BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

Do gun control laws lessen the frequency of mass shootings??? Have any of these measures been effective whatsoever in preventing gun homicides? That is an important question that you need to ask yourself. If the answer is no, then obviously it is NOT the answer to the problem. Of course we are always going to have whackos around. There always have been whackos, but we have a LOT more of them today than ever before because there are more people living in the US than ever before. Why not look at Hollywood which glorifies violence and gore and desensitizes us? Perhaps THAT is the culprit because guns have ALWAYS been a part of American culture.

It worked in Australia.

We're not going to let you people have a gun round up here.

In which case the blood of innocents is on your head and hands, and on those of your fellow gun fetishists, since you aren't prepared to even consider any reasonable measures at all to stem the slaughter.

You can have all the background checks, all the waiting periods you like, but the majority of Americans will not stand for a gun round up. This isn't Australia, or the UK.

This isn't Australia, or the UK.

Its more like
download%20(2).jpg

Do gun control laws lessen the frequency of mass shootings??? Have any of these measures been effective whatsoever in preventing gun homicides? That is an important question that you need to ask yourself. If the answer is no, then obviously it is NOT the answer to the problem. Of course we are always going to have whackos around. There always have been whackos, but we have a LOT more of them today than ever before because there are more people living in the US than ever before. Why not look at Hollywood which glorifies violence and gore and desensitizes us? Perhaps THAT is the culprit because guns have ALWAYS been a part of American culture.

It worked in Australia.

We're not going to let you people have a gun round up here.

In which case the blood of innocents is on your head and hands, and on those of your fellow gun fetishists, since you aren't prepared to even consider any reasonable measures at all to stem the slaughter.

You can have all the background checks, all the waiting periods you like, but the majority of Americans will not stand for a gun round up. This isn't Australia, or the UK.

Thank you for disqualifying yourself from this discussion.

Have a nice day.

So the Sheriff investigating the massacre du jour in Oregon is a man who also believes children were not slaughtered at Sandy Hook that its all a bunch of sh*t staged by librul pussies...OMG :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

I want to protect myself from the laws a spewing anus like you would vote for. Thanks for disqualifying yourself as a human.

Every time that we have a mass gun slaughter it simply means one thing...LET FREEDOM RING...waaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahah

Wrong. It means it is time to wake up and realize that Satanism is behind mass shootings and the majority of serial killings throughout American history. When you legalize evil, this is what you get. Time for Americans to wake up.

Oregon shooter ‘into occult, wiccan’

WND didn't get it right. Mercer was a follower of left hand path - hard core satanism. The same evil that motivated Adam Lanza in Sandy Hook, the Columbine killers - Trenchcoat mafia was a satanic coven, it's no longer even a question - when you hear about these mass shootings? Satanism is behind it. Every time.

Well, personally, I haven't sold any guns to private individuals. I suppose I could get shot and have my money taken, but...I know they are armed and they at least suspect that I am armed. Plus, I usually meet folks at the Bass Pro in Springfield...the antithesis of the Gun-Free-Zone.

That being said...the reason I don't sell guns to private parties is that I don't know them, and I cannot just call in and do a background check.

So the question I have is...why not?

Why not make the system accessible to private individuals?

Can't you get the police to do it….what about your local gun store? And the problem with making it mandatory, besides it not working in the first place…..gun stores would then have to be ordered to do them and they would charge a fee for it…thus putting a tax on exercising a Right. And what if you don't live near a gun store…..then you have to drag your buyer to the gun store that might me 3 hours away….just to sell a gun, a legal product.

The buyer knows if they can buy the gun….and if they are a felon they can already be sent to jail if they are caught buying the gun.

Nope...privacy concerns.

And I'm not advocating universal background checks. Personally, I made a choice to only sell to FFL's, CCW holders and, family and folks I know well.

I certainly do not want a defacto national firearm registration...which is exactly what will be created by universal background checks.

Forum List

Back