Breaking: Majority of Americans Believe Joe Biden Has Committed Impeachable Offenses – Despite Mainstream Media Blackout of His Criminal Acts

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The dementia addled criminal was eligible for impeachment on inauguration day when he was illegally sworn in. Nevertheless he's committed treason and put our nations national security in serious peril. The people are awakening to this fact.

FwmdgsNWIAAwcbq

That's why Øbama reiterated his longing for the days of three network news shows as basically the sole national disseminators of "news".

And why the Biden Junta seeks myriad ways of cracking down on free speech.

In spite of the MSM we have many alternative sources to find out what is going on, sources removed from the fake news whores. And Øbama and Biden and the deep state can't stomach that fact.

• Banned
That's why Øbama reiterated his longing for the days of three network news shows as basically the sole national disseminators of "news".

And why the Biden Junta seeks myriad ways of cracking down on free speech.

In spite of the MSM we have many alternative sources to find out what is going on, sources removed from the fake news whores. And Øbama and Biden and the deep state can't stomach that fact.
That's absolutely correct. I remember when Hillary was running she targeted Breitbart, Infowars, World Net Daily, and Gateway Pundit for censorship and shutdown. Thank God Trump beat her fair and square.

Majority of Americans Believe Joe Biden Has Committed Impeachable Offenses​

You're kidding, right? Is this even a question? The guy has committed more impeachment-worthy actions than all of the presidents of my lifetime put together.

This fucker is way out of control like a go-cart with no steering wheel nor a brake.

• Banned
You're kidding, right? Is this even a question? The guy has committed more impeachment-worthy actions than all of the presidents of my lifetime put together.

This fucker is way out of control like a go-cart with no steering wheel nor a brake.
It shows how ignorant Americans are and not up to date on what this Usurper is doing on a daily basis. It's astonishing!

Forum List

Back