Breaking News: Racist Xenophobes turn buses with immigrant children away

Has anyone beside me noticed that other than one inept poster, everyone in this thread pretty much agrees, "Get the freeloading illegals out of the United States?

I think the pro-illegals, (and let's be honest most are Hispanic), simply can not defend their position. We all know that illegals start out in America on the wrong foot by breaking and entering our country, and then they lie to take the welfare ride.

Now a lot of posters would stop posting and think that we had one, but let's look at the thousands who are viewing this thread. These viewers are real American citizens who need to stand up with us. The more we post, the more allies we have for our position. Let's keep it flowing.

bumper-sticker-not-the-change-hoping-for.jpg

And, yes, this independent voter voted for Barry "Pathway to Citizenship" Obama twice. A mistake I should apologize for? Or, was I voting for the lesser of two evils? Didn't someone call Social Security recipients freeloaders? I am afraid so. We need to get together as a country. All we need is one issue we can agree upon, and illegal immigration may be it. We need to bury the hatchet in some Beaner's chest!

Last edited:
Hispanic Patriot says the Brown Berets called him & other Hispanic Americans against illegal immigration in Murrieta, "coconuts(white in the inside, brown on the outside)" & that the 71 year old woman who was attacked by them was Hispanic herself:
Start the video @ 5:24 or so for the actual interview. I realize the source is infowars, but it's a straight up interview not in print, so it's credible:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone beside me noticed that other than one inept poster, everyone in this thread pretty much agrees, "Get the freeloading illegals out of the United States?

I think the pro-illegals, (and let's be honest most are Hispanic), simply can not defend their position. We all know that illegals start out in America on the wrong foot by breaking and entering our country, and then they lie to take the welfare ride.

Now a lot of posters would stop posting and think that we had one, but let's look at the thousands who are viewing this thread. These viewers are real American citizens who need to stand up with us. The more we post, the more allies we have for our position. Let's keep it flowing.

And, yes, this independent voter voted for Barry "Pathway to Citizenship" Obama twice. A mistake I should apologize for? Or, was I voting for the lesser of two evils? Didn't someone call Social Security recipients freeloaders? I am afraid so. We need to get together as a country. All we need is one issue we can agree upon, and illegal immigration may be it. We need to bury the hatchet in some Beaner's chest!

SS freeloaders? Nope. Anyone who payed into SS is in no way a freeloader.

Although if those paying into SS and Medicare could only take out exactly what they put in I think you would see both of those programs land by the wayside.

Right now they are both ponzi schemes. They take the money from those coming behind them who have payed it. Hope the money never runs out because those in the back of the bus will be left with nothing.

SS freeloaders? Nope. Anyone who payed into SS is in no way a freeloader.

Although if those paying into SS and Medicare could only take out exactly what they put in I think you would see both of those programs land by the wayside.

Right now they are both ponzi schemes. They take the money from those coming behind them who have payed it. Hope the money never runs out because those in the back of the bus will be left with nothing.

Let's not go off topic. Political pundits believe it was these comments Romney made at a private Florida fund raiser that cost him the election. I don't like Romney because he is an elitist country club Republican. As bad as Obama has turned out to be on the VA, the five Al Quada prisoner exchange, and illegal immigrants, I would vote for Obama, even today. Romeny does not even know who the middle class, and Social Security recipients are. The presidency was nothing but another trophy for Romney's collection.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M"]Mitt Romney's "47 Percent" Comments - YouTube[/ame]

You see Social Security as a ponzi scheme, my grandpop would disagree, after he lost most of his money in the "ponzie scheme" known as the "Private Sector Crash of 2008," his Social Security allowed him to continue living. Social Security and Medicare are like public education, one generation pays for the next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And just FYI to the Republican Party, I hope you are vetting the Mayor of Murietta, California, Alan Long who is trying to maintain order with all the Spics. Here is the Mayor's bio: City of Murrieta - Alan Long

Personal Goal Statement

Alan’s top three priorities are SAFETY, QUALITY OF LIFE, and CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Alan believes every community deserves to be safe. Alan has worked over three decades to ensure Murrieta provides the highest level of public safety. Today Murrieta ranks among the safest cities in the nation. Alan doesn’t want to stop here. With three hospitals within minutes of every resident, Alan believes Murrieta has the foundation to build a healthcare system that can be a model for the rest of the nation.

JOBS, OPEN SPACE, and DEVELOPMENT add to the QUALITY of LIFE in Murrieta. Individually, each of these add one aspect of a healthy community. Together, they create synergy that complement each other and foster a community of balanced and sustainable growth. QUALITY of LIFE improvements such as: Connecting our Trails, Restoring vibrant Historic Downtown, Shopping and Recreational Activities for all ages are all within reason. Murrieta is maturing. Alan believes a balanced approach to sustaining what we have while providing for the needs of the future must be considered in every decision he makes.

CUSTOMER SERVICE
at City Hall must be second to none. Alan believes our residents and businesses deserve the support of City Hall and should always be greeted with a “Can do” attitude.

Alan-Long.JPG

Personal Bio

Alan Long was elected in November 2010 with the highest number of votes. Married to his Jr. High sweetheart, Alan and his wife have been part of Murrieta since the early 1970’s. They believe the true strength of any community is the families that live within it. Alan has stated, “A city can have great managers and great city council members, but without great families their efforts will be in vain.” Murrieta has great families! Alan and his wife believe that strong family values directly and indirectly contribute to a healthy community. Giving back to the community has always been important to Alan and his wife. When they married, they both started giving back to the community that gave so much to them. They Volunteer as Sunday School Teachers, Youth Group Leaders, Coaches and Crisis Counselors for at-risk youth.

Today, Alan is a Battalion Chief for Anaheim Fire Department. He and his wife, a former school teacher, are raising a fourth generation of Longs in Murrieta. They are raising their children to understand that success is measured in many different ways. The Longs measure success by how much you give back! The Long family ranges from third grade to great grandparents. Murrieta is their home, always has been and always will be!.......

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

Xenophobic racists. I love this thread, it exposes liberal hypocrisy. Nothing is ever this simple with liberals, shades of gray. But anyone that might see things differently, liberals resort to this cheap hysterical black and white judgmental name-calling tactic. Really? What makes people like the OP any better than Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity? Get off the soap box, with your queer Muslim flag and vulgarities. Shut up.

Lol, dude, read the post you respond to a little more closely next time.

I am essentially in agreement with you.

Are you starting to see what I mean about the insipid little head case? Keep watching for more mindless hate and lots of 'cute' pics! Don't associate yourself with a hopeless moron like him just because he claims to hold a position similar to yours on some issue. He is incapable of reasoning and you will only demean yourself by association.

Well, Unkotare, people make mistakes. You know they read fast and skip lines and stuff.

That is why I posted my 'heads up'.

But I cant demean myself. Few people are as white trash as I am.

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

First, we are talking about illegal immigrants, so there is a difference in the reaction. Second, every country MUST have a organized and legitimate immigration system. It should be obeyed and people who don't obey it should be prosecuted. Third, these illegals are expensive and draining much needed resources. Fourth, I always hear the argument that illegals only work jobs Americans. This is rubbish!

(1) Only 4% of illegals work in agriculture
A Portrait of Unauthorized Immigrants in the United States | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project
(2) 25% work in HIGH paying construction jobs. Americans will do this work.
(3) Then in the so-called fields that illegals compete for that the open-border crowd says Americans won't work in, is predominately employed by American workers
(a) Servicing Jobs: 77.7 percent of the 7.75 million workers in food preparation and serving jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers). It is harder to get a job at McDonalds than it is to get into Harvard.
(b) Maintenance: (which pays decent) 65.8 percent of 5.38 million workers in cleaning and maintenance jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
(c) Construction: (high paying) 74.5 percent of the 7.45 million workers in construction and extraction jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
(d) Production: 75.9 percent of the 7.63 million workers in production jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)

YES we could do without illegal and if we got rid of all illegal workers, not shockingly the wages of all these low "unskilled" jobs would go up. When the employers have to compete for workers the employee wins, the employees have to compete for few jobs the employer wins! They could see the $13, $15, $18 and more an hour, without the minimum wage being increased. See North Dakota!

But legalizing, amnestying or giving work permits to these people who have broken our laws will only encourage more.

If amnesties and work permits were effective we would have fixed this with the 1984 laws, but it only made it worse.

I used to be a liberal, but Obama has totally alienated me, next time I will vote Republican conservative whatever. Totally against the liberal agenda, gay marriage. Legalizing pot to amnesty for illegal aliens. I stand against them, from were the sun now stands, I will fight them forever. I pledge that.

Last edited:
Here is tonights CBS Evening News report on the immigration meeting between Obama and Texas Governor Rick Perry. Story says Perry warned President Obama in writing in 2012 this was coming. Obama did nothing.

Of course he didn't do anything, because this is exactly what he wants. The more third world uneducated morons that come here with their palms open, the more need for more taxes to be imposed.
If these "kids" end up becoming citizens some day, they will obviously be part of the Dimocrat party.
That's what this is all about, it's just another way the Dims can use to fleece the pockets of real Americans, and at the same time they get future members of their party.

Scumbags make our country look like a bunch of xenophobe pigs.

Well, you're a scumbag. Does that mean you are a "xenophobe pig"?

Does respect for borders, national sovereignty, and the dignity and diligence of those who do the long, expensive work of coming here legally make one a "xenophobe" in your worthless opinion, pig?

Wow!! I'm impressed. I always figured you as someone that would side with Haznuts.

Xenophobes and racist. Hmmm. Sticks and stones. My next door neighbor used to feel pity for feral cats. Fed them, put out shelter. Compassionate. Until they practically took over the place, she was forced to do what she should have done in the first place. Called in Animal control and had to haul off the lot of them, after years of kitties breeding more kitty cats and poo in the garden and all that. Mexicans are like that, not to trivialize the issue. Sometime, you have to be cruel to be kind. And I pity people that don't see the comparison and feel the pain.

Xenophobes and racist. Hmmm. Sticks and stones. My next door neighbor used to feel pity for feral cats. Fed them, put out shelter. Compassionate. Until they practically took over the place, she was forced to do what she should have done in the first place. Called in Animal control and had to haul off the lot of them, after years of kitties breeding more kitty cats and poo in the garden and all that. Mexicans are like that, not to trivialize the issue. Sometime, you have to be cruel to be kind. And I pity people that don't see the comparison and feel the pain.

Many times I've compared hispanics to feral cats. Who doesn't like a kitten? They are so cute. Cats are great companions. They will work too. They keep away vermin. A home with a cat or two is blessed. When cats turn into a feral cat colony there are problems beyond belief.

The people who will really suffer are black Americans. They've been driven out of their communities. This invasion shows every indication of turning into the mother of all race wars.

I love animals. Humans I have a problem with. We spay and neuter or cull animals ( I hate that word), but we control THEM. We hunt animals, we abuse animals, we humans drive animals to extinction. But we can't control ourselves. Why not? If humans applied the same standards across the board to all ANIMALS, controlling overpopulation and stopped stressing out the environment, we might be better off as a species. And, Immigration wouldn't be an issue. Win-win all the way around.

I love animals. Humans I have a problem with. We spay and neuter or cull animals ( I hate that word), but we control THEM. We hunt animals, we abuse animals, we humans drive animals to extinction. But we can't control ourselves. Why not? If humans applied the same standards across the board to all ANIMALS, controlling overpopulation and stopped stressing out the environment, we might be better off as a species. And, Immigration wouldn't be an issue. Win-win all the way around.

Only if we start with Islam first, and once that is eradicated, we can make a judgment call after that!

I wish logic could unravel modern American "liberal" political "thinking."

They actually seem to be contending that a nation's borders ae not the subject of the sovereign exercise of a nation's powers, duties and self-interests. They seem to actually be contending that it is (or ought to be) politically incorrect thinking to say that people entering the country ought to comply with the country's rules, laws and regulations governing immigration.

I wonder if the present day incarnation of "liberal" political thought could address one of the questions their position raises:

What exactly do you call a "nation" that has effectively no borders and offers no input on who may enter into it?

Forum List

Back