Breaking!!! McCain demands release of Ellison/Obama Tape!

Listen, lady, if he is a Muslim, you know he has to be bad. If he saw Obama once while crossing paths in the airport, we need to know about this. What else don't we know about him?

Hell we know everything about McBumbles. Well except the parts of his health record that he didn' release, if he is already senile and lost Joe the Plumber in the crowd.:eusa_whistle:

Ravi doesn't have the strength of mind to post true issues.

Unfortunately, her own membership in the "Buffoon Club of America" makes it impossible for her to identify others....

Listen, lady, if he is a Muslim, you know he has to be bad. If he saw Obama once while crossing paths in the airport, we need to know about this. What else don't we know about him?

Hell we know everything about McBumbles. Well except the parts of his health record that he didn' release, if he is already senile and lost Joe the Plumber in the crowd.:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, almost as bad as asking a paraplegic to stand up for the crowd
:clap2::clap2:

Yeah, almost as bad as asking a paraplegic to stand up for the crowd
:clap2::clap2:

At least he was in the crowd, and bothered to show up. My question is why didn't the McCain camp make sure he was there before they started the speech?

How em I stupid because I don't believe the crap the Mccain camp is trying to sling?

You're stupid for a number of reasons

1- you actually thought this was a true story

2- By what you just posted, I think you still believe it is a true story

lol, we're just laughing at our favorite racist...being typical Obama supporters and all.

At least he was in the crowd, and bothered to show up. My question is why didn't the McCain camp make sure he was there before they started the speech?

Yeah, you're right. It's like as if McCain said he has been to know 57 states with 3 more to go.

Or how his uncle helped liberate auschwitz

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Never thought was a true story and I was responding to what I thought you were talking about! Notice I was not the only person to say I felt bad for Mccain. I think someone is alittle on the defense here!

lol, you said you feel bad for McCain after he posted his inital statement. You obviosuly thought the story was true, so did a lot of other brain dead people.

Stop tryin to cover for yourself.

lol, you said you feel bad for McCain after he posted his inital statement. You obviosuly thought the story was true, so did a lot of other brain dead people.

I knew it was joke, it was an attempt to make fun of the crap he comes up with which therefore I feel sorry for him. But hey why don't you call some more liberal dumb, it works out so well for you!

I knew it was joke, it was an attempt to make fun of the crap he comes up with which therefore I feel sorry for him. But hey why don't you call some more liberal dumb, it works out so well for you!

It only works out when you make it so apparent

How em I stupid because I don't believe the crap the Mccain camp is trying to sling?

Hello!? You are completely wrong. Here let me show you:

It's not crap, crap actually sticks when it hits. Crap at least leaves an odor of credibility. Therefore, it is not crap that the McCain camp is slinging, and you are wrong.

It only works out when you make it so apparent
I think McCain is a sad man, a shell of his former self. Number one reason I think this, is his selection of Palin his attack dog. He contradicts himself on every turn. Is that apparent enough for you! And I feel sorry for him because I would not be surprised if he ended up doing this!

I find it really interesting that you keep insulting the intelligence of anyone who doesn't agree with your obviously limited worldview.

mostly, people believed it because to the casual observer, it's no different than all of the other skanky and smarmy things that the mccain people have been tossing around.

if it was believed, that's more a reflection on your team, i'd say.

I find it really interesting that you keep insulting the intelligence of anyone who doesn't agree with your obviously limited worldview.

mostly, people believed it because to the casual observer, it's no different than all of the other skanky and smarmy things that the mccain people have been tossing around.

if it was believed, that's more a reflection on your team, i'd say.

No, actually I would think that the normal intelligent human being would realize its a bullshit story because the person is in congress.

Common sense is a rare thing these days

No, actually I would think that the normal intelligent human being would realize its a bullshit story because the person is in congress.

Common sense is a rare thing these days

you know, i was friends with a conservative guy on another messageboard, lifetime military (I actually helped arrange his pick up when he returned from Iraq to home a couple of years ago). unfortunately, i found out recently he died ... but he always used to say: "common sense is just common. what's needed is *good* sense".

And like I said, in my opinion, if it was believed, and I did believe it, quite frankly, it's because of how the campaign has comported itself. I figured it was in the same league as saying Obama isn't American.

So there ya go.

Forum List

Back