BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Blacks in Atlanta getting the economic shaft.

Pj Media

BREAKING: MLB Moves This Summer's All-Star Game From Atlanta to One of the Whitest Cities in America
BY BRYAN PRESTON APR 05, 2021

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!

1617680442487.png

#MLBALLSTARGAMEBESOWHITE.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

Major League Baseball has announced that it is playing the 2021 All-Star Game in Denver, Colo. instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

The Colorado Rockies will host the 2021 MLB All-Star Game after the decision to move the event from Atlanta over Georgia’s restrictive voting law, according to multiple reports.
ESPN and Altitude TV reported the game was going to be moved to Coors Field in Denver on July 13. Neither the Rockies nor MLB immediately responded to Fox News’ request for comment.

LINK

======

MLB playing politics, something they should have avoided doing for obvious reasons.

Now they just lost me, never again will I watch baseball or support it in anyway at all!

They can make up for it with some BLM riots.

Loot new model TVs.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Corporate decision, not to intentionally support the state of Georgia, in Georgia's bid to keep black people from voting. The state went extreme and against it's citizens. You cannot expect corporations to go along with it, as it just isn't right. Never know. Could start a trend. Coke, Home Depot and others disapprove also. MLB was just the first to get to register their vote.

Why are you LYING about the Georgia Voting Law?

Georgia’s New Voting Law — Myths And Facts

=====

Far Left Washington Post said Biden was badly wrong about the Georgia Laws.

Fact: Voting Access Has Not Been Reduced

The Washington Post gave Biden’s claims a whopping four Pinocchios.

“One could understand a flub in a news conference. But then this same claim popped up in an official presidential statement,” Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler wrote. “Not a single expert we consulted who has studied the law understood why Biden made this claim, as this was the section of the law that expanded voting for many Georgians.”

The new voting law still permits polling places to be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and as long as you are in line by 7 p.m. then you can still vote, the Post confirmed.

Last edited:

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

A deep Blue State with a huge Vote By Mail Popultion.

Try again. This won't work.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

A deep Blue State with a huge Vote By Mail Popultion.

Try again. This won't work.

What wont work?

You seem confused.

That "idiot" Mayor is BLACK and a democrat.

Please go away you are looking foolish here.

:auiqs.jpg:
The black mayor had absolutely nothing to do w/the law that was signed that's causing the backlash from corporations. The idiot Governor did.

So the only one that's a proven idiot in here, is you.

#TooFunny

She is the MAYOR for Atlanta, I already know about the Governor which I ignored to show that the Mayor didn't give a shit about the large black constituents losing out on all that economic booost...., that is why she is an idiot for letting the black majority down....

You show that you don't care about your fellow blacks being a big loser in this politicizing of the Voter laws by a Corporation, by most or all the employees who don't even live in Georgia. The extra money they could have gotten now goes elsewhere...., to a mostly white city.

You have long been known as one of the biggest idiots in the forum, you are proving it very well here too...

and YOU have nothing to say about the blacks in Atlanta losing out from a lot of money the All Star game would have brought into the city.

:rolleyes:
Government actions have consequences.

Let that idiot governor deal w/them.

I'll be totally fine.

That "idiot" Mayor is BLACK and a democrat.

:auiqs.jpg:
The idiot governor signed the law.

Forum List

Back