Police describe mob attack as "random attack"

Black mobs beating whites....isn't a hate crime. Just misunderstood yufes.

Reverse races....and it's a national tragedy.

Wow, imagine if the colors were reversed.

Top news story for weeks, marches in the streets, perpetrators lives ruined, congressional action.

This isn't even deniable any more.

Nope. It's the racial equivalent of early 1900s lynch mobs. Just reversed races.

I live only about 35 miles from GR...so this is all over the news. What it sounds like is if they charge them with a hate crime, they would only get up to 2 yrs. If they charge them with Assault with Intent to do great bodily harm less than murder, they can get up to 10 yrs. Although we all know it was a hate crime, they would be punished more to charge with something else.

“What if it was one black guy and a bunch white people?” Pendleton said. “How would that be? That would have gone real viral if I had a bunch of white people jumping on a black guy.”

"ethnic intimidation charges carry a punishment of up to two years in prison. The charge all five suspects face — assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder — carries up to 10 years."
Downtown assault victim wants hate crime charges WOODTV.com

I knew it wasn't true, but I remember how so many people voted for Obama, thinking he would put America's racial divide behind us. I think the whole world was hoping that.

But he has done the opposite.

I knew it wasn't true, but I remember how so many people voted for Obama, thinking he would put America's racial divide behind us. I think the whole world was hoping that.

But he has done the opposite.

I didn't trust him from the start...just something about him that didn't work for me. I did really hope he would heal the divide. I never imagined how bad it would really get!! I have never seen it this bad.

Top news story for weeks, marches in the streets, perpetrators lives ruined, congressional action.

Nope. It's the racial equivalent of early 1900s lynch mobs. Just reversed races.
No, it's worse. Mob attacks on blacks were far more infrequent in the early 1900s, than attacks on whites in the 2000s.

I live only about 35 miles from GR...so this is all over the news. What it sounds like is if they charge them with a hate crime, they would only get up to 2 yrs. If they charge them with Assault with Intent to do great bodily harm less than murder, they can get up to 10 yrs. Although we all know it was a hate crime, they would be punished more to charge with something else.

“What if it was one black guy and a bunch white people?” Pendleton said. “How would that be? That would have gone real viral if I had a bunch of white people jumping on a black guy.”

"ethnic intimidation charges carry a punishment of up to two years in prison. The charge all five suspects face — assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder — carries up to 10 years."
It's not a one or the other situation. You charge them with assault AND a hate crime.

Current day blacks whine about racism, yet they have no fucking idea what its like to be targeted for violence, based on their skin color. White people need to speak out against these racial attacks.

We shall overcome.

Last edited:

No, it's worse. Mob attacks on blacks were far more infrequent in the early 1900s, than attacks on whites in the 2000s.
I am pretty sure their attacks on each other were far more infrequent in the ealy 1900's too.

It's not a one or the other situation. You charge them with assault AND a hate crime.

I agree...they should charge them with whatever they can that would put them away for the longest time.

Current day blacks whine about racism, yet they have no fucking idea what its like to be targeted for violence, based on their skin color. White people need to speak.

We shall overcome.
The older ones know, but are too scared to speak the truth.

The Klan never took the toll feral youth are taking on their own peers, siblings, parents and grandparents.

Hardly a week goes by in this parish of 20,000 or so that there is not a senseless, unfathomable act by an angry young angry black male.

Forum List

Back