Breaking: MSNBC : Prez Obama REJECTS ALL MILITARY OPTIONS IN AFGHANISTAN

Notice Obama changed AFTER his boy lost the election in Afghanistan.

So Obama lost election on 2 Continents

Another day, another Afghanistan strategy.

He's making Jimmy Carter look strong and decisive

so you would have him choose a plan that he didn't like and probably wouldn't work and probably mean more soldiers being sent over there just to make you idiots happy?

I think it's time to bring the troops home from Afganistan. Without a strategy of a victory, or an end game, this will end up like Viet Nam, with a lot of our military becoming statistics. I don't want to see that again.....ever.

I agree. If they can't come up with cogent plan to get the entire job done then the best thing to do is get the hell out.

I think it's time to bring the troops home from Afganistan. Without a strategy of a victory, or an end game, this will end up like Viet Nam, with a lot of our military becoming statistics. I don't want to see that again.....ever.

I agree. If they can't come up with cogent plan to get the entire job done then the best thing to do is get the hell out.

While this may appease many on the left...it will ultimately lead to the Taliban retaking Afghanistan.....then what?

Go back over there AGAIN? At what cost this time? Boston nuked? No thank you.

Obama needs to be Commander in Chief and man up...not a fucking George Soros puppet.

Another day, another Afghanistan strategy.

He's making Jimmy Carter look strong and decisive

so you would have him choose a plan that he didn't like and probably wouldn't work and probably mean more soldiers being sent over there just to make you idiots happy?

You mean like he did last March!!!??? :rofl:

weren't you guys the ones saying a surge worked in Irag? And last time I checked most said there wasn't enough troops in Afghanistan. Or maybe Bush should of maybe focused on afghanistan instead of Irag, you know the people who were actually behind 9/11.

You mean like he did last March!!!??? :rofl:

weren't you guys the ones saying a surge worked in Irag? And last time I checked most said there wasn't enough troops in Afghanistan. Or maybe Bush should of maybe focused on afghanistan instead of Irag, you know the people who were actually behind 9/11.

First of all...the surge worked in Iraq and BUSH NEGOTIATED A TROOP WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE...

Second...NATO DID NOT COMMIT the number of troops it said it would after 9/11. Bush sent the number of troops he committed to...the European Union failed!!!!!

In March of 2009 with the Iraq War successfully concluding thanks to the Surge Strategy employed by the Bush Administration Obama told the Europeans "We got this one...you guys sit this one out." and revealed a grand strategy.....IT FAILED MISERABLY......now all you lefties want to do is retreat in disgrace.....
Not one of you has the fucking balls to stand up for what's right.....
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING BELL RINGING QUITTERS!!!!!!

Myabe I'm thought of as a partisan, but I'm looking at this as a skeptic....I really do get a feeling that Obama has made this decision trying to shore up the moderate democrats, and possible Independents in light of how the elections came out in Jersey, and Virginia.
I know, I'm going to take some heat on this, but I just don't trust politicians....and they are all calculating bastards for a vote.

Forum List

Back