BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE!!!! Another "brave" man coming out of the closet!!!!

I've already seen discussions on the fact that he is probably more of an LB in the NFL as compared to a DE, which he played as in college. Things like that tend to lower your draft expectations regardless of any other factors that may be out there.
I thought he'd be more of a Wide Receiver.

He'll now be treated with kid gloves. All of his teammates and coaches will be reluctant to criticize his play, in fear they'll be labeled homophobic.

I wonder if they'll put him in a seperate locker room - the other players have a right to privacy and not have someone "cock-watching" them while in the shower.

This sports figure 'coming out' media hype is unfortunately going to happen for years and years.

First fudge packer in NASCAR, MLB, Pro Rodeo, PGA, NHL, etc, etc, etc.

Will it ever end?? ... :doubt:

This sports figure 'coming out' media hype is unfortunately going to happen for years and years.

It will only end when everyone's minds are converted into believing there is no such thing as sin.

Unfortunate really. To them, all of life is nothing more than a series of random coincidences. That is their belief and anyone believing there is some God out there that is offended by some notion of "sin" are nothing short of completely uneducated mouth breathing apes.

Yet, none of them consider all of the anthropic coincidences that make up the building blocks of life. Life, just so happens to have balance. As random luck would have it, I guess. I mean that is what it would all have to be, if there is no such thing as a God.

The great separation will happen. Those that gather with HIM and those that scatter.

He'll now be treated with kid gloves. All of his teammates and coaches will be reluctant to criticize his play, in fear they'll be labeled homophobic.

I agree - same scenario with any high profile personalities .

Do you recall the Flintstones Movie ? I recall how the critics were raving about Rosie O'Donnell and what a great job she did - when I saw the show I couldn't understand why - she was a low-talent slob, poor actress and only mildly funny.

She didn't even remotely resemble the character she was supposedly portraying.

Shortly after being launched into "stardom" she came out as Gay - I have to wonder if the whole scenario wasn't staged.

Same thing with Ellen Degenerate - A couple of failed shows - sitcom which should have ended her career- but someone kept giving her break after break - and when she finally hit the right level - WHAM Guess What - I'm a Dyke !

It will only end when everyone's minds are converted into believing there is no such thing as sin.

Unfortunate really. To them, all of life is nothing more than a series of random coincidences. That is their belief and anyone believing there is some God out there that is offended by some notion of "sin" are nothing short of completely uneducated mouth breathing apes.

Yet, none of them consider all of the anthropic coincidences that make up the building blocks of life. Life, just so happens to have balance. As random luck would have it, I guess. I mean that is what it would all have to be, if there is no such thing as a God.

The great separation will happen. Those that gather with HIM and those that scatter.

Christian's in football are being criticized and actually outed if they come forward for being Christian.
So now we have traded gays rights over Christians rights.

Right now, ESPN, ESPN2, First Take, Colin Cowherd radio, CNN and MSNBC are all talking about this total non-issue.

Colin Cowherd has Tony Gonzalez on there, and he went to school at Cal Berkeley. He is talking about how his mind was influenced so much from his experiences there. He said every day there was social protest of some kind, and he was really shaped "positively" to see how the world "really is."

Every one of the stations are praising this Michael Sam for his "courage." The NFL Network as dedicated their entire hour to this non-issue. Telling all of us that if we do not accept the gay lifestyle as normal, then you are ignorant.

The simple minds of clay shaped by our pathetic praetorian liberal know it alls in the media.

Last edited:
God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved. 32 They were fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too. ROMANS 1:26-32

Our whole society could use a lot more humility and submit to the teachings of St. Paul.

We think we know more than we really do and the so called freedom, and even adulation, that is part of the modern society's outreach to gays will end up hurting them for eternity. And, it is not just the gay rights agenda, but the glorification of sexuality for its own sake. The promotion of homosexuality is simply an extension of the embrace of sexual immorality in all of its forms. Past civilization that have turned their backs on the Judeo-Christian ethics have come to regret it, the only question being how many generations will be lost this time around.

I hate to say it, but in this one respect, Vladimir Putin is on the right track.

Well, at least we got the first "out" Gay Quarterfrican American in the White House out of the way in 2008... Well, he didn't out himself until after the 2012 Election so...

:)

peace...

No, I spelled obsessed middle aged Trollbridge correctly, thanks Ms. Jefferson may I have an A

Didn't read the linked article as I've read a few others this morning in which he said he came out to his MO teammates in August and it was apparently a non-issue to them during the recent season.

For those of us who've played collegiate football, and those who went on to the NFL, I think teamates, or military personnel for that matter, are more concerned with whether or not the guy's got what it takes in the heat of battle rather than how he prefers to get his rocks off.

As to his NFL future, come draft day he'll just be another piece of meat teams evaluate in light of their positional needs and make their decisions accordingly. Owners, management, coaches, and players are in it for the money and potential Super Bowl rings. And if a gay guy can help them be successful his sexual orientation won't matter IMO.

One thing people will have to remember is that him being an "All American" at his position does not equate to him being able to play at the NFL level, or even being drafted at all. There have been tons of Heisman winners (The College MVP trophy) that have been complete busts because the College game and the Pro Game are two different things.

I've already seen discussions on the fact that he is probably more of an LB in the NFL as compared to a DE, which he played as in college. Things like that tend to lower your draft expectations regardless of any other factors that may be out there.

I applaud him for comming out, however, it will hurt his draft status. What most head coaches do not want during the preseason or season are distractions and with the press this will be a major distraction. They will not be able to help themselves because it is a major story but if your a coach or a player on that team and every other question during a press conference is about Samm and how he is doing, it is a distraction.

The faggot made a calculated move by coming out right before the NFL draft.

Now he is assured of a place with an NFL team.

Because if he isn't picked, the screams of homophobia will be deafening. .. :doubt:

How much money do you want to bet that he has already met with the Obama Administration?...

Can you imagine of there was even a hint of Bigotry Against this guy what the Response would be?...

"If I had a Gay Son, he'd look just like..."

It really has become Trite and Predictable.

peace...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-his-sexual-practices-public.html#post8600741

First Lady is all over it Today...

peace...

If he's drafted and plays poorly he'll be criticized just the same.

The faggot made a calculated move by coming out right before the NFL draft.

Now he is assured of a place with an NFL team.

Because if he isn't picked, the screams of homophobia will be deafening. .. :doubt:

He was likely to be drafted pretty high in any case, so that's not it. He probably figured so many people already knew he ought to get ahead of the 'story' on his own terms. Whatever.

I applaud him for comming out, however, it will hurt his draft status. What most head coaches do not want during the preseason or season are distractions and with the press this will be a major distraction. .

I haven't heard of any coaches saying any such thing yet. Quite the contrary.

Forum List

Back