Breaking News: Ayers Dedicated Book To Sirhan Sirhan

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
It's on Hannity and Colmes right now. The book is "Prairie Fire" by Ayers and his wife. Sirhan Sirhan is one of 100 people the book is dedicated to.

Here's the video:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VeLiZbXwE8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VeLiZbXwE8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
ChipDiller.JPG

Bottom line is that Obama could set YOUR mama on fire, none of you would care, in fact, you could understand the justification for such action.

they hate Jews? Oh c'mon, that's a red herring.

They are going to raise taxes on everyone above 40K? No, 250, well maybe 200. Well Biden says 150, but heh, it's Biden. What? Obama voted for raising taxes for those at $42k and above, look for that? No, no way!

You don't mess with RFK. It will push older undecided Dems to McCain.

Right? You are surely delusional.

I guess you also missed out that RFK Jr and most of the other Kennedys are voting Obama?

Besides, if RFK were around today then he'd vote for Obama.

Bottom line is that Obama could set YOUR mama on fire, none of you would care, in fact, you could understand the justification for such action.

They are going to raise taxes on everyone above 40K? No, 250, well maybe 200. Well Biden says 150, but heh, it's Biden. What? Obama voted for raising taxes for those at $42k and above, look for that? No, no way!

Great post.

It might have touched me if this thread were actually about something Senator Obama did ...

I guess you also missed out that RFK Jr and most of the other Kennedys are voting Obama?

Voting Obama? They practically gave Obama the shot he needed to beat Hillary. Obama is the love child of the Kennedy's. Caroline searched for his VP, Ted Kennedy endorsed the guy and made an AMAZING speech at the DNC for him.

Great post.

It might have touched me if this thread were actually about something Senator Obama did ...

Well, no it's a guy Obama served on a board in Chicago with. This guy, Ayres, was a '60s radical. He's apologized for his crimes and the people who he hurt forgave him and he was never tried and convicted of his crime so the government has nothing against him... so this decades old matter is over and old.

Did you vote for Bush twice? How'd that work out for you?

McCain's offering pretty much the same thing as Bush. If you're happy with that, I wouldn't accuse anyone of being a blind partisan.

But Bobby wouldn't be undecided at this late hour.

As the major media decided Ayers was not a "person of interest" in terms of his alliance with Obama this stuff is just now coming out and can only do Obama harm.

If McCain had an earlier alliance with an unrepentant racist, not only would that have received a lot of press attention, but if a book by the person was then found dedicated to James Earl Ray it would be all over TV and newspapers.

I respect your support of Obama but if you can't observe what is going on in the major media in this election then as my Mom use to tell me and my brothers, "you kids only hear what you want to hear".

Just a question for everyone.

Does anyone on here really think, with the Kennedy's BILLIONS of dollars, that they didn't do a thorough background check on this guy?

They knew he was friends with Ayres. They knew his assosications. They also knew who Obama was and what Obama stood for. The difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals can surround themselves with people who they passionately disagree with in order to learn and expand their knowledge.

Conservatives can't.

I respect your support of Obama but if you can't observe what is going on in the major media in this election then as my Mom use to tell me and my brothers, "you kids only hear what you want to hear".

No - we see what we see. None of us are blind to Obama's friends. But what we really care about is what Obama stands for and how the hell he's going to help us get out of this disasterous economy.

Forum List

Back