Breaking! Leaked Audio days before Trump Inaugurated-- Biden Threatens Poroshenko of his Physical Security if he Cooperates with Incoming Trump Admin.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Oh man. This is impeachable 100%. Listen to Biden in the recorded leaked call threatening the Ukraine president days before Trump was inaugurated. You have to ask yourselves, why is this 2016 recorded call being leaked now? Is Biden fixing to be dumped?

One America News Network (OAN) report of a phone call recorded on November 16, 2016 – two weeks after Donald Trump’s shock electoral victory against Hillary Clinton – revealing Biden’s voice warning Poroshenko about working with Trump began circulating social media.

“This is getting very, very close to what I don’t want to have happen. I don’t want Trump to get in a position where he thinks he’s about to buy onto a policy where the financial system is going to collapse and he’s going to be looked to pour more money into Ukraine,” Biden told the former Ukraine president.

"That’s how he’ll think about it before he gets sophisticated enough to know the detail.”

“So, anything you can do to push the PrivatBank to closure so that the IMF loans comes forward, I would respectfully suggest is critically important to your economic as well as physical security,” Biden warned Poroshenko.

OAN summarized the phone call: “In other words, Biden does not want Ukraine asking any more money from Trump. Doing so would cause Trump to look into the details.”

The disturbing phone call begs the question: What exactly about Ukraine was Biden so afraid of Trump finding out about?

OAN leaked audio of Biden in video.

Last edited:
Wow.... sure sounds like extortion and racketeering but the stuttering fuck is so incoherent his lawyer could lean into "listen to the tape, he doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying!" and I'm afraid a jury would agree....

OAN summarized the phone call: “In other words, Biden does not want Ukraine asking any more money from Trump. Doing so would cause Trump to look into the details.”
Wow, the hacks at OANN are suffering from astronomical comprehension fail, as are you ignorant blobs.

Breaking!​

Breaking, my ass. This hoax has been out there for at least two years.

See if you can keep up:

In another call supposedly dated Nov. 16, 2016, shortly after Donald Trump was elected president, Biden encouraged Poroshenko to take action on Ukraine’s undercapitalized PrivatBank to avoid trouble with the new U.S. president.

The bank, the largest lender in Ukraine, would be nationalized from its previous owners, oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky and his business partner, just a month later and the government would discover a $5.5 billion hole in its ledgers due to insider loans.

In the call, Biden termed Kolomoisky a “pain in the ass,” and told Poroshenko to set a date to take action on PrivatBank in order to receive a new tranche of aid from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). He termed this a matter of “economic as well as physical security” for Ukraine.

“I don’t want Trump to get into the position where he thinks that he’s about to buy onto a policy where the financial system is going to collapse and he’s going to be looked to to pour more money into Ukraine,” Biden said. “That’s how he’ll think about it before he gets sophisticated enough to know the details.

In April 2017, Ukraine would receive $1 billion in aid from the IMF.

But Biden’s comments on Trump would prove to be surprisingly prescient. In summer 2019, Trump would temporarily halt aid to Ukraine in an attempt to extract an investigation into Biden from President Volodymyr Zelensky. That would serve as one of the events that would lead to his impeachment in December.

For all Derkach’s claims, his presentation of the audio was largely smoke and mirrors. He repeatedly drew extreme conclusions from fairly mundane details of the phone conversations.

Another failed stale hoax by the partisan hacks at OANN.

ut Biden’s comments on Trump would prove to be surprisingly prescient. In summer 2019, Trump would temporarily halt aid to Ukraine in an attempt to extract an investigation into Biden from President Volodymyr Zelensky. That would serve as one of the events that would lead to his impeachment in December.
Except Zelensky said President Trump did not try to “extort” him nor did he offer any quid pro quo.

Oops.

clearly xiden is corrupt and the dems were deeply involved with the corruption of ukraine

Wow.... sure sounds like extortion and racketeering but the stuttering fuck is so incoherent his lawyer could lean into "listen to the tape, he doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying!" and I'm afraid a jury would agree....

Odd though that Biden gets away with all that and the other Ukraine video where he gave the guy 6 hours to drop investigating his son or he'd pull all support for Ukraine yet Trump gets impeached TWICE then investigated for two years spreading lies on national TV just for having a rally in Washington about free and honest elections!

clearly xiden is corrupt and the dems were deeply involved with the corruption of ukraine

:rolleyes:

1658014982398.png

Do you tards understand the conversation now of the two year old "breaking" horseshit, or are you stuck in your "I want to bleev it, so it must be true" Biden corruption hoax?

Oh man. This is impeachable 100%. Listen to Biden in the recorded leaked call threatening the Ukraine president days before Trump was inaugurated. You have to ask yourselves, why is this 2016 recorded call being leaked now? Is Biden fixing to be dumped?

One America News Network (OAN) report of a phone call recorded on November 16, 2016 – two weeks after Donald Trump’s shock electoral victory against Hillary Clinton – revealing Biden’s voice warning Poroshenko about working with Trump began circulating social media.

“This is getting very, very close to what I don’t want to have happen. I don’t want Trump to get in a position where he thinks he’s about to buy onto a policy where the financial system is going to collapse and he’s going to be looked to pour more money into Ukraine,” Biden told the former Ukraine president.

"That’s how he’ll think about it before he gets sophisticated enough to know the detail.”

“So, anything you can do to push the PrivatBank to closure so that the IMF loans comes forward, I would respectfully suggest is critically important to your economic as well as physical security,” Biden warned Poroshenko.

The disturbing phone call begs the question: What exactly about Ukraine was Biden so afraid of Trump finding out about?

OAN leaked audio of Biden in video.

Why did this post disappear earlier and why is it posted again?

Forum List

Back