templar, Kabalah, Jesuits, etc.

Last edited:
EPA1973648_Articolo.jpg

The hill that Jesus was crucified on was called Golgotha, or Skull Hill. There is also the following explanation.
ir
You are as woefully ignorant as you are blind. Buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it.
Wrong. I am just an ordinary Jesus loving Catholic. You are disrespectful and way out of line.

sDCg-FLlkfnJ0xXzHblwZ2Qx1rW-1ZqOuM4e1H_si7sPRNGv_2Vmv7uVQdAhSoPMVCvA6CQhaXYg2oUvLeY2Jv6PsyErKkkOGHPsg-mDfoEZccm55ldn_dZYtQ

This is a breaking news report broadcast by Brother Michael Boldea Jr. who is reporting about the Russians enforcing a new law which goes into effect July 20,2016 (today) against Christians. The population of Protestants makes up only 1% of Russia. This new law will be enforced today. He reports this story from Romania and also addresses other news reports that the Christians must hear about. Followers of Jesus Christ throughout the world need to be pray without ceasing. Our Christian brothers and sisters in Russia need our support!

Listen to this:

that isn't news. that's bizarre.

EPA1973648_Articolo.jpg

ir
You are as woefully ignorant as you are blind. Buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it.
Wrong. I am just an ordinary Jesus loving Catholic. You are disrespectful and way out of line.
I've been honest with you and am right on the mark. Your ignorance about the Roman Catholic Institution is downright dangerous. That too - is the truth.

sDCg-FLlkfnJ0xXzHblwZ2Qx1rW-1ZqOuM4e1H_si7sPRNGv_2Vmv7uVQdAhSoPMVCvA6CQhaXYg2oUvLeY2Jv6PsyErKkkOGHPsg-mDfoEZccm55ldn_dZYtQ

This is a breaking news report broadcast by Brother Michael Boldea Jr. who is reporting about the Russians enforcing a new law which goes into effect July 20,2016 (today) against Christians. The population of Protestants makes up only 1% of Russia. This new law will be enforced today. He reports this story from Romania and also addresses other news reports that the Christians must hear about. Followers of Jesus Christ throughout the world need to be pray without ceasing. Our Christian brothers and sisters in Russia need our support!

Listen to this:

Truth is stranger than fiction. Yet? It's the truth! Every word he has spoken in that video is the truth. He's in Romania right now and was born in that country. He knows what he speaks of. And you? Are you from that part of the world? Are you a Christian? Have you studied and preached the Word of God for over 20 years as he has? Have you read a KJV Bible before? If you have you would know that this is prophecy being fulfilled right before our very eyes, Jillian.

Listen to this:

Truth is stranger than fiction. Yet? It's the truth! Every word he has spoken in that video is the truth. He's in Romania right now and was born in that country. He knows what he speaks of. And you? Are you from that part of the world? Are you a Christian? Have you studied and preached the Word of God for over 20 years as he has? Have you read a KJV Bible before? If you have you would know that this is prophecy being fulfilled right before our very eyes, Jillian.

and religious zealotry is religious zealotry

prophesy?

I would have to believe in your prophesy first? and near as I can tell your jesus didn't fulfill our prophesies.

so there ya go.

it's not that I care what you believe. I do think you should leave the rest of us alone.

EPA1973648_Articolo.jpg

ir
I've been honest with you and am right on the mark. Your ignorance about the Roman Catholic Institution is downright dangerous. That too - is the truth.
Wrong. I'm not ignorant. Nor do I pretend to know it all- the way you do. I've read your links. I've offered some to you. Your mind obviously has room for nothing other than zealous hatred, for you continue to fling vile accusations against fellow Christians . Shame on you.

EPA1973648_Articolo.jpg

ir
Wrong. I'm not ignorant. Nor do I pretend to know it all- the way you do. I've read your links. I've offered some to you. Your mind obviously has room for nothing other than zealous hatred, for you continue to fling vile accusations against fellow Christians . Shame on you.

You are a Catholic. Not a Christian. Therein fellow Christians does not even factor in to this discussion. Your religion of Catholicism - and Rome - is responsible for the mass murder of many, many millions of people throughout history, Compost. Did you really believe that Vatican II was a reformation / a permanent change? No. Just a halt - a temporary halt - while they rolled out their false unity message - and now? Now it does appear it is coming to an end. But what is that to you? You'll sit with the Romans in the grandstands as they mass murder the followers of Christ en masse. You have the same spirit your anti-Christ pope has. If you do not repent, you'll be destroyed. There is no salvation in Catholicism. I'm telling you the truth. Truth is hate to those who hate the truth. This is why you accuse me of hate. Yet in reality you are hating me without a cause. The religious zealots before you did the same to Jesus Christ. A servant is not above his Master.

Are there any people who are Protestants which you care about? How will you feel when Rome slaughters them in the name of their false gods - mother goddess & anti-Christ Pope? Their blood will be on your hands if you do not depart from the RCC. You'll be just as guilty as the ones who do it.

Can you live with that? Can you live with losing Jesus Christ and eternal life - missing heaven entirely because you refused to part with the spirit of Anti-Christ Religion that is the enemy of Jesus Christ? Are you really that foolish as to follow dead tradition and a fallible man to hell rather than to follow Jesus Christ who died to save you and offers you the free gift of everlasting life? Repent! Depart from that abomination and call on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you! Read Romans 10:9,10 and seek the Lord with all of your heart until you find him.

Last edited:

A message from a former Catholic to all Catholics everywhere. Please listen to what he has to say.

ir

You are a Catholic. Not a Christian. Therein fellow Christians does not even factor in to this discussion. Your religion of Catholicism - and Rome - is responsible for the mass murder of many, many millions of people throughout history, Compost. Did you really believe that Vatican II was a reformation / a permanent change? No. Just a halt - a temporary halt - while they rolled out their false unity message - and now? Now it does appear it is coming to an end. But what is that to you? You'll sit with the Romans in the grandstands as they mass murder the followers of Christ en masse. You have the same spirit your anti-Christ pope has. If you do not repent, you'll be destroyed. There is no salvation in Catholicism. I'm telling you the truth. Truth is hate to those who hate the truth. This is why you accuse me of hate. Yet in reality you are hating me without a cause. The religious zealots before you did the same to Jesus Christ. A servant is not above his Master.

Are there any people who are Protestants which you care about? How will you feel when Rome slaughters them in the name of their false gods - mother goddess & anti-Christ Pope? Their blood will be on your hands if you do not depart from the RCC. You'll be just as guilty as the ones who do it.

Can you live with that? Can you live with losing Jesus Christ and eternal life - missing heaven entirely because you refused to part with the spirit of Anti-Christ Religion that is the enemy of Jesus Christ? Are you really that foolish as to follow dead tradition and a fallible man to hell rather than to follow Jesus Christ who died to save you and offers you the free gift of everlasting life? Repent! Depart from that abomination and call on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you! Read Romans 10:9,10 and seek the Lord with all of your heart until you find him.
No, Catholics are Christians. We belong to the Church Jesus started through the Apostles. Ask yourself why you reject Jesus' Church.

Mass murder? You are spewing wild ignorance now. I know exactly what Vatican II is about. All you've got is another conspiracy theory. I don't hate anybody. I certainly haven't done anything to harm Protestants. I will not listen to you disrespect Mary, the mother of God. You are out of control and you will waste no more of my time. Good bye.

Forum List

Back