BREAKING: New Evidence Discovered, Obama Planned To Use Military On Election Day |

BHO IS a traitor to the US. We are not saying he should be arrested because he's black at all. It's because he is a subversive criminal with no ethics at all. He has profited by his criminal activity and he will eventually pay for his crimes both against our country and his abuse of mankind.

Obama has created racism, religious hate, and Anarchy all over the world. Only the ignorant believe he was a positive influence.he was not a legal American citizen to be our president he is a fraud and needs to be sent back to Kenya an exile of America.

So when Trump won, which the left called the worst case scenario, why didn't he move the plan into action?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If the Trump administration could prove that Barack Obama was indeed born in Kenya and was never an American citizen, could the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement deport him back there?

Just a thought.

He would be in far more trouble than that.

BHO IS a traitor to the US. We are not saying he should be arrested because he's black at all. It's because he is a subversive criminal with no ethics at all. He has profited by his criminal activity and he will eventually pay for his crimes both against our country and his abuse of mankind.

Obama has created racism, religious hate, and Anarchy all over the world. Only the ignorant believe he was a positive influence.he was not a legal American citizen to be our president he is a fraud and needs to be sent back to Kenya an exile of America.

So when Trump won, which the left called the worst case scenario, why didn't he move the plan into action?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

See # 2. :2up:

Hey mods, this needs to be moved to the tin-foil hat forum. Just a citizen helping the police as I drive by.

Brown nosers think they are cool when they run and report/ tell but little do they know most people don't like a SNITCH the manager/boss just use them for the dumbass that a snitch is. In a work place scenario people who snitch and tell on others 99% of those ppl in the work place can't stand those who tell.
I'm Spartacus!

LMFAO as you have no clue how going to the GOV sites are just like going to SNOPES...........
Yet you'd bet your life RT is truthful and accurate. Awesome.

No I wouldn't but you would.
Wrong again. So what are your sources for all this information you are claiming? Your dog? Do you pin pictures and articles on the wall then "connect the dots"? What source do you have that makes you call our military and intelligence services traitors, liars and unAmerican?

If the Trump administration could prove that Barack Obama was indeed born in Kenya and was never an American citizen, could the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement deport him back there?

Just a thought.

That is just one of many things that until Trump does,as far as I am concerned,Hitlery might just as well have been elected.He has got three in a half years to prove he is any different than bastards Bush and Obama.If he does not do this,then he is just as corrupt as they are and in with the elite same as them.

Hey mods, this needs to be moved to the tin-foil hat forum. Just a citizen helping the police as I drive by.

so says one of the governments brainwashed idiots who cant stand toe to toe in a debate and cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs when getting owned always referring to asinine comments as this one and wont look at the evidence,this a prime example.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

which I keep saying to you over and over again describes every president since Reagan yet i never once have heard you call for THEIR heads.could have fooled me you dont think he should be arrested because he is black.:rolleyes:

Snitches get stitches.

You like to sew, how cool for you. You hem your own dresses?

How do I know that you're a hypocrite? Cross-dressing, transsexuals, and homosexuality is something you liberals heartily support.

Until you use them to slur someone who disagrees with you. How disingenuous of you.

Hilarious nonsensical rant. Tin-foil hat day for cons?

so says the troll who believes that magic bullets exist and stop in mid air and turn around.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Funny I posted this same article and some prick MOD moved mine into conspiracy , like they always do. But yet allow someone else to post the same article ..........................
Oh they made a plan to counter a massive cyber attack? But NOTHING ended up happening?

So you think that the U.S. should never prepare for a cyber attack, and people should be arrested for nothing? Fuck you, moron. Just another brain damaged rightwinger.
Thank you for finally admitting the so-called cyber attack by the russians never happened.
Know you need to work on admitting T-Boner was legally shot for attempting to murder George Zimmerman.
We'll get to your delusion about 'Big Mike' being innocent later dear.
1) The Russians did hack into emails of prominent US political officials. They released those proving both Hillary's and the DNC's corruption.

2) Zimmerman was legal to defend himself from attack by Martin. It was justifiable defense.

No the Russian did not JESUS christ it was proven they didn't.. MSM purposely put false articles out knowing the dumbasses of society would take them and run in beliefe with them. They came out and admitted they were WRONG and never proved chit .
I trust American intelligence sources more than I do the fucking Russians...or their supporters.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

View attachment 140427

Exclusive: Read the Undisclosed Plan to Counter Russian Hacking on Election Day

The playbook coordinated the responsibilities of the different government agencies — Department of Homeland Security, Justice Department and FBI — and dictated how they would “activate enhanced procedures and allocate the resources described in their enhanced coordination procedures to coordinate incident response activities.”

Read more

View attachment 140428

Obama’s Secret Plan to Deploy the Military on Election Day

yeah when the coward mods cant refute the facts,they move it here.

Brown nosers think they are cool when they run and report/ tell but little do they know most people don't like a SNITCH the manager/boss just use them for the dumbass that a snitch is. In a work place scenario people who snitch and tell on others 99% of those ppl in the work place can't stand those who tell.
yeah we got a lot of whining crybabies who go and whine to the mods all the time here.thats for sure.

How do I know that you're a hypocrite? Cross-dressing, transsexuals, and homosexuality is something you liberals heartily support.

Until you use them to slur someone who disagrees with you. How disingenuous of you.

bam.jpg

I'm Spartacus!

You could never be spartacus. You would have been easily lead to your own death chamber and kept as the slave.
Rather than fight for freedom you would have stayed and bent over just like they did during the time era of Spartacus.

I'm Spartacus!

You could never be spartacus. You would have been easily lead to your own death chamber and kept as the slave.
Rather than fight for freedom you would have stayed and bent over just like they did during the time era of Spartacus.

Very excellent description there of Sir Issac troll.:up:

Funny I posted this same article and some prick MOD moved mine into conspiracy , like they always do. But yet allow someone else to post the same article ..........................
Thank you for finally admitting the so-called cyber attack by the russians never happened.
Know you need to work on admitting T-Boner was legally shot for attempting to murder George Zimmerman.
1) The Russians did hack into emails of prominent US political officials. They released those proving both Hillary's and the DNC's corruption.

2) Zimmerman was legal to defend himself from attack by Martin. It was justifiable defense.

No the Russian did not JESUS christ it was proven they didn't.. MSM purposely put false articles out knowing the dumbasses of society would take them and run in beliefe with them. They came out and admitted they were WRONG and never proved chit .
I trust American intelligence sources more than I do the fucking Russians...or their supporters.

View attachment 140427

The playbook coordinated the responsibilities of the different government agencies — Department of Homeland Security, Justice Department and FBI — and dictated how they would “activate enhanced procedures and allocate the resources described in their enhanced coordination procedures to coordinate incident response activities.”

Read more

View attachment 140428

The owners of the forum are free to do as they wish and appoint who they like as their mods. If you have a complaint, file it. If you really don't like it, start your own forum. Let me know when and where and I'll drop in for a visit so I can sit around for free, mooch off your time and money then whine about how you run it. :D

I'm Spartacus!

Awwww, are you mad, bro?

You're wrong, again, but I also know you won't change your mind. You're too set in your ways and farrrrrr too paranoid to think anything else.

Is Time magazine in on this vast right wing conspiracy you little dick taking faggot piece of shit cock sucker?

President Obama’s White House quietly produced a plan in October to counter a possible Election Day cyber attack that included extraordinary measures like sending armed federal law enforcement agents to polling places, mobilizing components of the military and launching counter-propaganda efforts.

Just more evidence of the lefts ongoing coup attempt. The n!gger Obama needs to hang for his crimes against the republic.
Oh they made a plan to counter a massive cyber attack? But NOTHING ended up happening?

So you think that the U.S. should never prepare for a cyber attack, and people should be arrested for nothing? Fuck you, moron. Just another brain damaged rightwinger.

Then provide evidence, and statements of confidence that the Russians did it but which are backed by nothing are not evidence. This is especially true considering that it is these very same deep state DNC holdover assets within the intel community who along with the MSM who the wikileaks Podesta email release proved actively colluded with the DNC are the ones today actively engaged in the ongoing soft coup attempt against our duly elected republic. We have seen these same bastards do this time and time again all across the globe, but now they are applying their skill sets domestically, and this time they will pay with their fucking heads and that goes for anyone who aids them.

View attachment 140427

Read more

View attachment 140428

The owners of the forum are free to do as they wish and appoint who they like as their mods.

And yet tiggered's daily screeds remain up and running in the main forum.

Forum List

Back