Breaking: Jews taken hostages in French Kosher restaurant

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A second hostage crisis is unfolding in Paris Friday, French police announced to the media Friday afternoon: an armed man has taken a hostage in a kosher grocery store in the French capital.

1-2 people have been shot and wounded by a gunman with a Kalashnikov-type rifle, according to French media, who has taken the hostage at the Hypercasher supermarket in Vincennes.

French media has now begun to report that there are 5 hostages there, including women and children, but this has not been officially confirmed.

Dozens of policemen, heavily armed and with riot gear, are making their way toward the supermarket now (update: 2:45 pm IST), and were joined shortly thereafter by negotiating teams (3:00 pm IST).

Paris Hostage Crisis in Kosher Store - Global Agenda - News - Arutz Sheva

Minute to minute coverage of 30000 Frenchmen against three ragheads is a bit curious. Just what ISIS wants as regards cheap advertising.

From my hebdo thread:

UPDATE III:

The French police are searching for:

Ammasi Koulibali

Hayat Boumedin (his girlfriend)

for the shooting of two french cops in Montrouge (one of whom died), and for the shooting up of the kosher deli in Porte de Vincennes. It is also reported that two of the hostages at the kosher deli have been killed.

So, the death count has gone up from 64 to 66, at the hands of muslim terrorists, in 6 terror attacks within the last 48 hours.

The ONLY good news to come out of the terror activity in France will be the death of those Islamo-nazi shitsuckers.

turbanbomb1.gif

The ONLY good news to come out of the terror activity in France will be the death of those Islamo-nazi shitsuckers.

turbanbomb1.gif

Imagine the looks on their faces when they discover that the 72 virgins are actually 72 big, burly, well hung black men who haven't got none in about, say 20 years.....
Oh look Scat is fantasizing again.

The link goes to an external image on some Arab language web site. It shows hi tech night vision images of what appears to be possibly American forces attacking unidentified (terrorist?) combatants(?) on the ground from somewhere high above.

The security of the web site is not known.

there is no captioning of what is depicted, either.

The translations are totally insane.

The link goes to an external image on some Arab language web site. It shows hi tech night vision images of what appears to be possibly American forces attacking unidentified (terrorist?) combatants(?) on the ground from somewhere high above.

I had no sound on. I saw nothing in terms of text on that linked site. I don't care to click on it again. But maybe you can just give us a summary. On that site, what is being claimed about what the video shows?

Al Jazeera has just reported something interesting:

The attacks of the last days may be from two different terror cells.

This is the first time in a long time where Al J talks about terror cells.

Have you watched them lately? The first story had hardly broken and they were bringing in the political advantages of the French Right. I turned it over.

Just passing on a link sent by my BIL...supposedly depicting US drone strike on ISIS. If I can verify its accuracy I will pass it on.

I had no sound on. I saw nothing in terms of text on that linked site. I don't care to click on it again. But maybe you can just give us a summary. On that site, what is being claimed about what the video shows?

It's an american military video. Enemy combatants are being gunned down.

Forum List

Back