BREAKING: It Wasn't The Russians: Wikileaks' Assange Says It Was Murdered DNC Staffer...

Man, an awful lot of folks connected with the Clintons sure do turn up dead. But i'm sure this one is just another 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' too. Nothing to see here folks. Everything's just fine. ;)

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

Seth Rich’s father Joel told reporters, “If it was a robbery — it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money — he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life.”

On Tuesday Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murder of DNC staffer Seth rich.

Now this…
Julian Assange suggested on Tuesday that Seth Rich was a Wikileaks informant.

Julian Assange seems to suggest on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.

"Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks...

More:
WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was MURDERED in DC - Was Wikileaks DNC Source!
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
You do realize the author of this "Gateway Pundit piece (of shit)", Jim Hoft, is a conservative blogger who came out of the closet after the Orlando shooting and announced he is gay, right?

Just sayin...

So what? Did the interview go down? Yes. Did people report on it? Yes.

Man, an awful lot of folks connected with the Clintons sure do turn up dead. But i'm sure this one is just another 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' too. Nothing to see here folks. Everything's just fine. ;)

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

Seth Rich’s father Joel told reporters, “If it was a robbery — it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money — he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life.”

On Tuesday Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murder of DNC staffer Seth rich.

Now this…

Julian Assange seems to suggest on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.

"Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks...

More:
WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was MURDERED in DC - Was Wikileaks DNC Source!
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
You do realize the author of this "Gateway Pundit piece (of shit)", Jim Hoft, is a conservative blogger who came out of the closet after the Orlando shooting and announced he is gay, right?

Just sayin...
Because gay people can't be trusted?

Irrelevant.
As is this thread! LOL.
The Drudge Report? Ha ha.
Another conspiracy theory that belongs in Hollywood, perhaps.
"BREAKING" news?
Give us a break ... from your desperation.
:)

I'm sure most of the MSM will ignore it. They're in the tank for the NWO Globalist Clinton.There is no more credible American Journalism.
You mean you don't think drudge, the gatway pundit and the blaze are credible?

Not necessarily part of the MSM. I'm talking more about the Government/Corporate Media. They won't likely touch this. They've clearly anointed their fellow NWO Globalist Clinton.

Now this…

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Just sayin...
Not if you ask the nutters. They despise gay people.

Now this…

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Just sayin...

Yeah, that was a pretty bizarre rant. :laugh:

Irrelevant.
As is this thread! LOL.
The Drudge Report? Ha ha.
Another conspiracy theory that belongs in Hollywood, perhaps.
"BREAKING" news?
Give us a break ... from your desperation.
:)

I'm sure most of the MSM will ignore it. They're in the tank for the NWO Globalist Clinton.There is no more credible American Journalism.
You mean you don't think drudge, the gatway pundit and the blaze are credible?

Not necessarily part of the MSM. I'm talking more about the Government/Corporate Media. They won't likely touch this. They've clearly anointed their fellow NWO Globalist Clinton.
Oh, so the media is government run. Yeah, that sounds reasonable. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Now this…

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

It was pretty obvious that blaming Russians was just a distraction. Those who had eyes and actually could see, understand it was another pure political spin from Democrats.

View attachment 85005

You nailed it. :thup:

Now this…

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Just sayin...

That was a rant? No, stupid. It was a question.

Now this…

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Just sayin...

That was a rant? No, stupid. It was a question.

So he's gay? Totally irrelevant. Movin on...

Now this…

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Just sayin...
The LWNJ's do seem to consider calling someone gay a slur and are quick to do it.

Now this…

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Just sayin...
The LWNJ's do seem to consider calling someone gay a slur and are quick to do it.
You make no sense, as usual.

Now this…

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Just sayin...
You make no sense, as usual.
I was simply agreeing with you that the nutters despise gay people. If that makes no sense to you, are you then saying that what you said makes no sense?

I was simply agreeing with you that the nutters despise gay people. If that makes no sense to you, are you then saying that what you said makes no sense?

By 'nutters' I take it you means 'Liberals' since:

Hillary has taken billions from Muslim nations that murder LGBTs

Leaked DNC E-mails exposed they are a bunch of LGBT-mocking homophobes

& Hillary just had the Taliban-supporting homophobe father of the terrorist son recently murdered 49 LGBT, back behind her in the VIP section at her rally, cheering her on and endorsing her....

:p

& Hillary just had the Taliban-supporting homophobe father of the terrorist son recently murdered 49 LGBT, back behind her in the VIP section at her rally, cheering her on and endorsing her....

I'm pretty sure he means retards like you.

I'm pretty sure he means retards like you.
As a retard you can't be a good judge, Antonio. In fact, I haven't seen so many retards in my life calling normal people "retards" like bunch of those ignorant and crazy liberals on USMB, who can't even take responsibility for their own faults and always blame somebody else for them (Republicans or Russians). Liberals, you are the shame of your country.

Last edited:
As a retard you can't be a good judge, Antonio. In fact, I haven't seen so many retards in my life calling normal people "retards" as bunch of ignorant and crazy liberals USMB.

If calling people retards upsets you so much..why do you keep doing it?

Ah ... the MSM, the Government/Corporate Media and the NWO Globalists! Yeah ... that covers all your bases.

Be sure to stock up on the foil, son.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Forum List

Back