Breaking Iranian regime offers 80 million for president Trump's head

On Friday morning the United States killed General Qassim Soleimani, a top commander of Iran’s al-Quds Force, in an airstrike at Baghdad’s International Airport. The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces. Seven people were reportedly killed in the airstrike.

HUGE -- BREAKING NEWS: Iranian Regime Offers $80 MILLION for President Trump's Head! ---VIDEO

Watch the US false flags begin you know the deep state pricks will be pulling stunts to make Trump look bad and to make their idiots regroup..........

The Supreme Leader is being pretty cheap here. $80 Million is chicken feed compared to the $150 Billion that Obama shipped them.

Makes me wonder how serious he really is.

Oh you mean their money they we had already promised to give them back, funny how you right wing clowns leave that out to try and Pres Obama look bad.

Obama is a really poor judge of character, wouldn't you say?

No that is what you say.

After he kisses up the Mullahs for years, shipping them pallets of cash, they use the money to promote terror, including the attacks on our Embassy as well as American civilian contractors.

He sent them THEIR money that we had already promised to give them back.

How is is good?

You have to ask.

On Friday morning the United States killed General Qassim Soleimani, a top commander of Iran’s al-Quds Force, in an airstrike at Baghdad’s International Airport. The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces. Seven people were reportedly killed in the airstrike.

HUGE -- BREAKING NEWS: Iranian Regime Offers $80 MILLION for President Trump's Head! ---VIDEO

Watch the US false flags begin you know the deep state pricks will be pulling stunts to make Trump look bad and to make their idiots regroup..........

The Supreme Leader is being pretty cheap here. $80 Million is chicken feed compared to the $150 Billion that Obama shipped them.

Oh you mean their money they we had already promised to give them back, funny how you right wing clowns leave that out to try and Pres Obama look bad.

No that is what you say.

After he kisses up the Mullahs for years, shipping them pallets of cash, they use the money to promote terror, including the attacks on our Embassy as well as American civilian contractors.

How is is good?

You have to ask.

I'm sorry, but I can't see any good in sending Unrepentant Terrorist huge sums of money so they can extend their Terror Network.

And really I don't care if its"their money" or not, although it really isn't as the government ruling in Tehran isn't legitimate.

No that is what you say.

How is is good?

You have to ask.

I'm sorry, but I can't see any good in sending Unrepentant Terrorist huge sums of money so they can extend their Terror Network.

And really I don't care if its"their money" or not, although it really isn't as the government ruling in Tehran isn't legitimate.
America is always the enemy to the left

Just like I said hours ago :

View attachment 298549
Damn! Just when Pelosi was about to offer a bounty on Trump's head, the Iranians stole her thunder.

No that is what you say.

How is is good?

You have to ask.

And really I don't care if its"their money" or not, although it really isn't as the government ruling in Tehran onisn't legitimate.

Unfortunately for you it wasn't your decision on whether we gave them their money back or not. There is a reason previous presidents didn't take the actions that this one has.

No that is what you say.

How is is good?

You have to ask.

America is always the enemy to the left

Take it up with the left, I served my country and would again if need be.

There is a reason previous presidents didn't take the actions that this one has.

Sure.

There is always a reason, they were wusses.

Further, America is keeping a real close eye on evildoers. Soleimani was spotted on the ground, positively id'ed, and offed instanteously. These guys are being kept on a short leash.

There is a reason previous presidents didn't take the actions that this one has.

Sure.

There is always a reason, they were wusses.

So you willing to go or send your kids into Iran.

Further, America is keeping a real close eye on evildoers.

We have plenty right here that we need to keep our eye on.

Soleimani was spotted on the ground, positively id'ed, and offed instanteously. These guys are being kept on a short leash.

These guy could have been killed years ago, why now?

No that is what you say.

How is is good?

You have to ask.

And really I don't care if its"their money" or not, although it really isn't as the government ruling in Tehran onisn't legitimate.

Unfortunately for you it wasn't your decision on whether we gave them their money back or not. There is a reason previous presidents didn't take the actions that this one has.
I'm sure past presidents had reasons for not taking action against Iran's nuclear weapons programs or imperialist adventures that made sense to them at the time, but none of those reasons seem to be good reasons today.

Forum List

Back