Breaking news! Chief Justice Roberts releases statement about stop the steal flag at Alito residence

I'm making no excuse at all. I am stating flat out that the claim is that the other justices did not put their political statements on the lawn because of "spouse". but Alitio is guilty because of "lawn".

Do you have proof HE, ALITO put the flag there. Yes or no?
Did the other justices have anything on their lawns at all?

I'm making no excuse at all. I am stating flat out that the claim is that the other justices did not put their political statements on the lawn because of "spouse". but Alitio is guilty because of "lawn".

Do you have proof HE, ALITO put the flag there. Yes or no?
What the fuck are you babbling about? A flag was flown upside down at Alito’s house. Immediately after Jan 6.

Even Alito isn’t denying it. He is blaming his wife of doing it but not denying it happened.

Hence, this thread. Try to keep up. :itsok:

What the fuck are you babbling about? A flag was flown upside down at Alito’s house. Immediately after Jan 6.

Even Alito isn’t denying it. He is blaming his wife of doing it but not denying it happened.

Hence, this thread. Try to keep up. :itsok:
So, Alito didn't do it, even you admit it. Denying that it was there is not an admission that he did it.

Then, on top of all that, what I was replying to was the fact that other justices, the liberal ones, all said that political statements flown on their lawns were done so by their spouses.

What about the "Dump Trump" flags at Jackson, Sotomayor and Kagan's homes?

Somehow, that's okay.

Maybe you should check yourself and do better.

The judge is supporting the notion that the election is stolen? Not illegal but most definitely unprofessional and a violation of SC ethics.

He should be recusing himself on any case, having anything to do with the election or Donald Trump.
Same way all the Liberal Justices should recuse themselves on Issues they believe in ?

So, Alito didn't do it, even you admit it. Denying that it was there is not an admission that he did it.

Then, on top of all that, what I was replying to was the fact that other justices, the liberal ones, all said that political statements flown on their lawns were done so by their spouses.

Somehow, that's okay.

Maybe you should check yourself and do better.
Retard. The point here is that the United States flag was flown upside down at his house in solidarity with traitors.

This is like having a Nazi flag and then blaming it on your wife. As for your claim that any liberal judges ever flew any political statements derogatory to Trump? That is a lie.

But, hey, like I challenged the other retard - Go ahead and prove me wrong. Prove that any lib SC judges had any anti-Trump statements on their lawn. Go.

You won't because you are a lying retard but hey, prove me wrong. Go.

Not illegal or unprofessional
no? not "unprofessional? as a judge being called upon to decide the numerous suits and crimes involved with stop the steal?"

suppose you had an insurance case and the judge showed up in his "state farm" hat?

Did Alito personally install the "Stop the Steal" ((Whatever that is)) on his lawn?
Would it matter? The passer by, only sees the upside down, Trumper supporting flag, smack in front of Justice Alito's house. The public's perception would be that Alito had a dog in this fight, when it comes to 1/6.

Would it matter? The passer by, only sees the upside down, Trumper supporting flag, smack in front of Justice Alito's house. The public's perception would be that Alito had a dog in this fight, when it comes to 1/6.
So, in order to influence the left, one needs only ensure that the 'perception' is there. We can plant a hundred Hamas symbols and Palestinian flags on the three liberal justices' lawns, and that is all the unthinking left needs to see.

So, in order to influence the left, one needs only ensure that the 'perception' is there. We can plant a hundred Hamas symbols and Palestinian flags on the three liberal justices' lawns, and that is all the unthinking left needs to see.
Darkwind's peripheral unfamiliarity with logic continues.

Darkwind's peripheral unfamiliarity with logic continues.
Not at all. I did not make the allusion to the fact that people passing by a Jusitcies house and seeing a controversial symbol would automatically believe it to be true, but apparently she did believe it.

Unless there is proof positive, not a, "I have a confession from an unnamed source", then its all political hackery.

The logic of this does not match with what we know: " We can plant a hundred Hamas symbols and Palestinian flags on the three liberal justices' lawns, and that is all the unthinking left needs to see."

Everyone knows that those Justices would not support such an effort.

They have integrity. Alito and Thomas don't.

1716170413992.png

Forum List

Back