BREAKING: Moscow nearly killed Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis moments ago.

Russian intelligence agents must be close by. It's likely a friendly warning that Russia can. It's just a good job nobody else was killed!

Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

What the hell was the Greek P.M. doing in Odessa? How far away do you have to be to be considered "nearly killed".
🇸🇦🇷🇺ivan, say - Slava Ukraini! Heroyam Slava! like you do to the Chechen Muslims !
f68.jpg

ps

IDK what did US missiles do in Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc.? This is what normal adults with developed morality and ethics should ask.
Don't dodge. You opened the thread.

Why are you blaming the innocent targets, instead of the aggressor lobbing missiles into the cities of their neighbor?

WTF is wrong with you people?

Only way to stop Moscow horde war crimes is to take the war to Moscow horde ....

GHlGzqHXEAAZ62o.jpg

It's irrelevant that Russia invaded Ukraine?

Holt shit. I cannot do anything but marvel at your complete lack of morality and ethics.

How does who invaded who and the morality of that change this situation? Unless Greece coordinated or informed Russia that their PM was going to be in Odessa how is Russia at fault because some munition went off near him? They weren't (that we know of) targeting him. It wasnt a secret that Odessa was an active war zone. If Greece coordinated with Russia on this trip and then they bombed that area or there was no active fighting there and upon learning that he was there they started bombing there that would be different, but that's not the case. It would be like someone digging a hole in my yard without my permission. Then I go out into my yard see the hole, know how deep it is, and decide to jump into the hole, break my leg and getting angry at the guy who dug the hole for my broken leg. He's at fault and is wrong for digging the hole but I decided to jump in it so Im at fault for the busted leg.

Only way to stop Moscow horde war crimes is to take the war to Moscow horde ....

View attachment 913236

You know where they are. Have you signed up to fight for Ukraine yet?
Tell me again why Ukraine is not “allowed” to hit Moscow with Western missiles?

ps

View attachment 913224

what does that have to do with this situation? But to answer the question the west, whos supplying the munitions doesn’t want an escalation of the conflict. Ukraine is allowed to do whatever they want with their own money and weapons. Again what does that have to do with the PM of Greece being in an active war zone and then being surprised that a bomb went off where he could hear it.

Glad the Prime Minister is okay, not sure why he is a war zone and let’s hope the world gets smart and take care of Putin, once Ukraine is war free, then elect someone beside their current leader.

That more applies to you. If pootin had launched a missile at Athens, you would have a point.

He didn't.

So you don't.
what do you think about physical condition of this putin´s 🇷🇺 solder ?

ps

Yeah? So?
Tell me again why Ukraine is not “allowed” to hit Moscow with Western missiles?

ps
Greece will soon send to Ukraine a whole bunch of weapons, especially SAMs... It will be G. gift to Mr Putler... Slava Ukrainie

Forum List

Back