Breaking news: Cecils brother pays US officials for hunters permit to hunt down dentist

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
US officials granted Cecil's brother a US hunting permit to hunt down dentist that killed his brother. Reports from all over the country have been pouring in and the brother is taking each siting on a case by case basis. Sarah Palin offered the brother a place to stay while in the US, but he declined.

Folks, I had to go there....have a nice day

Meanwhile in Africa, women and children are raped with sharp objects and murdered on a daily basis, children and babies are starving and dying to death from diseases. I wonder what they would think of all this hub-bub about a lion?

• Banned
Meanwhile in Africa, women and children are raped with sharp objects and murdered on a daily basis, children and babies are starving and to death from diseases. I wonder what they would think of all this hub-bub about a lion?

I agree 1000% with you. I just thought I'd add a little humor to all the hupla over the lion being killed.

• Banned
Meanwhile in Africa, women and children are raped with sharp objects and murdered on a daily basis, children and babies are starving and dying to death from diseases. I wonder what they would think of all this hub-bub about a lion?

Chris did you know that most of the farm land used in Africa is being bought up and sold to US farms, such as Tyson foods? Did you know that small farmers all over the country are having to give up their land to accomidate these venues and most of the farmers because of this are being forced literally to work these farms in order to feed their families? Did you also know that until the country truly elect officials who are not corruptible, who look out for their best interest and not the dollar, this country will forever have issues of social and financial standings and no amount of aide can solve it.

Forum List

Back