BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE!!!! Another "brave" man coming out of the closet!!!!

Tweet from the First Lady.....

The great Michelle Obama to Mike Sam....

"You're an inspiration to all of us. We couldn't be prouder of your courage both on and off the field." -mo
10:21 AM - 10 Feb 2014

Now, how exactly is he an inspiration to us all? For coming out of the closet? I could see if we were talking about succeeding at division I football in the SEC and thriving.

However, I do not think she was referring to that.

So, what is so inspirational about this?

Are people who are into Multiple Sex Partners supposed to be Applauded and Congratulated by the First Lady of the United States if they come out and Announce it to the World?...

WTF is wrong with these people and what are they putting in their Followers Kool-Aid?...

:)

peace...

For real... Their sicko lifestyle killed just how many by AIDS in the 80's?

-Geaux

He'll be drafted. Several players and coaches will be interviewed saying it's no big deal, he's part of the team, as long as he can play, etc. The Costasholes of the world will jabber about it for a while, then it will fade as an issue and he will either succeed or fail based on what he can do on the field.

I reckon.

Yeah, and they imported ample amounts of stashed 'Pope on a Rope' because dropping the soap in the showers suddenly has taken on a new meaning

-Geaux

Catholic priests use soap for their sexual encounters with children?

I had no idea.

"You're an inspiration to all of us. We couldn't be prouder of your courage both on and off the field." -mo

Now, how exactly is he an inspiration to us all? For coming out of the closet? I could see if we were talking about succeeding at division I football in the SEC and thriving.

Are people who are into Multiple Sex Partners supposed to be Applauded and Congratulated by the First Lady of the United States if they come out and Announce it to the World?...

WTF is wrong with these people and what are they putting in their Followers Kool-Aid?...

peace...

Where did she say that?
Where did he say he is into multiple partners?

Please post a link.

Unless, of course, you're just making up shit.

peace...

For real... Their sicko lifestyle killed just how many by AIDS in the 80's?

-Geaux

Aside from the Tragedy that is Ignorance and lack of Proper Medicine in the 3rd World...

Homosexuals still Dominate the New HIV Cases in the US... Dominate. Followed by Homosexual/IV Drug Users... Followed by IV Drug Users...

The CDC Qualifies most Non-MSM HIV Trasnmissions, specifically the Women, as having Contracted it from Men who also have Sex with Men or are MSM/IV or IV users.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/statistics_2011_HIV_Surveillance_Report_vol_23.pdf#Page=17

"c "Heterosexual contact with a person known to have, or to be at high risk for, HIV infection."

32,000 of the 39,000 HIV Infections in 2011 were Directly MSM Related... 30,000 of them were without question, 100% MSM Related.

We are talking about, at best, 5% of the Population that is Spreading 82% of a Fatal Disease in this Country 30 years after Knowing how not to.

Considering all of these Factors and the FACT that we are past 3 Decades now of Knowing EXACTLY how NOT to get it, why are Homosexuals still Contracting/Spreading it in the 1st World at he rate that they are?...

As a "Minority" they are the Most Educated and Well-to-do of any...

Ignorance can't be the Excuse.

Inherently Self-Destructive by Nature is... It's how the APA used to View them and then Suddenly stopped back in the 70's without Qualification or Reasoning... The only thing that was Happening was Political Pressure and Protests at their Meetings.

When someone finds that Conclusion by the APA that had them take Homosexuals off the Mentally Ill list, let me know. :thup:

peace...

brave...

Yeah, i'd call it brave...

He has dreams of playing in the nfl, not because he is gay but because he likes the game. He knows this announcement could jeopardize this dream. He has the talent, no reason he shouldn't play...

He knows damn good and well what the announcement will do to his chances for being drafted. He was projected to be drafted somewhere between the 3rd and 7th round, despite what some say are inflated stats due to some weak competition. Now i would guess that, should he be drafted at all, it will be in much lower rounds...

Honestly, despite my sometimes conservative leanings, i couldn't care less about this man's sexual proclivities. Can he play and does he get a fair shake, that's what matters to me...

Though i will say this, after reading some the reponses in this thread, i'm guessing more than a couple of you would have been in the stands shouting for the "******" to go home when jackie robinson took the field...

race and sexual preference are not analogous... :thup: And he will be better for having come out before the draft... Bet.

You have your predictions.

As for the homophobia and violence against gays... In this country it is overwhelmingly a product of his own community... The black community, not white christians, are responsible for the majority of "homophobia" and violence specifically against gay blacks.

The vast majority of people don't give a flying fuck what any of these people do.

Most people know that freddie mercury was a cock sucker and still love his music and would go a queen concert had he not expired from complications to aids.

The idea that white christian men are somehow the issue when it comes to "gay rights" in this country in 2014 is really starting to become a boring talking point.

peace...

if the nfl wants to keep fan support as a family sport they """must""" have high moral standards. We want no part of the sick abomination of sexual perversion!!!!

I DARE all you homophobes to watch this and then defend the "morality" of the NFL.

I DARE you.

Friday Night Rights - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 02/10/14 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

And, if the embed doesn't work, its here -

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - Political Comedy - Fake News | Comedy Central

Third little bit of video, today's date.

I DARE you.

race and sexual preference are not analogous... :thup: And he will be better for having come out before the draft... Bet.

You have your predictions.

As for the homophobia and violence against gays... In this country it is overwhelmingly a product of his own community... The black community, not white christians, are responsible for the majority of "homophobia" and violence specifically against gay blacks.

The vast majority of people don't give a flying fuck what any of these people do.

Most people know that freddie mercury was a cock sucker and still love his music and would go a queen concert had he not expired from complications to aids.

The idea that white christian men are somehow the issue when it comes to "gay rights" in this country in 2014 is really starting to become a boring talking point.

peace...

if the nfl wants to keep fan support as a family sport they """must""" have high moral standards. We want no part of the sick abomination of sexual perversion!!!!

I DARE all you homophobes to watch this and then defend the "morality" of the NFL.

I DARE you.

Friday Night Rights - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 02/10/14 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

I DARE you.

Who's Defending the Morality of the NFL?...

Sam will be do better for having Announced that he Sucks Cock... Fact not Fiction.

And Barry LOVES that he Sucks Cock. :thup:

peace...

I DARE you.

I DARE you.

Sam will be do better for having Announced that he Sucks Cock... Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Oh looky - another homophobe with no balls.

You wrote that Samms is "into multiple partners" and that out First Lady "applauded and congratulated" that.

You're a liar.

And, you're too chicken shit to watch the video.

Typical.

Serious question:

Should a person that is openly homosexual, be forced to use another locker room? You know, perhaps shower in the womens locker room?

If not, then explain to us why locker rooms should be separated out by sex.

Now, if I was allowed to shower with the cheerleaders, I could tell you right now......

I would certainly be staring at everything I could. I would also be very sexually aroused. That is because I am sexually inclined to lust after women. Especially fit women with dynamic bodies.

How is it different for Michael Sam to be showering with naked men? Go ahead and please explain the major difference.

Should male coaches be allowed to go in and out of girls locker room in high school? Well, I guess a gay coach would be allowed to go in and out of mens locker room in high school.

Oh never mind. I know and you know I am making sense here. The know it all left cannot stand these types of logical questions, and they will now refer to me as homophobic, knuckle dragging, mouth breather. They will not however, address these questions with any real substance. Why? Cause there really is no way to answer it.

*OT question: Why are gay men attracted to men who act feminine? Does that make any sense in theory?*

^^^^^^

Visa versa

*Why is a lesbian, who claims they are not attracted to masculinity, attracted to a woman who acts masculine?*

What ever.........

:funnyface:

Do you really want to live in a new sodom and gomerriah? If so then expect to pay the same price sodom did!!!

I DARE you.

I DARE you.

peace...

You wrote that Samms is "into multiple partners" and that out First Lady "applauded and congratulated" that.

You're a liar.

Typical.

I never said he was into Multiple Partners... :thup:

Link it or leave the USMB forever.

peace...

peace...

You're a liar.

Typical.

I never said he was into Multiple Partners... :thup:

Link it or leave the USMB forever.

peace...

So, post #80 was written by a different scared little homophobic asshole called "mal"?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...n-coming-out-of-the-closet-2.html#post8604126

Like I said,

You're a liar.

Now you're gonna lie some more because cowardly little homophobes are terrified of their own sexuality.

Reading your shit makes me feel dirty.

So according to Moochelle fudge packing is "courageous". ... :cuckoo:

The irony is that she would never use that word to describe our soldiers fighting in foreign lands. ... :doubt:

Tell me about it. Just tune into HGTV. It seems like the only ones looking for houses are Adam and Steve.

It fogs the brain.
"Hey I love men butts more than women butts".
And it goes on national television.
Meanwhile the welfare of the entire nation continues to be harvested to enrich a few thousand people.
But of course, this guys attraction to a penis is more important.

Well, his father is now being crushed for expressing his views by the so called tolerant liberals in the media.

Mike Sam Sr. “I don’t want my grandkids raised in that kind of environment...I’m old-school. I’m a man and a woman type of guy."

So, just so long as you express your views that are lock step with the left wing agenda, then everything is ok.

They sure are tolerant, aren't they?

I truly wonder what it would be like to be on the popular side of every single issue.

And so, Mike Sam received a standing ovation at half time of the Missouri basketball game last night.

Michelle Obama of course calls him an inspiration.

For what, exactly? I am sorry, I am just confused. Why is he an inspiration and why the standing ovation? Cause of his bravery of letting people know he proudly sucks dicks?

Sorry for the crudeness, but it really is not exactly a brave thing to come out of the closet in todays world. Is it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back