BREAKING: Moscow issues threats against Norway over “sovereignty issues” in Svalbard

Bad news.

wiG9lIPJ_o.jpg

what kind of map is this?

... and I don't recall Russia attacking Sweden. Sweden is being held ransom by Washington and coerced into condemning Russia, similar to those poor sods with swollen lips and black eyes who are forced by their captives to sit in front of a camera and denounce themselves. The once extraordinarily proud Sweden of its top-notch Democracy is now little more than the back side of a square of used toilet paper. Russia didn't push Sweden toward NATO membership. The US pulled it in.
sweden is sweden no more.
it is a muslim.infested anti.semitic place.

see Malmö

... and I don't recall Russia attacking Sweden. Sweden is being held ransom by Washington and coerced into condemning Russia, similar to those poor sods with swollen lips and black eyes who are forced by their captives to sit in front of a camera and denounce themselves. The once extraordinarily proud Sweden of its top-notch Democracy is now little more than the back side of a square of used toilet paper. Russia didn't push Sweden toward NATO membership. The US pulled it in.
sweden is sweden no more.
Exactly.
it is a muslim.infested anti.semitic place.
Yes and no. Yes, it is infested (as you say) but it now condemns Hamas which (by default) supports the Zionists. Believe me, it's complicated.
see Malmö
I do. Every time I look out the window, go out on my balcony or open my door and step outside. Es ist meine Heimatstadt.

Check the dates, you blithering idiot. :cuckoo:

So that is your point now after your previous one vanished?
No, the point you're insinuating is that Sweden is bent on joining NATO because of war more than 300 years ago, shit-fer-brains. And if you were not an idiot you'd know what territory that war was fought over vis-à-vis Sweden - Russia. With all of that in mind, why would I not think of you as an idiot? :rolleyes:

No, the point you're insinuating is that Sweden is bent on joining NATO because of war more than 300 years ago, shit-fer-brains. And if you were not an idiot you'd know what territory that war was fought over vis-à-vis Sweden - Russia. With all of that in mind, why would I not think of you as an idiot? :rolleyes:
I just ragged Litwin. I didn´t expect that somebody could be dumb enough to take it serious. But thanks to you I know better now.

I just ragged Litwin. I didn´t expect that somebody could be dumb enough to take it serious. But thanks to you I know better now.
said a 🇷🇺SOMOVAR , YOUR PLACE IN OMSK YOU HE- BITCH

Ammo is not sufficient for even one country.

how do you feel about it ? )) dont lie this time ivan 🇸🇦 🇷🇺

1708965031495.jpeg

uzjacyc70xj61.png

how do you feel about it ? )) dont lie this time ivan 🇸🇦 🇷🇺

View attachment 908793

View attachment 908792
Demilitarized zone lake?

Forum List

Back