BREAKING! Joe Biden Caught in the Act of a 18 U.S. Code § 793 Violation According to Special Counsel Jack Smith

Stop lying it's openly obvious that you are a democrat. But I don't blame you trying to deny it.

Actually, I voted Republican from 1980 to 2008.
In the 80's, I was in the military, and Republicans were good to the military.
In the 1990's, Bill Clinton was such a sleaze that I voted for Republicans by default.
The break came from me in the Aughts, when I saw how the GOP was all in on screwing over the working class to benefit the investor class, and pandering to the religous nuts to do it.

The final straw for me was when the GOP nominated Romney in 2012. Because I really, really fucking hate Mormons. I dislike most religions, but Mormons I find particularly contemptable because we can PROVE Joseph Smith was a lying sack of crap, but they still believe him.

Your party had 10 guys who would have made a decent president in 2016. Instead, you went with the Reality TV Rodeo Clown.

In the 1990's, Bill Clinton was such a sleaze that I voted for Republicans by default.
The break came from me in the Aughts, when I saw how the GOP was all in on screwing over the working class to benefit the investor class, and pandering to the religous nuts to do it.

The final straw for me was when the GOP nominated Romney in 2012. Because I really, really fucking hate Mormons. I dislike most religions, but Mormons I find particularly contemptable because we can PROVE Joseph Smith was a lying sack of crap, but they still believe him.

Your party had 10 guys who would have made a decent president in 2016. Instead, you went with the Reality TV Rodeo Clown.
Wow. you have such rational reasons for your party affiliation.

2 tier justice system.

Democrats are above the law. They get protected by democrats in law enforcement.
First off, Biden would not be in violation. If anytbody was in violation, it was whoever authorized the white house photographer to release the photograph.

They were all loyal swamp members. Trump is the only one who said he wanted to flush the swamp.

The number of people with xyy or xxy is in the hundreds, less than 0.00001%. Furthermore, Dims claim your gender isn't determined by chromosomes.
What difference does that make, as long as the number is above ZERO.

There are four viable genetic combinations. That can't be combined into only two catagories.

Or by their genetic makeup. And there are at least four viable genetic combinations.
This NWO shillbot/NPC agrees with the concept of a kindergarten teacher deciding your child's gender.

Americans listen here. Some pedo democrat teacher wants your kid to get a sex change, and you say no. CPS will take your kids. Already law in California. Soon the nation.

What difference does that make, as long as the number is above ZERO.

There are four viable genetic combinations. That can't be combined into only two catagories.
The difference is we don't change our social rules for the benefit of a few dozen people when those changes cause harm for millions of people.

Forum List

Back